American Remodeling

With Angi since June 2010

TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Offers by TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor on Angi

01/29/2014

They did a fabulous job in providing a complete roof replacement. The estimate was slightly lower than the actual cost, but the amount of damage to the existing structure could not have been anticipated. Overall I thought the price was fair for the amount of work that needed to be done (including some additional work on the roof at no cost). The crew was very professional and came early in the mor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Remodeling replaced my roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,drain pipe

01/25/2013

They did a phenomenal job. I am bringing them back to do my porch. They are trust worthy. They do what they say they will do. They truly want you to be happy with their work. I cannot say enough about them. I will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Remodeling did my roof and are doing my porch. They are doing my windows and doors.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,doors

06/14/2010

The work went great. You just tell them what you want and they do it for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Anthony J Felicello's company to completely remodel my bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling