TAZMANIAN TREE DEVIL LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

344 TARBOX RD

Plainfield, CT 06374

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We provide free estimates/proposals for the service of tree trimming/pruning and tree removal if necessary as well as stump grinding. We have the largest selection of aerial units including, Nifty lift with 70 ft reach, Dino-soar lift with 92 ft reach and Big brother with 105 ft reach. These are specialty lifts which have been imported from England, Finland and Italy! We also have the 75 ft elevator bucket truck with dielectric value to safely work around electrical wires/systems which came from the great USA. We also have the only Taz-track chipper that is 35 inches narrow, check it out on youtube! Taz-track chipper was built in Cheshire Connecticut by Salsco Inc. by request of Edwin Adams owner of Tazmanian Tree Devil Llc...

tree service (100)

03/31/2021

I called and spoke with Edwin on the phone explaining a little bit of what needed to be done. He came right over to assess our needs. He walked around our property and gave us an estimate. The estimate was very reasonable. We were surprised on how reasonable it was considering all the work that needed to be done. He gave us a quote and all his credentials and explained we would hear from him in th...

Description of Work
Trees to be cut down throughout our property.

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you for the work and also for taking time for your kind review. Edwin

03/17/2021

The crew was on time very professional very courteous to my staff and residences informed me of any issues that they saw throughout the job And most of all They left it cleaner than when they Came I will hire them in the future to maintain my property and would highly recommend them to friends and colleagues

Description of Work
Had a few trees taken down and trimming Of trees on the property

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give review of our service. I look forward to servicing your grounds in the future. Edwin

03/12/2021

Everything went extremely well. All wood and debris was raked up and removed. The stumps were ground down and the crew used mats to protect the lawn. I couldn’t believe how efficiently several 100’ tall trees were removed with no problem.

Description of Work
Took down 7 large trees and 3 small trees. All large wood was removed and all small wood was chipped and taken away. The crew was more careful about our lawn than I would have been. Very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, courteous and friendly crew.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thank you for the kind review and the opportunity to service your tree project, Edwin

01/20/2021

I want to thank Tazmanian Tree Service for the professional work they did removing trees on my property. their Jiffy lift allowed them to get into difficult areas and safely travel on the lawn. The staff was friendly and hard working. I would absolutely recommend them and will be working with them again!! Karen S. Sterling, CT

Description of Work
Took down 6 trees, cut and leave

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for the work and also for taking the time for this appreciated review, [Member Name Removed]

01/20/2021

Negotiated a fair reasonable price over the phone yesterday. Today a crew arrived at the scheduled time. Set to work right away. In just over 3 hours the tree was removed, the area including both driveways was cleaned up. They did a very good job. I would recommend them to anyone needing trees removed. Thank you TAZMANIAN TREE DEVIL

Description of Work
Removed very large pine tree that was threatening my home as well as next door neighbor

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you for the work and taking the time to post this review, Edwin

01/09/2021

There was a large tree in my front yard that threatened the house. I received a quote to remove the tree from Tazmanian Tree Devil, LLC on a Monday. I accepted the quote on Tuesday and the workmen came on Wednesday to remove the tree. They put heavy duty plastic panels on the ground to protect the yard from falling branches and debris. They worked very carefully and methodically, cleaning up as th...

Description of Work
Large tree removed from front yard

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

12/23/2020

Wonderful people right from the start. The owner Ed is a straightforward + honest man. He gave us an extremely fair price + never charged for additional smaller items I asked for. Once on our property, I briefed the supervisor, Doug, of the agreed work to be done + off they went! The whole gang treaded lightly on my land / driveway by protecting everything where falling wood could cause damage. Th...

Description of Work
Several trees removed / trimmed...

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Thank you for the kind review and happy holidays, Edwin

12/03/2020

First time I have used their service and should I have the need for more work, there's no reason for me to call anyone else. The owner promptly estimated the job and once I agreed to the price, his crew was there in 2 days. If it weren't for the fact I have 2 stumps, you would (almost) not know anyone came to your house and took away an 80' and a 40' tree. Nothing but a few tiny twigs lying about....

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and thank you for the work. Edwin

12/03/2020

They were awesome, quick and Efficient and they gave me a great price! I will be hiring them again and thank you guys so much!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Thank you for the review and the work, Edwin

11/06/2020

So let me start off my telling you how much of a rip off this guy is!!! Came to my house for two average pine trees and I received a quote of $20,000!!! 😂 This man is taking people to the cleaners. So of course as a smart man that I am I went and did a little quote shopping after the tree DEVIL quoted me and sure enough there actually are other arborist out there that are truly INSURED AND LICENS...

Description of Work
Two pine trees

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for TAZMANIAN TREE DEVIL LLC - 344 TARBOX RD, Plainfield, CT - 39006567

Free estimates of potential work. Hazard inspection to make human traffic and physical property safer (avoiding potential injuries and damage). Tree trimming to complete tree removal as well as stump grinding.

We do not provide tree planting feeding or chemical treatment. We do not provide tree cabling, I feel that if a tree is a potential risk of failure, it should be removed. We do not provide tree monetary evaluations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check