AJ's Landscaping Service LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

Locally Owned & Operated. Quality worksmanship offered in Fairfield County for over 15 years! Follow our Facebook Page today to view any special deals and seasonal advice !...

🌿🌿🌿 THE MOST TRUSTED! 🌿🌿🌿 All Seasons Maintenance has been providing landscaping and masonry residential and commercial services in the CT areas. We have built a strong, reliable reputation and offer quality services at reasonable prices throughout Fairfield and Litchfield Counties in Connecticut. We believe that quality service and honest work are our way to make sure that we can carry on this business for many years to come. Whether you need landscaping services, new walkways, retaining walls, year-round seasonal care or general mowing services, our crew is ready and reliable.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

06/29/2017

It went well. Delivery was made of good quality chips on time and where I wanted.

Description of Work
I had wood chips delivered

Category lawn service

05/30/2017

very well, they arrived on time and were able to provide service quickly

Description of Work
snow removal

Category lawn service,snow removal

05/22/2017

AJ and his team are wonderful. AJ comes to most visits and will actually spend time explaining things to me, like why my hydrangeas didn't bloom last year and why he waits to trim back certain plants and shrubs. He's very responsive via phone and email as well. His price is a little more than my last provider but I will gladly pay a bit more for his work.

Description of Work
Spring clean up and then routine maintenance of our 0.5 acre property. Our property is extensively landscaped and needs a lot of attention.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/11/2017

All good - very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up.

Category lawn service

12/02/2016

They did a great job, and they were early and finished quickly. Their equipment looks brand new and very well maintained. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had AJ vacuum leaves that I had raked on the street. They did a great job.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance & Installation. Spring & Fall clean-up, Leaf Removal, Landscape Design, Shrubs & Tree Planting, Mulch & Topsoil Installation, Dump Runs & Hauling, Trenching & Grading, Drainage, Land Clearing, Excavation, Stone walls, Walkways & Patios, Snow Removal & Snow Stacking, Plowing, Salting & Sanding.