Benjamin Basement Waterproofing

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2010

Basement Water Problems Solved, Guaranteed!...

Abbey Environmental Testing and Services, Inc.

We offer residential mold inspections, air quality testing for molds and allergens, and radon measurements. We're BBB Accredited and for the past three years have been awarded the BBB Certificate of Customer Satisfaction and Excellence! Our mold inspections evaluate both external and internal conditions of your property and identify when there is mold. We utilize air quality sampling and surface sampling to identify the types and concentrations of mold spores using accredited 3rd party laboratories. Our inspections also identify conditions that could cause mold in the future and can save thousands on expensive remediations. In the event of a small mold contamination, we can remediate to return the area to a pre-mold healthy condition. For larger remediations, we can refer you to a number of excellent remediation companies that we work with. Our radon measurements use state of the art CRM's (Continuous Radon Monitor) that provide important data on radon levels within the environment. We also offer Electret ion Radon measurements for longer term measurements, or for those looking for a slightly less expensive solution. We're fully insured, certified and licensed and we educate our clients while we go about our business! This has been very well received as we believe our clients want to understand just what they're paying for and it helps prevent future issues. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an inspection or measurement today!

BioClean

BioClean has experienced, trained technicians that can handle your mold cleanup and removal process. We inspect and test for mold, then contain it, kill it and remove it properly. Our remediation method is cost effective and comes with a one year guarantee.

Brothers Environmental LLC

05/08/2017

Karen S.

Waited, nobody showed, he didn't even call. Wasted my time.

Description of Work
Waited, no show, no call

11/24/2015

GEOFF G.

went great.

Description of Work
Installed basement bulkhead including digging hole and cutting into foundation. Quality work done on time. They even filled in and seeded the ruts left by the crane that delivered the preformed concrete bulkhead system.

04/02/2015

Don L.

Description of Work
Installed a curtain drain around the inside perimeter of the basement and tied it into an existing sump pump.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

01/28/2015

Paul C.

ok

Description of Work
drain line

11/04/2014

Maricela F.

We have a small house, approximately 870 sq ft, and the basement is a crawlspace with a low clearing. (about 3 ft on average) George took a look through the access panel and told me it couldn't be done. He did give me advice on doing it myself. I was very disappointed, since I expected some out of the box thinking to try to come up with a solution. His advice was to have the house lifted, which is not a very affordable alternative. As I mentioned before, I had been inside the crawl space myself, and was expecting a professional with the proper equipment, expertise and protective clothing to be able to do the job, instead of suggesting that I hire high school kids. He did give me a final quote of $9000.00 and wished me good luck in doing it myself. I should have given this company an F for failure, but since no work was performed for me to give a review on, I opted for C instead.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for installing a moisture barrier in my crawl space basement. It has an access panel as well as two removable vents on the perimeter which does give it a certain amount of access. Having gone in there myself, and having had plumbers that had gone in as well, I knew it would be a challenge, but was encouraged by the company's description: "Solved, Guaranteed" under their "Services" heading on A.L.

01/29/2012

Holly A C.

During a severe rainy period in the region several years ago, we experienced saturation of carpets of our newly constructed downstairs apartment. Benjamin came in with an estimate to install a French drain and new sump pump system to relieve ground water pressure. It took about 3 days to do the job, which was noisy and disrupting, but the result has been flawless. They guaranteed their work, and the guarantee has held. We have no more water problems.

Description of Work
installed French drain in basement apartment of rental property

01/12/2012

Timothy R.

I will use Benjamin in the future, but I have not yet used them. How do I get Angie's list off my back?

Description of Work
I have not used t his company. I told your representative when they called that I had not used this company. This is getting annoying with all the requests for feedback on a company I have not used. I used Angie's List and it's service has been terrible, where can I submit feedback on that?

Category water damage restoration,basement waterproofing

01/08/2010

DARYL G.

The dug around the perimeter of my basement in order to waterproof it. I woud use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Benjamin Basement Waterproofing waterproofed my basement.

Benjamin Basement Waterproofing

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2010

112 Summit St

Norwich, CT 06360

Basement Water Proofing, Pumps Eliminated in most homes.