RIGA Home Improvement

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2010

101 Merritt 7

Norwalk, CT 06851

*100+ reviews online! * BBB Rating A+!!! * Family Owned and Operated with more than 20+years of excellent experience providing roofing, gutters, siding and windows services. We take pride in superior workmanship and materials, professionalism, friendly service and Clean Up. Usually every roofing and gutters jobs take up to 1-2 days to complete, siding up to 1 week and windows up to 1-2 days. RIGA Home was founded on the principle of providing homeowners with not only excellent workmanship but also a level of personal attention and project insight we believe is lacking in our industry....

01/16/2022

andy B.

Yuri and his team from Riga did a tremendous job at our house. They were responsive, timely, clean, responsible and thorough bib everything they did. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

01/11/2022

Megan S.

Every time we've used Riga Home Improvement over the past 10+ years we have been pleased with the service and the results. Yuriy and his team are professional, prompt, skilled craftsmen. We love working with them.

Description of Work
Multiple projects over many years, including residing the house, fixing the chimney, replacing structural posts and much more.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

04/26/2021

Melissa K.

I worked with RIGA for a new roof and gutter installation in April 2021. From the start, RIGA was very detailed and communicative with their emails and calls. Price was also very competitive for the area. Yuriy and his team are professional, prompt, thorough in their work. The roof and gutters look amazing and they left our yard very clean. I feel very lucky that we came across RIGA in our search for contractors and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a detailed review!

04/26/2021

Charles S.

We selected RIGA after reviewing on Angie’s List and Google the top roofing providers in Fairfield County. Yuriy proved to be top notch, as all his reviews indicate. The house is old and behind on maintenance, needing careful assessment. Moreover, our new insurance company insisted that we move rapidly to replace the roof. Yuriy was extremely responsive and immediately available for questions throughout the process. He delivered the Riga proposal quickly. It was detailed and Yuriy subsequently made numerous helpful suggestions for getting the best new roof in place within the scope of our budget. He had expert suggestions for handling gutters, a skylight, and moss problems. When another emergency project and bad weather suddenly forced changes in the roof schedule, Yuriy was quick to adapt his availability to our need. When an unexpected problem arose, related but out of project scope, he personally stuck with us through a weekend as we found a solution, offering assistance beyond the scope of our agreement. His crew was both obviously professional and expert and also courteous and helpful to the tenant family occupying the house. After all the planning and schedule changes, the job went quickly and smoothly from delivery of the materials and dumpster through the final meticulous cleanup. It is a relief to me to anticipate work needing to be done on another home we own nearby and to know that I can count on Yuriy and Riga to take good care of it.

Description of Work
Replacement of old deteriorating roof

Category garage doors,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a detailed review!

09/03/2020

Randy M.

Wow! This company, and especially Yuriy, knows the true meaning of customer service. Yuriy was Project Mgr 7 years ago when RIGA installed a beautiful new roof on my house. My town screwed up and never closed the permit, and I needed Yuriy to help me resolve the issue as my house was going to settlement in 4 days. Even though the work was done 7 years ago, Yuriy acted quickly to contact the supplier, gathered information and evidence of a professional and to-code installation, and persuaded my town building dept to close the permit. That is fantastic customer service!! Thank you, Yuriy.

Description of Work
Help resolve a screw-up from the Town Building dept

Category garage doors,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I am happy to help! It was my pleasure working with you!

08/21/2020

Marie R.

Better than i could imagine. Response to my first phone call was almost immediate. Very professional workers. Excellent job! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Description of Work
roof replacement

08/15/2020

Wenjun D.

My roof was near the end of its lifespan (~29 years) and during the Memorial Day weekend this year, the interior ceiling showed some bubbles after a rainy day. I suspected that the old roof started to leak. I emailed/called a bunch of local roofing companies and none of them responded except RIGA. Even some companies that claimed to have 24/7 emergency services didn't respond. It's even more annoying that some companies did have people picking up the phone who, however, could only take a message which would never get responded. In contrast to other companies, Yuriy from RIGA responded to my call and scheduled a visit quickly. It turned out that they couldn't schedule the actual roof replacement job before the next rainy day, but they nicely offered to put up a temporary cover on my roof. During the roof replacement, they found that my gutters were too old and also needed replacement. In the end, they helped to replace both the roof and the gutters. They have done a great job.

Description of Work
roof replacement and gutters replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great response! It was pleasure working with you! Please let me know if you will need anything in the future!

05/26/2020

Kathleen L.

They were very responsive from the very first contact and with all followup questions. All work was completed as promised in the time frame given and at the price stated. Care was given to my property and cleanup was wonderful.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for a great review! Please let me know if you will need anything in the future!

04/14/2020

dave D.

Excellent Entire job was completed in two days. Riga’s team was prompt, on time, professional and performed every part of the job as promised. The cleanup was also excellent. We plan to have Riga do additional work on our home in the near future. Our new roof and gutters look beautiful and we have already received compliments from our neighbors. My family and I are very happy with our new roof and gutters. I would without hesitation recommend RIGA for any home improvement that your home might need. Thank you again !

Description of Work
New roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great review! Please let me know if you will need anything in the future!

04/14/2020

Vicki T.

We had the new roof in 2 days. The quality and service was excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new roof

01/22/2020

irina B.

Very well. Would recommend Riga Home Improvement company any time

Description of Work
siding, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/13/2019

Bruce K.

As the project manager for the homeowner this could not of gone smoother Yuri and his crew out performed my greatest expectations. They were very thorough and you would never know they were even on the property when they were completed

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/31/2019

Natalya T.

Excellent job, high level of professionalism. Our roof was stripped down and replaced in 2 days. Easy communication and great result.

Description of Work
Replacing a roof

10/25/2019

Sally F.

The job was completed to our utmost satisfaction Communication was excellent, work was outstanding, interactions with us were very professional, and his price was extremely reasonable; additionally, the job was completed on schedule and on budget. We highly recommend RIGA Home Improvement for window replacement and roofing repairs.

Description of Work
Skylight replacement, roofing repair

10/18/2019

Gabe K.

Excellent experience with Yuriy, his workers and Riga. Yuriy answered all my questions and was very professional in supervising of job, his workers and final cleanup. Roof looks great and I am extremely pleased with Yuriy, his workers and the high quality of work. Would recommend highly to anyone that needs a new roof installed with high quality at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replace a roof.

10/14/2019

Paul R.

Recently engaged RIGA Home Improvement to provide a new roof and gutters. After interviewing four companies, decided to award the contract to Riga. Not only was Yuriy, Project Manager, personable, but extremely comprehensive, knowledgeable and transparent in his approach. His crews were exceptional and professional. Ultimately, the service was provided as represented, in a timely fashion and on budget. I am extremely happy on the results and the experience.

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters

08/28/2019

Francillia L.

A professional team. Very easy to work with. Was knowledgable about the various product options. Prices were reasonably and delivered an excellent work product.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

08/01/2019

Panagiotis M.

This is the second time I have used RIGA Home Improvement; the first time was in 2009 when they replaced the roof of my house and more recently in 2019 where they replaced the roof of my 2-car garage and the chimney flashing on my house. I highly recommend them. Yuriy is well versed in all aspects of roofing work and takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns in a respectful and professional manner. His team was prompt, professional, did great work, and took the time to clean up the job site before they left. When I need roofing work done again they will get my business without question. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The roof on my 2 car garage needed to be replaced. In addition I also had the flashing replaced on the chimney of my home.

07/14/2019

Janelle H.

We had some evidence of a leak in our roof. We struggled with insurance and other roofers to look at it and recommend what to do. Riga gave guidance over the phone. After sharing pictures Yuriy came out and provided recommendation and estimate to do a patch. After consideration, we asked for estimate on full roof. The price made more sense since we hope to sell within a year, so we did the whole roof. Work was done quickly, cleanly and with utmost professionalism and care. The team was very careful with our flowers, garden and driveway. Our house is sideways on the lot, so the clearance is narrow. We also have a pressed stone driveway. They placed the dumpster perfectly on 2x4s to protect the driveway. And they cleaned up nicely each night. Whole job took 2 days, exactly as promised. Really impressed with this company! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
replaced full roof

05/16/2019

Gail H.

Riga Home Improvements did a great job on my roof. Communication was spectacular and the job was completed on time. They were very tidy with the clean-up, too. Top-notch!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

05/09/2019

Darron M.

We’re really glad that we went with RIGA for our new roof. We looked at multiple companies, and Yuriy was especially responsive and prompt in answering our questions. The installation was scheduled quickly, and the job was finished with no delays or surprises. Our new roof looks great; the workers were very efficient, and I especially liked how Yuriy communicated the progress to me throughout the day while I was away at work. We’ve had a couple rainy days, and haven't seen any leaks…we’re very happy and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Remove old roof shingles and install new roof

05/06/2019

John C.

Job went great, only took one full day (and later couple hours for gutter job)-I could not believe how efficient Yuriy and his crew were-amazing work! Also, the professionalism by him was top notch-presentation of who he was and all the organised items in his packet that was presented pre-job was outstanding. Plus, the fact he was always reachable and kept up constant communication, highly recommend!

Description of Work
New roof, new gutters

04/30/2019

Frank K.

Although it had been a few years (10, to be exact), since his company, Riga Home Improvement, had replaced our roof, Yuri promptly answered our request for help following a recent storm.Not only did he do a thorough examination of the roof, but he caulked an area that we were afraid might be a serious problem. (It turned out to be minor).Yuri takes pride in his work, is very customer oriented, and is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Riga Home Improvement!!!

Description of Work
Examination and resolution of a possible roof leak on a previously completed roofing job.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to see you Guys again! Please call us at any time!

04/16/2019

Tim S.

I found Yuriy of RIGA Home Improvement very easy to work with and trust. When he came to look over the job he gave me a great packet of information along with a sample shingle board to look over. He did his measurements and we talked a little. He said he would email me the estimate same day, which he did. And if I had any questions to call him or email him. One of the great things about the packet was it included a sample copy of what the job proposal would look like. Which had a line by line description of work to be done and type of materials that would be used. Many of the contractors that gave me estimates use the same manufacturer for the materials so I was actually able to compare apples to apples not for materials because many liked using those, but for the the other type of work. How it will be installed, if plywood roof decking needs to be replaced how much it would cost for each 4' x 8' piece, ice barrier shield info, plumbing vent boot flashing to be supplied , drip edges to be applied, along with supplying the dumpster. That is just a short list but is an example of the things besides the actual shingles, leak barrier to be applied and step flashing for around the chimney etc. etc.. Other things in the packet: a listing or references for jobs done in our area and surrounding towns, certificate of liability insurance that RIGA carries, Contractor registration number, also what the RIGA workmanship and material warranty certificate looks like. There are other things in the packet that are very informative as well. This all saves you time so you don't have to ask for it, he has that information up front for you before you even get the job proposal. I thought it was very professional and useful. The proposal said up to two days to complete. They had the old roof off and the new one on in one day. Yuriy's crew were very hardworking. They did a great job. Yuriy came by a number of times during the day to check on the job progress. After job completion he will do a walk around either that same day or if late , come back and walk around with you at your convenience. That way if you have questions or he sees anything you are both there. I really appreciated that Yuriy did not try to sell us things we did not need. Also we were able to sign proposal agreement and final contact along with warranty certificate all electronically. No need to pick up or drop off contracts or mail them. We were very satisfied with job that Yuriy and his crew at RIGA Home Improvement LLC completed for us. We can highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed to have a new roof put on our house.

03/25/2019

Amy V.

Yuriy and the whole team at RIGA Roofing were terrific!! Yuriy is completely professional, a great communicator, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. His team was punctual, polite, cleaned up each day, and worked incredibly hard. Their price was extremely reasonable and we felt like we got excellent value. All together a fantastic experience and we are more than happy to recommend them. A++++

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement, roof repair, chimney flashing, skylight installation, gutters and grates installed

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Thank you [Member Information Removed], for a great review! Please let us know if you would need anything else in the future!