Country Paint & Hardware Inc.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

Founded in 1977, Country Paint and Hardware has the feel of an old-fashioned general store in a great location for providing "true value" to our residential and commercial do-it-yourself customers. Plumbing, electrical and Benjamin Moore paint products lead a robust array of high quality outdoor and indoor selections supported by a knowledgeable staff....

WE ONLY DO INVISIBLE/ELECTRIC FENCING -- Established in 1998, we are a licensed, insured, locally owned & operated business with a focus on customer service & satisfaction. We are licensed by the States of Connecticut and New York, where we also carry full liability insurance coverage. We have the latest technology offered in our industry and are the largest Freedom Fence dealer in the United States. We will always help train your dog, to get accustom to the fencing, to put your mind at ease. Our dog, Roxy, is loved by all of our customers. Free financing is available if you qualify and we offer discounts for Angie's List members (check out our coupon offer). Give us a call for all your invisible/electric fencing needs today!

I started in 1995 with my brother after our own Two dogs were chasing the UPS trucks down the road, and having fun doing it. It was then we decided to call a pet containment company to get a quote. I was shocked, I knew that there were many pet owners like me who would not or could not pay that amount. I also knew that we could do better if we checked around, we contacted a distributor and started our own business Over the next 20 years 3,000 systems installed and trained over 5,000 dogs to our system we have the most experience in this field. We pride ourselves in being a small company that provides one on one service to our customers. 20 years later, I am fully hands on with my crew installing and personally have trained every customer's pet from day one. Put your trust in us, and we will not disappoint.

Oasis Shower Doors designs, fabricates & installs custom glass shower doors, frameless shower, & frameless tub & steam enclosures. We have a wide selection of hinged & sliding bypass doors in both 3/8 inch & 1/2 inch glass. Whether you’re looking for a full sized steam enclosure, a neo-angled corner unit, frameless sliding by-pass doors or just a glass door for an existing shower stall, we have the custom fit that will last a lifetime. We also fabricate & install glass backslashes for kitchens & baths (known under the trade name “Dreamwalls”). Dreamwalls are made from back-painted, low iron glass. The color is double layered & heat cured to the glass to offer a long-lasting, ultra-clean look, that will beautify your kitchen or bath for a lifetime of use. With over 20 years of experience, Oasis Shower Doors is the largest installer of frameless, semi-frameless, & fully framed shower doors servicing the entire New England area, plus northern Connecticut. Designed with the highest quality components for long-term, carefree use, our enclosures are guaranteed to have superior leak resistance. Visit our Avon CT showroom just minutes from Boston, & see what makes us the number one designer, fabricator & installer of frameless shower doors in all of New England. Discover the seamless beauty that can only be achieved with an Oasis frameless shower door or enclosure & start showering yourself in elegance today. Call or visit our website for a free estimate.

10/28/2014

Description of Work

Category home improvement stores

06/11/2013

They are very responsive and easy to do business with. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The pricing overall is reasonable.

Description of Work
Country Paint & Hardware have fixed my lawn mower for me.

Category home improvement stores

Electrical Plumbing Hardware Lawn and Garden Paint Automotive, Housewares, Tools, Fasteners, Hardware, Small Engine Repair, Key Cutting, Glass & Screen Repair, Authorized Uhaul Dealer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available