JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

23 MAPLE ST

Norwich, CT 06360

Family owned and operated painting business located at 23 Maple St. Norwich, Ct. since 2001. Call us today at (860) 886-8150 for FREE estimates and consultations. Many estimates can be done over the phone and jobs be completed within one day. Visit our website at joetamborrapaintingco.com to get much more information about us! We serve in the residential and commercial markets handling with excellence interior and exterior projects. You also can email us at tamborrapainting@aol.com for a quick response. We also offer services in power washing, drywall, carpentry, wallpapering, textured ceilings, and so much more!...

02/24/2021

paula B.

It was seamless. They were professional. They were on time. They were trustworthy. I was very pleased with the job. They did what they supposed to do.

Description of Work
They did an exterior residential painting.

Category house painters

Thanks for the review of our business, it was nice working for you and your husband. You have a lovely home , and it was my pleasure to be able to paint for you!

02/21/2021

Michele B.

Professional and trustworthy, Joe Tamborra is a painter we would easily refer to our friends and neighbors. He painted both the exterior of our home and several interior rooms, including ceilings and cabinetry. We have been more than pleased with his work and found him to be reasonable in his pricing and reliable in his scheduling. His work is topnotch!

Description of Work
House Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Thanks so much for the nice review! It is always great to work for nice people. And I am so glad you were willing to share your experience of dealing with our company!

02/18/2021

Valerie P.

It went very well I've been using them for 4 times they were polite and did the work and they have a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks for all the work [Member Name Removed]. It was nice painting for you!

02/10/2021

Allan A.

Joe and his team are extremely professional and did a great job. My house looks great and I am more than satisfied. Joe and his crew were on time and did what he said they would. No problems at all. I would highly recommend Joe Tambour Painting Co and I would use him again.

Description of Work
Joe and his team painted my house

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words, and so glad we were able to paint for you!

10/21/2019

George M.

Joe did a great job and I would recommend him for all your painting needs!

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], appreciate the nice review!

10/19/2019

Danny D.

I would like to say Joe and his worker Tyler was very polite and showed up on time did a very good job and cleaned up everyday when they were done for the day. The price was very fair compaired to the other guys I would definitely recommend or hire them again.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms

10/18/2019

Kathleen J.

We needed to get our house ready sale as soon as possible due to a sudden relocation because of our job. Joe Tamborra was recommended to us by a friend who had also used their service. We were very pleased with the service they provided. Friendly, trustworthy, and reasonable prices. Tyler, his foreman, made sure any concerns we had about the timeline was on the top priority list along with the best quality painting. Highly suggest Joe for all your painting needs!

Description of Work
Painting interior

Category interior painters

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed]to work for such a nice family. So glad I was able to meet all your expectations.

10/06/2019

Heather B.

After speaking to Joe several times about our job my husband I decided to hire him. He asked to meet at the house to give him 1/2 down and begin powerwashing. I met him at the house, my husband was on his way. The moment I was about to sign the contract and write the check he sold it to Phil Ogden (oddly, one of his reviewers?). Although Joe remained involved from the side lines (ie; when Phil tried charging me $1800 more, Joe took care of it), when the work started to come out poorly and I paid for work that had not been completed, Joe did not want anything to do with it. Bottom Line: If you hire Joe, make sure that he does not sell in the moment you sign the contract.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint Job

Category pressure washing,house painters

I understand that you are unhappy with my referral to Phil Ogden and his Painting company. It was not hidden from you that Ogden would be your Contractor. You knew that you were signing a Contract with Ogden, and you even issued all payments in Ogden's name. I did not perform any work at your property. Your grievance is with Phil Ogden, NOT Joe Tamborra Painting Co. Perhaps this review would be better placed on his profile not mine, as I have done you no harm!

11/09/2018

Brittany T.

It was one of the best contracting experiences I've ever had. They were very efficient, didn't leave a mess, were very nice to work with and the work looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Painted a few rooms in my house.

Category interior painters

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed] to help you in making your home a more beautiful place to live! Joe T.

11/08/2018

Marcia S.

They did a great job, were very punctual and professional. I had a very good experience with them. I will highly recommend and definitely use them, again.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

It was a great experience to work with such a nice client painting the inside and outside of your property! Thanks so much for the work! Joe T.

Ccvpainting

My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team is here to help.

Offers by Ccvpainting  on Angi
    Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Roger's Top Notch Painting LLC

Specializing in interior and exterior painting, with experience dating back to 2000! We also work with historic homes, new construction, power washing, full restorations, and more! Our team is trained to pay attention to the finest details, taking your painting projects beyond your expectations. There is no job we can't handle! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO.

How is JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. overall rated?

JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. open?

JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. provide

JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offer free estimates?

Yes, JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offers free project estimates.

Does JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offer a senior discount?

No, JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO.?

No, JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. does not offer warranties.

What services does JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offer?

JOE TAMBORRA PAINTING CO. offers the following services: Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, power washing, light carpentry, drywall, staining, waterproofing, and much more!