ABCR Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

We take pride in our ability to provide an honest, reliable,and competitive service to the public. With no job to big or to small we are always there for you. Providing the best service and satisfaction for our customers anywhere. Our quality and prices are without comparison and once a customer is part of our family we promise to provide the same satisfaction for life. With 30 years of experience and many references to choose from please feel free to call today for your free estimate. You won't be disappointed....

Tanis Masonry Inc.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

Coney Drywall, LLC

I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of your project may change when I see it. We look for ways too save you time, and money. If you go to my original Homeadvisor page, you'll understand. Times have change in the world of online promotion, I've always been here, for many years.

CYR PAINTING & RESTORATION

We are dedicated to the highest quality and service for your painting and construction needs. We specialize in both interior and exterior painting as well as restoration services. Established in 1983, we are fully licensed and insured in Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York. Our team of professionals have the talent and experience to provide the skills and attention to detail that will exceed your expectations. We offer Specialize in the following: Interior and Exterior Painting Interior and Exterior Restoration Historical Home Paint Restoration Professional Paint Finishes Water and Fire Damage Quality New Construction Sheetrock Taping and Repairs Plaster Patching and Repairs Wallpaper Removal and Installation Textured Ceiling and Faux Finishes Mildew Problem Solving Paint Failure Analysis Furniture Refining

09/08/2014

I had the estimate for the job back in June. Based on the price and Angie's List reviews I decided to go with him. His company completely rebuilt an 850 square foot deck including redoing the concrete footings, building a 23 foot ramp, and building a 4 foot wide set of stairs. The company is small but popular so they have a lot of work booked and as such they work at there own pace. If you have th...

Description of Work
Completely rebuilt a 850 square foot of deck

Category drywall

05/28/2014

Description of Work
His work was good but his reliability is shaky. When he received another job that paid significantly more, my job was rushed. When I called him for another job, he said he was interested, but never showed or called. If you have the time to wait, his work is good

Category decks,drywall,gutter repair,roofing

10/05/2013

Joey Longo stated he would start removing the old deck on Tuesday, 10/01. He arrived promptly as he said he would. The existing deck was constructed on top of a concrete base 23 years ago and was starting to fall apart. The company completely removed the old deck on the morning of day one and neatly stacked the wood on the drive way so I could take it to the dump. (Doing this saved me some money.)...

Description of Work
Removed old 12 x 32' deck and constructed a new deck using all pressure treated materials.

Category decks,drywall

02/04/2013

They are prompt, courtesy, reasonably priced and I am treated as customer not a job.

Description of Work
They have done numerous jobs for me including - painting, roofing, custom cabinets, replaced fixtures, ceiling repairs and gutter cleaning

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

Roofing, Tiling, Marble & Stone, Expansions, Siding, Painting, Drywall, Masonry, Flooring, Finishing, Remodeling, Doors, Windows, Patios, Decks, Free Estimates.

NA