Connecticut Pet Containment Co

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2015

19 Baldwin Rd

Norwalk, CT 06851

I started in 1995 with my brother after our own Two dogs were chasing the UPS trucks down the road, and having fun doing it. It was then we decided to call a pet containment company to get a quote. I was shocked, I knew that there were many pet owners like me who would not or could not pay that amount. I also knew that we could do better if we checked around, we contacted a distributor and started our own business Over the next 20 years 3,000 systems installed and trained over 5,000 dogs to our system we have the most experience in this field. We pride ourselves in being a small company that provides one on one service to our customers. 20 years later, I am fully hands on with my crew installing and personally have trained every customer's pet from day one. Put your trust in us, and we will not disappoint....

dog fencing (10)

01/09/2017

Excellent, Kevin the owner was hands-on doing the work with his colleague. Honestly the nicest guy and did the work soooo fast on our 4 acres plot which is all we could hope for and even helped train the dog. All was better than I thought it would be because it was fast, efficient and I admired his non salesy approach, his non salesy checking everything was okay a few days later and his due care a...

Description of Work
Pet fence around our 4.5 area plot

Work Completed On 12/28/2016

08/08/2016

I recently moved and needed an electric dog fence in a big hurry. Kevin went above and beyond the call of duty. Went to my old residence to pick up the equipment and then installed in my new yard. His pricing is the best around. Only needed the wire to be installed and I received a quote of $699 from The Canine Company, $600 from Freedom Fence and $485 from Kevin. Not only was his pricing great, h...

Description of Work
Installation of electric fence

Work Completed On 07/28/2016

01/26/2016

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

Work Completed On 01/18/2013

01/19/2016

Description of Work
Kevin was able to rewire the invisible fence already existing in my property, it took some time for him to realize that it was the best option for my existing wire. But, I am glad with the job he did. |I already called him again to fix a break on the wire the landscaping people did, he came the next day, and did not charge me for his visit. |I already recommended Kevin with my friends and they are also happy with their work. |Kevin is a profesional that cares for his costumers and pets.

Work Completed On 04/18/2015

Work Completed On 01/18/2015

01/15/2016

Description of Work
CT Pet Containment has bailed me out several times. I have 3 acres of containment for my dog. And when my landscaper accidentally cuts the line CT Pet Containment easily finds the break and fixes it right away. Plus, they are very friendly!

Work Completed On 01/12/2014

10/22/2015

Kevin is phenomenal and very reliable. They have very fair prices. He has a great company. I have referred them to 5 other people.

Description of Work
They put in our electric fence and maintain it.

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

We provide professional installation and training of underground fence. Our system gives your dog the freedom they deserve. Invisible fencing installation, training and repair.

Check, Financing Available