American Remodeling

19 Green Field Ln

North Haven, CT 06473

01/29/2014

Robin A.

They did a fabulous job in providing a complete roof replacement. The estimate was slightly lower than the actual cost, but the amount of damage to the existing structure could not have been anticipated. Overall I thought the price was fair for the amount of work that needed to be done (including some additional work on the roof at no cost). The crew was very professional and came early in the morning and completed the entire job the same day before I returned home from work; cleanup was impeccable. They even refitted the drain pipes to the gutters to improve water flow away from the foundation of the house. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
American Remodeling replaced my roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, drain pipe

01/25/2013

Maria M.

They did a phenomenal job. I am bringing them back to do my porch. They are trust worthy. They do what they say they will do. They truly want you to be happy with their work. I cannot say enough about them. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
American Remodeling did my roof and are doing my porch. They are doing my windows and doors.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, doors

06/14/2010

Ann P.

The work went great. You just tell them what you want and they do it for you.

Description of Work
I hired Anthony J Felicello's company to completely remodel my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

BiPro

We are a general contracting company, with over 15 years of combined work experience. Here to help you with any remodeling project you may have such as a kitchen, bathroom, other rooms.

Fabio The Painter

Drywall (sheetrock installation Taping) Interior and exterior painting Small business. I have 20 years of experience, I own my company for 3 years ago

GH Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!