UNITED CABINETS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

3.2

128 DAY ST

Newington, CT 06111

Custom Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry. We produce only the best quality cabinets possible. Everything from the wood used, the method of assembly, the hardware and the finishes are all top quality. We do not cut corners. We are not done with your cabinets until you say we are!...

11/21/2016

Pamela Z.

Most horrible experience I've ever had with a contractor. Completely incompetent staff, unscrupulous management charged me for things I never got. This company took months finally get my cabinets into production md then took over four months to install them. Installed cabinets were crooked, hardware missing, broke the glass in them, ... I could go on and on......this was incredibly stressful. Friends of mine had their kitchens done in four months beginning to end. Mine took ten months and still not done.

Description of Work
Kitchen design and install

04/15/2016

Cynthia E.

Horrible customer service. Don't understand why this company is still in business!!!!!

Description of Work
Ordered a simple floating island and a single cabinet door replacement Nothing is correct with the ordered, I was lied to, the cabinet was incorrectly painted and even when they told me the job would be complete on 4/15/16 the installers were sent without the door and told me they still had to order it. It's been almost 8 weeks and I was promised 4 to 6. They still haven't made the door. They made me pay complete at the day of the order. I should have known then. I Would never recommend this company

11/20/2013

David M.

The remodel took an excessive amount of time and now (a few years later) things are falling apart. Grout is coming out and doors do not close. This was done by one of their companies in Texas (Preferred Builders of Texas) that I can no longer fine. The local BBB has them rated and "F" so I guess that tells you something about this company now, at least in Houston, Texas. If you find them ... buyer beware!!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of bathroom

Category home remodeling

08/14/2013

antonio S.

They did great work. The quality of the work was good. The installers did a nice job with the installation and the cleanup. I had no major problems.

Description of Work
They installed our kitchen cabinets.

08/14/2013

Ketti M.

They did an okay job. Everything including scheduling was satisfactory. No issues rose throughout the experience.

Description of Work
They put in new kitchen cabinets. They also removed the old ones.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

07/07/2006

Michelle T.

THEY WERE VERY GOOD. THEIR TIME COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FROM THE TIME I HAD THE ORDERING AND TO THE TIME THEY HAD DELIVERED. THEY WERE VERY CLEAN. I WOULD TELL MY FRIENDS IF THEY CAN WAIT FOR THE ORDERING TO COME IN THEN GO FOR IT.

Description of Work
THEY HAD REBUILT THE WHOLE KITCHEN FROM THE FLOORS UP.

Category home remodeling

Spaces LLC

Spaces LLC is the market leader in providing residential, commercial, and industrial services throughout Connecticut. We offer experienced remodeling, remediation, restoration, and more for your home, office, or industrial space. We stop at nothing to deliver unrivaled maintenance and repair services to our clients.

Offers by Spaces LLC on Angi
    Fine Home Contracting

Fine Home Contracting provides exceptional kitchen, bathroom and whole home interior and exterior renovations and remodeling services. We have been trusted to assist homeowners turning their dreams into reality for nearly 20 years! We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship, transparent communication and cutting edge technology to create a best in class experience that sets us apart in the industry.

KB Remodeling, LLC

Welcome to KB Remodeling, LLC. We are the premier professional home improvement company in the Hartford area. We offer the highest quality and most attentive customer service.  We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Please call us today to schedule your appointment!

Offers by KB Remodeling, LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

KITCHENS, VANITIES, GRANITE, LAMINATE & CORIAN COUNTERTOPS, PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION, COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN.