CUTTING EDGE CARPENTRY LLC

Founded 1998 •

4.2

We are a design build company from renovations , additions and complete home building.Our enthusiasm for what we do as well as our in depth experience in the industry keeps this business on the leading edge .I am the owner Darren Gioello and have been in the trade for 30 years we look forward to talk with you about your project....

EJMMPAINTING

All Squared Construction LLC

Sammy Masonry

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !

Offers by Sammy Masonry on Angi

05/02/2019

EVERY WORD IN THIS REVIEW IS 100% TRUE AND DOCUMENTED. DARREN GIOELLO REFUSED TO HONOR THE WRITTEN CONTRACT PRICE AND REFUSED TO COMPLETE THE CONTRACT SPECIFICATIONS. We hired Darren Gioello of Cutting Edge Carpentry to do a major renovation of a home in Old Lyme, CT. One example of not honoring the written contract price was a request (E-mail) for an addional 25 thousand dollars. There was no cha...

Description of Work
major renovation, including demo, add addition, sheetrock, paint, electrical, plumbing, tile, roof, doors, flooring, windows.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

I’d like to start off by saying this project from the beginning was difficult not because of the scope of work because Steve [Member Name Removed] from old Lyme.The prints that i was giving to bid this project were all wrong they were designed by another builder who was promised this project and gave to Steve for free.Instead of honoring his commitment he found us and used there prints .Everything...

02/14/2019

My experiences with Cutting Edge Carpentry have always been excellent. Darren offers outstanding workmanship, attention to detail, creative and innovative ideas about remodeling projects--and maybe most important, I trust him both personally and professionally.

Description of Work
Darren has been my go-to contractor for over ten years. He's done extensive work on my 160 year-old house, including bathroom renovation, roof replacement, dry Roy repair, interior and exterior painting, custom woodwork, window replacement, and countless repairs. He also did a complete renovation of my 1940's lakefront cottage which was in near tear-down condition when I bought it. He gutted the interior and redesigned the layout (no expensive architect needed) into an efficient, perfect house. He installed a new kitchen ( with custom cabinets), new bathroom, spiral staircase to the loft, new wood flooring. He revamped the electrical, plumbing, and hearing systems. He installed new windows, built a new deck and replaced the ancient siding with cedar shingles. Throughout the project, he helped me with decisions about materials, colors, everything--and I was constantly impressed with his creativity and his ability to see what I couldn't see and know the right thing to do. He also dealt with zoning and building officials. And all the permits and paperwork. He was on-site every day and required the strong work ethic from his employees and subcontractors that he has himself.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,decks,fencing,flooring contractor,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

01/22/2019

Clean, Organized , on time and very respectful. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
General carpentry and general constructions.

Category remodeling

01/17/2019

He is easy to get along with. He is efficient and his finish product is excellent. He does good work.

Description of Work
He has done a lot of work for me at my house and my office over the years. He has built decks, remodeled a master bathroom and he has built custom cabinetry. He has refinished my basement. He has painted for me at both my house and business. I have used him to do countertops as well.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,decks,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

01/17/2019

It went very well. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Carpentry addition.

Category remodeling