Gutter King LLC

Installation - Bronze

Installation - Bronze

gutter repair2020
Bronze Installation, Farm

We Reign…. When it Pours. Gutter King, LLC is the leading Gutter Contractor in Southwestern Connecticut. Based out of Orange, CT, we are a Family Owned and operated gutter company with 25 Years of experience in the industry. The owner, Mike DeVincentis, will be onsite for every job. We utilize the highest quality materials available and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all Leaks and 10 Years on Craftsmanship. We are an accredited A+ member of the Better Business Bureau and have 100+ Reviews on Home Advisor. Contact us today for gutter installation, cleaning, and repair!...

4.4

4.3

gutter cleaning (8)gutter repair (7)

02/28/2021

Great. Mike was prompt, pleasant and professional. Suggested a fix that needs to be done by an electrician and didn't rush when I asked a lot of questions even though he wasn't going to get the work. I really felt confident that he knows the business well.

Description of Work
Consult on gutter icing over

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

12/21/2020

Rear gutter leaks in the middle of the run were it didn't leak before. This is leaving a stain on the side of the house that was just painted. The end cap to one of the gutters leaks at an interior corner which is also creating a water issue. One of the down spouts is crooked not even close to being straight. Overall the gutters are worse than what I had before. The only reason I changed them was ...

Description of Work
replace all gutters and down spouts

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

08/23/2020

Excellent work

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

04/29/2020

Ashley and Mike were great to work with, the price was where I expected, not too cheap not too expensive. The gutters were added exactly as expected and look great. They went above and beyond with the cleaning. Very happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Added seamless gutter, cleaned existing gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/24/2020

The job was completed in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Repair a Gutter

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/22/2020

It was great. They've been doing my gutter for years and I'm very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did gutter cleaning for me.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

04/16/2020

Excellent job! Very professional crew.Advised us on a new system for our front as we were getting water in basement.Took their advice on installation options and no more water since job was completed! They always take their time to do a great job!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned twice per year and some repair work on gutter.Also installed new front gutters on home

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

04/16/2020

They are always so helpful and take good care of my gutters. I have solar panels which makes it a little more involved and they are alway very respectful of them

Description of Work
Regularly cleaning my gutters

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

04/16/2020

I was really impressed, not only with their competitive price and that they quoted me a price that was way more less that the other companies quoted me, but they also have done a great job. They were very professional and quick. we are really satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They put in some gutters.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

04/16/2020

Fantastic experience they explained all options and helped me select best option, as my home had water damage

Description of Work
New gutters installed on home I just purchased

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

Gutter Installation, Replacement, Repair & Cleaning, Copper Gutters - Install (Residential & Commercial), Gutter Covers and Accessories - Install or Replace (Residential & Commercial), Clean Gutters & Downspouts (Residential & Commercial), Seamless Metal Gutters - Install (Residential & Commercial) 5" and 6", Repair Seamless Metal Gutters (Residential & Commercial), Custom Mitres