Quality Electrical Contractors

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2012

3 Charter Oak Dr

OXFORD, CT 06478

Full service electrical contractor. No job too big or too small....

03/08/2018

Blair R.

Excellent! I was impressed with their level of professionalism and expertise. Job was done with best components, making this a long lasting repair. Overall I couldn't be happier with Quality Electric.

Description of Work
Electrical service repair

08/30/2017

Jackie T.

Mr. Cubberly was extremely professional and I would recommend him to anyone. His work is very good.

Description of Work
Lighting in the bathroom and smoke/carbon monoxide detectors installed.

08/07/2017

Alex F.

Everything went well except that some pieces of chandelier were broken during the rewiring.

Description of Work
Rewiring of a chandelier, hanging 2 chandeliers, installation of an outlet, installation of dimmer switches

07/20/2017

Gary H.

Perfect! Spoke with Chuck on Wednesday, he gave me a price, and he came the next day and did the job. Knows his stuff, fantastic service!

Description of Work
Needed a timer installed on my pool filter.

06/16/2017

christopher M.

My mother had an electrical issue at her home that needed to be resolved ASAP. They juggled their schedule and were able to get there in a flash. Fast and courteous. Responded to my request, was able to answer all my questions and completed the job in less time and money than stated. They are now my go to electrician and i will recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you again!! A+++

Description of Work
Outlet issue, fuse panel issue

03/16/2017

Robert G.

It went exceptional smoothly. They showed up on time (actually a little early), had everything they needed, and completed the work quickly and neatly. Both Charles Cubberly and his assistant were friendly and answered all of my questions completely. The price was competitive and they stayed late to finish the job. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I upgraded my main panel to 200 Amps, added a generator line and interlock, added a sub-panel in the basement, and replaced a sub=panel in the garage.

11/09/2016

Ali S.

Very good. Problem solved a variety of issues and worked until the problems were completely figured out.

Description of Work
Electrical work: installation of box for garbage disposal, new chandelier, new ceiling fan, outlets, and thermostats.

Category electrician,lighting

09/15/2016

Marc T.

I had a light that wouldn't work. Light has 2 - three way switches and 1 - four way switch. One of the three way switches wore out. Chuck identified the issue and resolved it quickly.

05/22/2015

Matthew M.

Charles was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for and exceeded all my expectations. He was extremely professional and performed top notch work. I am a person who is big on communication and had no issues, scheduling, having questions answered, etc. Will definitely use Charles again!

Description of Work
Charles ran electrical for a pool pump and convenience outlet from main panel in basement, through garage and a 150+ foot trench to pool location.

01/31/2014

Jennifer B.

Excellent service. We received the name through our home warranty and had a call back within minutes. The service was prompt and thorough. I would and plan to use them again.

Description of Work
installed new lighting fixtures and fixed miswired plugs and switches

Category electrician,lighting

Juan Montesinos

Baldessar home improvement llc

Over 12 years experience on interior and exterior finish carpentry. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Rocko Home Renovations

Rocko Home Renovations is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of combined experience in residential remodeling and renovations. We primarily specialize in kitchens and bathrooms. We are prepared to work with you in order to make your ideal home a reality.

All kinds of electrical services, electric repairs, service upgrades, generator instillation, land scape lighting.