Gutter King LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2015

827 Brookside Dr

Orange, CT 06477

We Reign…. When it Pours. Gutter King, LLC is the leading Gutter Contractor in Southwestern Connecticut. Based out of Orange, CT, we are a Family Owned and operated gutter company with 25 Years of experience in the industry. The owner, Mike DeVincentis, will be onsite for every job. We utilize the

10/02/2022

William M.

They did a great job, very conscientious. If they spotted a need, they made sure to get it clean, including our patio furniture. Worked hard all day in the hot sun. Good guys.

Description of Work
Power Wash siding

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

02/28/2021

Joy E.

Great. Mike was prompt, pleasant and professional. Suggested a fix that needs to be done by an electrician and didn't rush when I asked a lot of questions even though he wasn't going to get the work. I really felt confident that he knows the business well.

Description of Work
Consult on gutter icing over

12/21/2020

Louis A.

Rear gutter leaks in the middle of the run were it didn't leak before. This is leaving a stain on the side of the house that was just painted. The end cap to one of the gutters leaks at an interior corner which is also creating a water issue. One of the down spouts is crooked not even close to being straight. Overall the gutters are worse than what I had before. The only reason I changed them was because the house was being painted and wanted the gutters to be new, not painted over. The gutters are very loud when it rains, which I don't understand. One of the downspouts leading into another gutter splashes out which was never like that before. Been trying to get someone to come out for over a week. Finally got a response and they are coming out hopefully this week just to look at it. I will update if all the issues are corrected.

Description of Work
replace all gutters and down spouts

08/23/2020

Ralph P.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

08/20/2020

Bruce F.

CONTRACTOR NEVER CALLED

Description of Work
GUTTER REPAIR

04/29/2020

Lorien C.

Ashley and Mike were great to work with, the price was where I expected, not too cheap not too expensive. The gutters were added exactly as expected and look great. They went above and beyond with the cleaning. Very happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Added seamless gutter, cleaned existing gutters

04/24/2020

William R.

The job was completed in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Repair a Gutter

04/22/2020

Terry B.

It was great. They've been doing my gutter for years and I'm very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did gutter cleaning for me.

Robert S.

Excellent job! Very professional crew.Advised us on a new system for our front as we were getting water in basement.Took their advice on installation options and no more water since job was completed! They always take their time to do a great job!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned twice per year and some repair work on gutter.Also installed new front gutters on home

Kris G.

I was really impressed, not only with their competitive price and that they quoted me a price that was way more less that the other companies quoted me, but they also have done a great job. They were very professional and quick. we are really satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They put in some gutters.

Jackie W.

They are always so helpful and take good care of my gutters. I have solar panels which makes it a little more involved and they are alway very respectful of them

Description of Work
Regularly cleaning my gutters

Abby E.

Fantastic experience they explained all options and helped me select best option, as my home had water damage

Description of Work
New gutters installed on home I just purchased

01/30/2017

Donna C.

Horrible dont use these people!!

Description of Work
I needed new gutters..he sent someone to fix the fascea wood it took 2 weeks for him to find someone then 2 weeks for the guy to call me. After he showed up, I told him i would pay what he wanted but he never came back. I waited 2 weeks ..gutter king took 2 more weeks to call me back and told me "well idk what we're gonna do." Total time i spent waiting for anyone was 2 months..gutter king never got back to me...to this day. I had a wonderful company do the work and i will be using this company for all my repairs and home improvement projects.

Category gutter repair

We apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our company. Mike met you for the initial estimate for your gutter installation project on October 8th, 2016. While doing the estimate, he informed you that your fascia board (which the gutters attach to) was rotted out. We have a lifetime guarantee on our craftsmanship, and strive for all of our customers to be 100% satisfied, and would never install gutters on rotted fascia. Mike recommended having a carpenter fix the rotted fascia board before we could properly install the gutters. We are not experienced in fascia work, this is why we do not repair or install it. Mike informed you that he does not know of anyone, whom he would recommend, for fascia repair. The following day, we did call you with the name of someone we had used once before. According to you, he was actually a family friend of yours. Then you and I had multiple conversations (November 7th, 21st, and 26th) about this person and the fascia job. In our last phone call, you stated that you had found someone else, whom would be able to install both the gutter and fascia, and you apologized that we would lose the job. With all of this being said, we are surprised by your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to correct this.

Russo Roofing Inc

Established in 1928, we are the area’s oldest and largest residential roofing company. We specialize in pitched roofs (asphalt, wood shingle, slate & metal), flat roofs (EPDM, PVC, TPO & modified rubber), gutters & leaders, siding, chimney work and skylights. We are GAF Master Elite Contractors and recipients of the 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award! Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE today!

All Things Sewer & Drain Care

When it comes to a professional power washing or soft washing job, you deserve to have the job done correctly. We do not need lift equipment or ladders to preform our services. We use a soft washing technique that does not cause any damage. Leaves your surfaces looking like new again. Please read our reviews and youtube videos showing before and after our services. Free over the phone estimates available.

PRO EXTERIORS LLC

PRO EXTERIORS IS COMMITTED TO SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY, WE ARE CONSISTENTLY LOOKING FOR WAY TO IMPROVE AND BETTER OURSELVES TO NOT ONLY DELIVER THE UTMOST IN EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP BUT IN THE EXPERIENCE! WE ARE A YOUNG, FAMILY-OWNED, LICENSED AND INSURED BUSINESS. WE OFFER ROOFING, SIDING, AND GUTTER SYSTEM REPLACEMENTS AND REPAIRS! FINANCING IS AVAILABLE!

Offers by PRO EXTERIORS LLC on Angi

HIC.0641939
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

Gutter Installation, Replacement, Repair & Cleaning, Copper Gutters - Install (Residential & Commercial), Gutter Covers and Accessories - Install or Replace (Residential & Commercial), Clean Gutters & Downspouts (Residential & Commercial), Seamless Metal Gutters - Install (Residential & Commercial) 5" and 6", Repair Seamless Metal Gutters (Residential & Commercial), Custom Mitres