Everything Under The Roof LLC

03/31/2023

PO Box 844

North Branford, CT 06471

www.eutronline.com

We pride ourselves on being a unique construction company. Everything Under the Roof is an interior, residential construction company owned by Kim and Jay Spanier. At work we are a husband and wife team, but at home we are mom and dad, so we truly understand the importance of keeping your project orderly and on time, while keeping your family (including your pets) safe. We can also guarantee NO high pressure sales calls, and no crabby, condescending construction guys working on your home improvement project – just our family helping yours! Kim is your main point of contact through the project. She walks you through the construction process, acts as your personal construction jargon translator, and, most importantly, she is the budget master. Kim will help you shop for materials so that you stay on budget. Jay is the jobsite superintendent. He manages the day to day activities of your remodeling/construction project, he coordinates and manages the sub-contractors, and it’s his skillful carpentry that will transform your home. All of our projects work within the existing footprint of your house. What exactly does that mean? Well, in a nut shell, we don’t do additions, and we won’t raise your roof. We find all the hidden, un-used spaces in your house and re-create your floor plan to work for you and your family....

home remodeling (34)basement remodeling (4)insulation (4)

02/27/2021

George K.

Simply the best contractor work I have ever experienced. This company literally does “Everything Under the Roof.” Honest and you can tell Jay knew what he was doing and talking about. I would highly recommend this company and I will be referring them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, kitchen sink and dishwasher reinstalled after water damage.

Category insulation,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again.

06/09/2020

Laurie R.

Our small master bathroom was renovated by EUTR a few months ago. The planning and work went smoothly and the job was completed on time. The work area was kept clean at the end of each day. We saved a bit of money due to their ability to obtain comparable materials at a lower cost. We are very happy with the work done. Jay and Kim were great to work with. We would certainly consider hiring EUTR again for another home project.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category insulation,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Review for Everything Under The Roof LLC - PO Box 844, North Branford, CT - 38627484

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again.

06/03/2020

Megan M.

EUTR just wrapped up a remodel in my home – we did the kitchen, an existing bathroom, and then added a new bathroom. The work is outstanding, and the process was smooth, easy, and dare I say fun! Kim was a lifesaver when it came to making design choices and purchasing. She offered honest opinions and helpful tips, and I couldn’t be more grateful to have had her as part of the process. I work from home, so I was present every step of the way for the renovation. Jay was so easy and fun to work with! He never came to me with problems or drama, he always had easy solutions or options for me. My house was actually cleaner during the reno than it normally is – the guys were always dusting and vacuuming, leaving my home spotless each night. This was really important to me as I have two dogs and I didn’t want them to find trash or debris (semi-related, my dogs loved Jay so much they went through withdrawal after the work was complete). I always knew exactly what the plan was for the day or week. Jay was super organized and easy to work with, so it never felt like chaos (despite almost every room in my home being in some stage of construction). You 100% will get what you pay for with Jay and Kim. I had really healthy allowances for items because they listened to what I wanted and budgeted very realistically – this was also really important to me because I didn’t have a large emergency buffer. And I didn’t need a penny of it because the job came in right on budget! I will without reservation recommend to all my friends and use EUTR for any future work I do.

Description of Work
Kitchen/Bathroom reno

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

Review for Everything Under The Roof LLC - PO Box 844, North Branford, CT - 38612896

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again!

08/15/2019

Jerry T.

Jay and Kim were a pleasure to work with, as was everyone in their team and the sub contractors they also brought in. Everything they proposed was delivered in a timely manner and throughout the project they kept us informed on progress plus the next steps. There were a couple of instances when questions arose to resolve problems that are to be expected during a refurbishment project, their solutions were practical, well thought through and clearly drawn from years of experience. We are very happy with the outcome and would have no hesitation working with them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen refurbishment

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

03/05/2018

Patrick F.

Very well. This was 2nd job we hired them for

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

02/13/2017

David G.

Jay and the crew from Everything Under the Roof were incredible! They transformed an old, outdated finished basement into an incredible new living space (family room and bedroom). To say they are simply home improvement 'contractors' does not do justice to everything they did... They are 'craftsmen' with a commitment to taking your ideas and making them a reality with high quality workmanship. From the initial consultation my wife and I were very comfortable with the team, and we only had one prior (poor) home improvement construction experience. They are organized, very clear and detailed about what to expect, choices needed to be made by when, and then open communication along the way. And, when unexpected things popped up they handled them by giving us options, and helped to keep the project on track. Whenever you open your home to strangers it can be a little awkward... but not with these guys. We (and our dogs!) felt very comfortable with them over the few weeks. Completely trustworthy and always acted in our best interest. Can't recommend them more.... and we will use them for our next project!

Description of Work
Demolition and re-finish basement family room & bedroom

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/23/2017

k U.

Very well! The work was done in the time specified and the work area was vacuumed and cleaned at the end of each day. Jay and Kim accommodated my schedule as needed and Kim was especially helpful with some design features as well as with stone and tile coordination and we would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Kitchen update - all new appliances, countertops and backsplash Master bath redo- removed big jacuzzi tub and installed walk in shower, added a linen closet to the old shower stall area, new floor, new countertop, painted double sink vanity

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/21/2016

Peter S.

Could not be happier with the team from EUTR. Kept us informed all the way through, stayed within timeline & budget. Very helpful with ideas to streamline/cut costs. Extremely professional. They will be our go-to folks for home projects from now on.

Description of Work
General contractor for cosmetic kitchen remodel - lighting, paint, electrical.

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

09/06/2016

James M.

EXCELLENT! The team is great! Very thorough, tidy and professional. I never had to worry about the projects when I was out of town, as they were in complete communication with me at all times. Kim helped with design and kept close track of our budget, while Jay and crew worked hard and did a beautiful job. Definitely call them for future projects and HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

08/13/2016

Karen S.

Everything went very smoothly. Jay, Pete and Gary were wonderful. The work was done in a timely fashion. The kitchen turned out beautifully. We were 100% pleased. I would definitely use Everything Under The Roof again.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen renovation. New floor, cabinets, appliances, counter top, backsplash.

Work Completed On 06/05/2016

Layout design, kitchen, bathroom, basement, attic remodel, crown molding, renovation projects, custom trim, molding.

No exterior work - siding, roofing, gutters, or decks. No additions - small or large.