E B Asphalt & Landscaping, LLC

Connecticut
11/30/2021

60 Terminal Way

Norwich, CT 06340

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

EB Asphalt and Landscaping, LLC has been offering Asphalt Installation and Maintenance, Seal Coating, Landscaping, Concrete, Snow Removal services for over 10 years to small firms and Fortune 500 companies alike. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is, Rick Emmons, the owner of EB Asphalt and Landscaping, LLC. As mentioned, our company has been providing Asphalt Installation and Maintenance, Seal Coating, Landscaping, Concrete, Snow Removal for over 10 years. Paving (walkways, driveways, patios & stairs, and retaining walls, commercial and residential paving, asphalt with concrete retaining walls, asphalt with paving stones for accent) Oil & Stone (durable, last as long as asphalt, adds color/beauty to yard, mixed with paving stones, resists cracks in cold climate weather) Seal Coating (parking lot striping, seal coat asphalt for business and residential, seal coating with line striping) Landscaping (ground maintenance and landscaping, soil grading, lawn care) Concrete (culverts, walkways) Snow Removal (Commercial and Industrial)...

driveway pavers (34)excavating (6)lawn & landscaping (5)concrete repair (5)concrete driveways (4)stone & gravel (3)lawn care (3)hardscaping (1)asbestos removal (1)drain pipe installation (1)

06/09/2021

Excellent!!! Rick and crew work like a fine tuned machine. Price was excellent and ,Rick, the owner, is right in there with his crew getting the job done. Couldn't be any more satisfied

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/27/2021

I’m extremely happy with how great my driveway came out. EB has a great crew and really cares about making the customer happy. They are more expensive then other competitors but are well worth the extra money. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Replace driveway and make bigger

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

08/24/2020

We called them up to do our driveway as no one else would follow thru with the simple task of getting a quote. They popped up and completely exceeded our expectations for what wanted done. Two days later a beautiful driveway I can't stop looking at they were very nice and professional. Would recommend that you use these guys won't be disappointed.. Thanks fellas for the hard work.

Description of Work
Grading and paving driveway

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

07/09/2020

The crew showed up with equipment and enough workers to get the job done. All prep and excavation was done in a day, including installation of eighty feet of drainage pipes and tying in several gutter downspouts. Work was started just before 4th of July weekend, and was finished during the next week. Rick, the owner was on-hand during the paving day and did a lot of the work himself. Its been a fe...

Description of Work
Enlarge and repave existing driveway. Install drainage system from back of house to street. Removed and ground down three large stumps.

Category drain pipe,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/01/2020

The original driveway was in rally rough shape. Dig it out, laid new under surface, tar and seeded the yard transition

Description of Work
Double wide driveway

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

04/08/2020

We definitely recommend EB Asphalt and Landscaping. We needed a driveway renovation plus landscaping - broken areas of asphalt to repave, cracks to fill, landscaping to build up on the sides of the drive to prevent further crumbling, and then sealcoating. Rick who quoted the job was very professional - his crew showed up promptly as scheduled, worked very hard and did a very nice job with the patc...

Description of Work
Patch Paving; Crack Filling; Landscaping; Sealcoating

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

04/02/2020

Very reliable and always took the time to take my calls and answer my questions. Very efficient and affordable. Beautiful work. Even willing to work with me to fix damage from another contractor on my driveway. Their staff was awesome dealing with all the questions my kids had for them.

Description of Work
Paved driveway and concrete patio

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

04/02/2020

Description of Work
Paved driveway and concrete patio

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

10/19/2019

Wonderful. Our driveway needed to be torn up, regraded and paved. The entire crew was very professional. The job was completed when promised. They did a better job than I expected, making sure we were satisfied, explaining exactly what they were going to do ever step of the way. They cleaned up after the job was completed, making sure everything looked better than they found it. I would highly rec...

Description of Work
New driveway

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

10/09/2019

I was contacted by someone from the company about potentially stopping by to provide an estimate later that day, with the possibility that they may have to call and come by the next day. Neither happened, but I was contacted the following week about coming by to check out the driveway and provide an estimate. A month later, this has yet to happen, despite that I texted the individual from the comp...

Description of Work
We needed a driveway redone, including repair to a drainage grate system at the base of the driveway.

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

E & B Asphalt and Landscaping E & B Asphalt is a fully licensed, insured and bonded asphalt paving company. Located just off the Thames River in Historic Norwich, Connecticut. We specialize in all aspects of commercial and residential asphalt installation and maintenance. Our team of highly trained professionals thrives to give each and every one of our clients superior customer service while maintaining

We do Lots of things, please ask if we can do it.