All About Bats & Wildlife Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since November 2010

30 Esquire Rd

Norwalk, CT 06851

Humane Animal Removal, Prevention and Relocation Services. Serving Westchester County in NY and Fairfield County in CT since 1971 Bats, Squirrels, Raccoons, Woodchucks/Groundhogs, Skunks, Chipmunks, Mice, Snakes and more.... Owner Operated, Insured, and Licensed in NY by the DEC and in CT by the DEP. Unmarked Vehicles. Courteous Service. On-time Appointments. Fair Prices with Greatest Value. Please call for an honest evaluation and tailored solution to your wildlife concerns. Additional phone - (203) 984-4837. Additional contact: Reid Boone....

01/29/2018

Lee A.

Very responsive, unlike other companies I tried to contact. Reliable. Took several weeks to get all the squirrels, but Pat showed up every morning, even in 5 degree weather, to check the traps and reset them. He patched up the entry hole once they had all been evicted, and we have had no problems since. We definitely recommend All About Bats and Wildlife.

Description of Work
Removal of numerous squirrels in our attic.

06/08/2017

Lalan S.

John is systematic - they came in identified the problem. Gave us a quote and followed thru. They plugged 40 openings in our roof where the mice were climbing in. Can back multiple times to make sure the problem was taken care off and we were satisfied. Would definitely use them again without thinking about it

Description of Work
So we hired John and his team to help us complete a Mice issue in our home. We have a large footprint ranch home and thus the scope was not small.

05/12/2017

Theresa D.

I had flying squirrels entering my attic, creating a loud ruckus at night, preventing us from sleeping. After several attempts to block their access myself, I called All About Bats & Wildlife. Thankfully, they were able to fit me onto their schedule the very next day. The owner was very thorough in explaining all potential costs and services during the initial phone call. One of his workers, Pat came and set up humane traps in the trouble areas, and returned daily as needed to check and reset. He was very knowledgeable, personable, and professional. A full exclusion inspection and plugging of potential entryways was done. All squirrels were caught live to be released on the company's own land, which I was quite happy to hear. Terrific service, overall. I will definitely call them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Trapping and exclusion of flying squirrels and mice.

02/28/2017

Joseph S.

Pat came and thoroughly examined the entire attic and also walked around the house to see where an animal might find entry. He spotted a hole a squirrel had made under a soffit and found a partial nest inside the attic(!). He returned daily until he ultimately trapped and removed the squirrel (humanely), drove it many miles away and released it into woods. He sealed the hole and returned again several times to be sure there was no recurrence. The whole process took a week during which he checked each morning before we were even awake. I wish every service we needed had a Pat, and would call him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
We heard something running in our attic and needed an expert to identify and remove it.

10/08/2016

Michael M.

The skunk moved on of its own accord, but AAB&W came back daily to check the traps they'd set, releasing anything that had been inadvertently caught (possum, among others), and built up the access areas the skunk had been using to deter it from returning.

Description of Work
Trap and remove a skunk living under our deck.

06/14/2016

Jodi S.

My small yard was over-run with chipmunks and squirrels. The chipmunks would run right across your feet if you were sitting still. Over the course of one week John Grasso and his team caught and removed 1 skunk, 4 squirrels and 12 chipmunks. John got back to me immediately when I originally called, and within one day we were capturing the chipmunks. The technician, Pat, that came to my house everyday to check the traps and re-bait them was professional and personable. He treated animals with respect and explained to me how they are relocated. My yard is very quiet right now!

Description of Work
Caught and removed a skunk, squirrels, and chipmunks from my suburban yard.

02/04/2016

Nancy T.

Excellent service, responsive and helpful.

Description of Work
Heard noises in attic - as well as noise in wall. John came promptly and saw that we had flying squirrels in attic. He did inspection and told us process for clearing attic out. He also did inspection of foundation and closed up mouse holes. Patrick came out each day to check traps and removed squirrels and closed up access points near roof. He was terrific and flexible and helpful and we could not be more pleased with the service we received. Highly recommend.

11/30/2015

Julie D.

They were very knowledgeable and honest. The job was successful (as far as we know!). They can be hard to reach, since they are in the field, but my experience was very good and I would recommend them. They were not on time for the appointment.

Description of Work
They did a bat removal.

11/02/2015

David H.

Trevor arrived punctually and gave a thorough inspection including finding and carrying out a flying squirrel carcass from the attic. His competitor didn't think it was necessary to go in the house during his inspection. It was quickly apparent to me that Trevor was very experienced and knows what he is doing. They arrived to do the work as scheduled and it appears as if they sealed exactly as promised. I really won't know for certain if the treatment was effective until next summer but I suspect it will be and he provides a ten year warranty so I'm not concerned. The only reason I didn't rate price as excellent is because it wasn't cheap however his price was considerably less than his competitor. It is dangerous work as I have a sloped property and a two story house with a tall roof line so I think it was reasonable. If you have a bat problem I recommend All about bats and Wildlife as your first call.

Description of Work
Bat extrusion, bat proofing.

09/28/2015

Sue U.

The above explains what was done. I think their warranty of 15 years provision of bat exclusion speaks highly of the quality of their work. Reid Boone deals with the uninvited flying critters and his brother Trevor the four legged ones . They were most personable and very conscientious.

Description of Work
Sealed eaves, chimney flashing, stack/siding gap, caulked misc. joints. Installed "one way" doors.

Shamrock C & C Inc

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? With more than 20 years of experience, our team is prepared to handle nearly any project you throw our way. We offer... Chimney Services. This includes installations, chimney repairs and basic chimney sweeping. Chimney cleaning is best left to the professionals. Masonry services. We can rebuild your worn-out chimney or replace damaged bricks. We also preform chimney repointing. Trust our expert chimney company to make the best suggestion for your home.

Certified Chimney Service Inc

Thank you for viewing our business profile. We are certified by the CHIMNEY SAFETY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (csia.org) and are A rated by the BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU. Owner, Charles McCarthy, is the longest CSIA CERTIFIED MASTER TECHNICIAN, and LICENSED MASTER SWEEP, by the NATIONAL CHIMNEY SWEEP GUILD, and NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION. Certified Chimney is a full-service chimney cleaning company. No job is too big or too small. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service. We are experts in everything and anything related to your chimney. Our family-owned business has been in the chimney industry for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on offering premium customer service to our valued customers along with professional advice. We stay current on safety codes and regulations, as well as innovative tools and products for chimneys and fireplaces, so we can recommend the very best for our customers. We service residential as well as commercial. We offer free written estimates on any kind of repair. Currently we service Nassau County, Suffolk County and the 5 Boroughs of NYC, Westchester, and Fairfield County.

North American Chimney & Gutter Corp

We are a chimney and gutter company that prides itself on our customer service, and we stand behind our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We do all phases of chimney cleaning, work & repair including any and all types of masonry construction. We also handle all phases of gutter repair and fabrication of new gutters, including soffit and fascia construction/repair.

Offers by North American Chimney & Gutter Corp on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

Animal Removal & Trapping, Surveys & Consultation, Chimney Caps & Screens, Animal Prevention & Exclusion, Home Inspections for Wildlife- sellers or buyers. Specialist in Bat Exclusion/Removal and Domestic Wildlife Trapping.

We do not handle any issues with Deer, Coyote, Fox, Moles, Pigeons, Cats or Dogs - sorry