A G Vars Painting Services

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2008

We provide all types of interior/exterior painting and home improvements....

Ccvpainting

My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team is here to help.

Offers by Ccvpainting  on Angi
Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC has recently opened in 2021 offering a home services for residential and commercial properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC, to deliver quality professional services that you can trust.

Offers by Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC on Angi

09/15/2017

Very professional, reliable, great price. Finished early. The whole experience was great!

Description of Work
Paint All first floor on a 2,000 sq ft house, patching of walls. Caulk and paint all trim.

Category handyman service,interior painters

12/21/2016

Extremely well. Attention to details and an expanded scope of work were quickly addressed.

Description of Work
My home needed to be made presentable after several years of severe abuse from a tenant. Al and Justin really made the house look great again!

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

10/31/2016

Al is a pleasure to do business with. His work is meticulous, fair pricing, always on time and best clean up.

Description of Work
House Exterior and interior

Category handyman service,house painters,interior painters

10/04/2016

Better than ever expected and he performed most of the work in one day. Because Al is a perfectionist he came back two more times to be sure the interior was perfect and ready to paint. Al also painted the exterior of our house about 5 years ago and it still looks like new.

Description of Work
Remove through the wall air conditioner patch and sheetrock inside, shingle and paint outside

Category drywall,remodeling,house painters

01/18/2016

did not respond to request for service

Description of Work
did not respond to request for service

Category wallpaper removal

08/27/2015

There was a lot of wallpaper and the walls were not prepped properly before the wallpaper went up, with that considered, Al and Justin did an awesome job making the walls look new. They are professional and personable and got the job done within a reasonable time line. I will definitely be using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper and repaint in kitchen, dinning room, living room, bathroom and 3 bedrooms.

Category wallpaper removal

05/18/2014

Outstanding service provided. Competitive pricing. Meticulous workers who are friendly, professional. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper, prime walls and ceiling, install doors and molding and paint two rooms.

Category remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,doors

01/21/2014

I hired A G Vars Painting Services and they did a fabulous job. They were very professional and I have meant to get back to put a comment in about them, they did everything very quickly and did everything they promised. They did a really nice job. The price was right in the middle, there were higher ones and there were lower ones. All around it went very well, from emailing him, to him sending a quote, to them showing up on time and with the proper equipment and they worked hard. Everything was very professional and I thought the price was fair for the work that they did.

Description of Work
A G Vars Painting Services helped with my mom's kitchen, the wall paper had been taken off so the wall was in really bad shape, so they fixed it so that they could paint it. Then they painted it and the ceiling.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

10/30/2013

Al and his team were fabulous. They responded to calls and concerns immediately, were courteous and professional. We would use them without reservation for future work.

Description of Work
We had damage from a broken water valve on our second floor. The restoration folks cut a whole in our upstairs hallway wall and another hole in our ground floor ceiling. Once the affected areas were dried out, Al and his staff came in. They stripped the wallpaper in our upstairs hall, stairwell and downstairs foyer. They repaired the wall and ceiling, added a cut out to enable easier access to the bathroom pipes for future repairs, repaired and resprayed the popcorn ceiling, painted everything and reinstalled our pantry shelves.

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal,woodworking,interior painters

08/11/2011

During a busy time of year, Al Vars promptly arranged to come and look at my bathroom, give me an estimate, and we arranged the work. His planning was excellent, and he was able to cut one day off original estimate of 4 days of work. He's competent, honest, offers wise advice and creative ideas and I'm entirely happy with the work. If and when I need more work done, he'll be the first one I consult. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom subfloor, lay fresh linoleum, bring supports up to code, install new commode.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

All types of Home Improvements and Painting Services.

Wallpaper Installation.