Central Valley Restoration

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2014

Central Valley Restoration is a full phase home remodeling company. Central Valley Restoration is set up to handle all of your home improvement needs. Central Valley Restoration is fully licensed and insured with the state of Connecticut. Central Valley Restoration does sub-contract to specialized trades such as; plumbers, mechanical, and electricians. All of our sub-contractors are licensed and insured with the state of Connecticut and have at least 5 years experience in their specialized fields. Billing is as follows: Cash, or Check. 50% of quote when materials are delivered and 50% upon completion....

JRM Painting

I am a owner operator working by my self most of the time very clean and neat painting for 12 years old school from my father taught me well I am a perfectionist I do your job as if was my own

WS Painting

WS Painting provides general painting services in the Connecticut and surrounding areas.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Pro Painters

Pro Painters provides full-service commercial and residential painting in Watertown, CT and the surrounding areas. Family owned and vastly experienced we provide a full range of services that improves the interior and exterior look of your home, or business

11/17/2014

Couldn't have gone any better. We were able to continue with our business daily routines. CVR, worked around our schedules. Work was completed ahead of schedule. All work was done in a neat and clean fashion with the up most professionalism. I will continue to contract with CVR as we expand our business.

Description of Work
Prepped industrial flooring, Epoxy coated industrial flooring, Prepped and epoxyed lab flooring, installed hardwood flooring in executive offices. Painted 4500 square foot interior of our business.

Category hardwood floor

Central Valley Restoration offers: Drywall install/repair Taping/compound Painting/interior/exterior Power washing Tiling/backsplashes/floors/surrounds Hardwood installation and refinishing Bathroom/kitchen remodels Replacement windows Finish Carpentry Rough Carpentry

Roofing, Siding, Screen door installation or repair.