Giglio Landscape Svc

Connecticut
11/30/2021

388 Newtown Ave

Norwalk, CT 06851

Our company that takes pride in customer service, quality of work, and complete satisfaction. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is owned and operated by John and Christopher Giglio, who have been working in the landscape business for over 30 years. John and Christopher along with their team of professionals are knowledgeable and experienced. Specializing in; masonry, landscaping, excavation, landscape design and installation. Their experience and professionalism guarantees that you're receiving the best possible job for your commercial or residential property. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is fully licensed and insured....

lawn & landscaping (35)lawn care (13)hardscaping (9)mulch delivering (9)masonry (5)snow removal (4)concrete driveways (4)Patios (3)excavating (3)tree service (2)stone & gravel (2)drain pipe installation (1)

07/17/2020

Giglio recently re-did the masonry on our front porch and back steps, and did a great job! The worked hard through very hot temperatures, and everything looks perfect. They were fairly priced and very professional...I would highly recommend using them for projects around your home.

Description of Work
Masonry - Front Porch, Back Steps

Category masonry

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

10/20/2019

originally got the wrong product shipped, but was it exchanged for correct item and installation went smoothly after that. I am quite happy with the results.

Description of Work
needed a Permeable Grass Parking / Turnaround area

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/17/2019

Chris responded to me quickly. He texted me before he came and was right on time. Professional.

Description of Work
Top soil delivery

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

04/13/2019

The response was prompt and estimate was submitted within short time, but the price quoted was $17,000 more than the other quotes.

Description of Work
Removing old driveway and walkway and two front stoops and paving same, slightly enlarging one front stoop.

Category landscaping,masonry

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

12/10/2018

Left messages via email & phone calls but never received any communication. Waisted my time getting an estimate from this company considering it's going into mid December and my lawn is still covered in leaves. They could've reached out to me if they were unable to do the job, instead I was ignored. Poor customer service, will never use again for any upcoming projects.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup

Category lawn service

Cost $850.8

So sorry to hear how unhappy you are. We did email you an estimate on 11/27/18, and you accepted it on 11/28/18. We completed the work at your property on 12/11/18. I apologize if it was later than you expected, we were booking about 2 weeks out and verbalized this to you when you initially called in and when Andrew met with you on site to give you an estimate. We had to complete the work with cli...

10/01/2018

Chris and crew where able to fit me in short notice within a week of my call to the office, Everyone from the receptionist to the crew were knowledgeable and helpful. The work was beyond what I had expected they really went above and beyond to make the garden look amazing. I highly recommend Giglio Landscaping.

Description of Work
Clean and re-mulch garden

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

06/27/2018

The entire backyard was transformed. Updates included a new patio using pavers, custom wood stairs with a landing, dry well for drainage, raised garden bed and new sod. The crew was professional and courteous while working on this project and did a thorough clean up each day.

Description of Work
Our old in ground pool and deck needed to be demolished.

Category landscaping,patios

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your new backyard!

04/16/2018

Went Terrific. Giglio performed the work promptly and to my satisfaction. John worked with us to enlarge the scope of the project at a reasonable cost. I am looking for them to com back for some addtional work.

Description of Work
Met John Giglio at a home show in Danbury, Ct. We reached out to John to help us with some erosion on our property

Category landscaping,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 03/26/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words. Customer satisfaction is out number one goal!

12/21/2017

Great job but travel time was built into the charge. They did a great job but maybe will need to find someone closer to our location next time.

Description of Work
Small tree removed as it was covered in vines; could not be salvaged. Large area around well cleared.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

08/31/2017

Delivery driver had issue with a pin that fell out so had to make two trips, but they didn't charge me. A little confusion with what the sizes between delivery charges. Found one large rock (12"X8") in fill pile. Overall, I'd say good experience with room for improvement.

Description of Work
Ordered clean fill to be delivered to house.

Category pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Full Service Property Management - Landscape Design & Installation, Lawn Renovation, Mowing, Hedging, Mulching, Flower Planting & Flower Bed Installation, Spring & Fall Cleanup, & Lawn Aeration.

Tree Services.