Ace Handyman Services Fairfield

Founded 2019 • With Angi since September 2019

We are your one-stop home improvement and repairs ally. Our multi-skilled Craftsman do it all. Our most popular service include, doors, floors, bathroom, kitchen, painting, drywall, carpentry, fencing. Let Ace Handyman Services Orange help you run your home more smoothly with a wide range of professional services. Book your appointment any time, day or night, with our convenient Online Appointment System. 10% discount for jobs starting after November 15th that are over 4 hours. Please ask for details...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Vanity Installation

home remodeling

202006824

4.1

handyman (15)interior painting (4)gutter cleaning (2)door installation (1)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)garage building (1)pressure washing (1)drywall (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

09/20/2021

Elvira J.

great!!!! Done right, he came on time.

Description of Work
install air conditioner cover outside

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

Thanks for your review. We hope we can assist you in the future. Best regards

01/21/2021

Mark B.

After install one pipe was not capped and leaked water under sink, had to run to the hardware store to by cap and fix. Also the other pipes were leaking as well and had to by plumbing tape.

Description of Work
Install plumbing for garbage disposal

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], Good afternoon, we finished the job maybe a week ago en everything was good, your job has 1 year warranty if there is any issues we have not been informed, after looking at this note, we called you a few times right away but could not communicate with you. We are a serious professional company and will fix any issues within our warranty 1 year period, please contact us since we have not been able to reach you. Best regards

10/23/2020

Bill D.

Great job in all aspects

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. Look forward to assisting you with more projects .Best regards

10/03/2020

Jessika B.

gutter cleaning, gutter guard installation, installing zinc strip on roof

Description of Work
Great! Rick was knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Communication was excellent and professional was on time and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thanks a lot for your review, look forward to assisting you with more projects.

09/15/2020

Jessika B.

Great, would hire again. Efficient and fair price for good work.

Description of Work
Pressure washing siding, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation, shrub removal, yard cleanup

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thanks a lot. Have a great day and happy new year!

09/15/2020

Richard J S.

Well. Mission accomplished

Description of Work
Installation of a weathervane atop a cupola on my shed.N/A

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thanks a lot for your review Mr [Member Name Removed]! look forward to serve you more! Best

08/14/2020

Dave F.

Great experience

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for your review. Look Forward to serving you again soon! We can assist you with any home remodeling/fix and home/business improvement. Best regards

07/13/2020

Tyfannie M.

May 19, 2020, I put in a quote request through Angie's list for pros to contact me about the repair job. On May 21st I received a call from Evelyn inquiring about what I need. She asked me to send pictures and send them to her. I did so that same day. I never heard back with a quote for the repair. Then I got a call on 6/16 asking if I would send pictures. So I did, again, and this time got a quote (via text) for $427 and that the job would be done in 4 hours over two days. Great! They had an opening the next day, even better. The tech is a no show at the designated time, I reach out and they let me know he's running late. Ok, that fines. So the tech comes out and works for about an hour on retaping the ceiling and throwing down an initial coat of joint compound. Said he would come back in a few days to finish. He comes back on 6/19 puts another layer of compound on and says he has to come back. He was here all of 15 minutes. Ok. Says he will be back next week. Fine. As he is leaving I ask him for a quote on another project outside. He takes pictures and says he will get back. I've never seen him again. So a week or more passes and I get a call from Evelyn asking for payment. I tell her the job isn't complete. She says they will send someone out to finish. They are a no show. Finally on 7/6 I text her to see when someone will get back to finish the job and get that estimate for outside. She tells me there have been managerial changes and she no longer works there. Tells me i have to call the office. Ok. I will get to it the next time I get a chance. I finally get a call from someone and they come out on 7/9. Their system sent an appointment confirmation for 8am, the new tech calls and says he will be there at 9. Ok. He shows up and I spend a good 15-20minutes getting him up to speed with what the previous guy did. I also let him know (because I'm not unhandy myself) that the walls and ceiling will be the same color, I didn't want him to worry about cutting in and I let him know I plan on painting. I had spackled the walls and was going to sand down the few spots. He told me he did not have time to paint the walls because he has another appointment. Fine, I never asked you to. He paints the trim (didn't want that painted) paints, everywhere, but left some. Ok. I'm glad my ceiling is done. Before he leaves he tells me the total is $588, ok, I mean I didnt want you to do the walls but it was somewhat progress. I pay in full and he leaves. I get a call a couple of hours later from the owner asking how the job was and telling me I owe another $100 something dollars for travel fees, his guy made a mistake. What is that? Next, he starts calling me every 15 hours Thursday, Friday and Monday looking for the additional money. Now I already paid more that the original estimate, now there is more, more? Looking back they were horribly disorganized and not a company I would want to deal with again. I'm reaching out to Angie's List to see if they can help with a resolution to this issue. Horrible! P.S. I spent the better part of my Friday evening finishing the bathroom (repainting missed spots on the ceiling and wall) and cleaning up the paint that was dripped everywhere.

Description of Work
Retape, sand and paint bathroom ceiling

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed], first I want to apologize for all the situation you described above however, all you described is not accurate. We did have many changes due to COVID-19 and that affected our normal prime operation but we finished your job well and good as you told our Craftman when he finished. We did call you to check how the job was and you did not respond, when our guy left the house he asked if all was ok and your answered was yes all great and that’s why you paid for the job! Our guy missed charging a portion of the bill and then when we called you back to get paid, then you didn’t like it? Why would you paid when we finished the job if you didn’t like it? Why when we called you back to check about the job you did not mention the “bad” things? About the quote, it was lower because there were less things to do, when we got there you asked our guy to paint also the walls! He did it and took more time and work and so the bill was more! We warranty our jobs for 11 months, you never mentioned your concerns about the job when you paid our when when call to check about the job, you were apparently happy until you had to complete full payment. Thanks for your business

06/16/2020

Nikki S.

Steve hung shelves and removed stove fan. He was prompt and professional. He was also mindful of my time and did NOT answer any calls on his cel until he completed job.

Description of Work
Hang Shelves

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Ace Handyman Services Fairfield - 233 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT - 38648383

Hi [Member Name Removed] good afternoon. Thanks a lot for the comments. I am glad Stephen did a great job. Truly appreciated and look forward work for you again. Thanks Ace Handyman Services Orange

05/20/2020

Mark D.

I appreciated them taking the time to talk with me over the phone. I ended up getting this resolved since then, but I appreciated their efforts in reaching out to me. Very professional company and I will keep them in mind for future jobs.

Description of Work
They spoke to me regarding a downed wire.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], thanks a lot for your note, we really appreciated. We hope we can help with your future home / business project. Best regards

03/27/2020

David S.

They were phenomenal. They did the work and noticed other repairs and included these while present. They were fast, kind and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Cabinet Reapir

Category handyman service, woodworking, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks a lot for the great review, we appreciate it. Look forward to serving you again! Be safe and best regards!

02/25/2020

David J.

excellent job

Description of Work
Repair hole in siding

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

We appreciate the feedback, thanks a lot ! We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your close ones! Thank you for your review.

11/20/2019

Patricia D.

Very well. He was prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
I ad my attic hachway sealed, a closet assembled. He also repaied the latch on my utility door

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

We appreciate your feedback greatly. It was a pleasure speaking with you and we are so happy you chose us to be your Home Ally.

10/14/2019

Joshua R.

Jaun was so professional and friendly. He did a fantastic job mounting our TV. Will definitely contact him again the next time we need handy work done.

Description of Work
TV Mount

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help you love your home!

10/11/2019

Stephanie P.

I was contacted promptly and an appointment set up the same week. Handyman showed up on time and completed the work inside the quoted time. Did a terrific job, and was pleasant and professional. I thought the price was reasonable and found the company easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced louvered vent

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

The pleasure of working for you was ours! Thank you for this opportunity.

10/07/2019

Adam D.

Herman was on time and very professional. This was a small job that I had a hard time getting anyone to come out to do, but Handyman Matters told me there was no job too small or big that they wouldn't take on. They were on-time, honest, and VERY fair. I would absolutely hire them again for another job at my house. In fact, I just might do that again very soon.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Handyman Matters! The pleasure was ours!

10/03/2019

Kathleen P.

Very well.

Description of Work
New toie New smart toilet seat installed; prop for curtain rod repaired

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

Thank you for your time and an excellent review! Much appreciated!

09/16/2019

Sarvat M.

It went very well. They were very professional and respectful. They were quick and timely.

Description of Work
They did basic repair for my house every winter.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

The pleasure was ours! We are happy to service your home always.

09/13/2019

George E.

Very pleased with the work handy man matters completed for me. The handy man was very professional and pleasant to work with. He did a great job painting my living room and accomplished the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Painting of the living room

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

Thanks for your review! We remain at your service in future projects too.

09/13/2019

Ross C.

I had a great experience with Handyman Matters. I knew they were a new company in our town but I had some work at my home which needed to get done which I could not fit into my schedule. I called them and, from the beginning, thought it was a very professional experience from the person who took my call and coordinated/scheduled my appointment to the talented, skilled and polite craftsman who came to my home and did the work with exceptional care and attention to detail. From beginning to end, I was very satisfied and am looking forward to using Handyman Matters again in the future. I will be recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Railing restoration, bath tube caulking, light pole restoration

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

It has been our pleasure to have worked for you! Thank you for this opportunity and looking forward to helping you love your home!

Contact

Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

All available.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment