The Junkluggers of Hartford and Middlesex Counties

Founded 2004 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

66 CEDAR ST

Newington, CT 06111

All junk, furniture, household item removal needs

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a locally owned small business providing eco-friendly furniture and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers. We aim to donate or recycle as much as possible and will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we donate to a local charity on your behalf. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured and has a genuine passion for the environment and our customers. We’re on a mission to save the Earth, one piece of junk at a time!...

hauling (7)trash removal (2)dumpster rental (1)

01/28/2021

The service went very well. They were professional and courteous. They did what I asked them to do. They were on time and I was satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the basement and the garage.

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

01/26/2021

It went very well. They were fast, clean and efficient.

Description of Work
They removed some construction debris.

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/26/2021

The two people on the truck showed when they said they coming. I couldn’t believe how they cleaned everything up

Description of Work
Clean accumulated things A lot

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/25/2021

Mike and crew were great from scheduling to job completion. I was able to get them out and clean out an entire basement (washer, dryer, old boxes etc). Crew was professional, on time and completed job same day. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement clean out

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/25/2021

I can't sing their praises enough. Their crew was beyond any service I had ever used. They were very accomodating, were very empathetic, and made a difficult process much easier for me. I am so glad I found this company and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They cleaned up the estate of my parents. They removed clutter and hauled things away.

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/20/2021

Very good. It nice they will come and get it without you having to take it out.

Description of Work
removing junk

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/20/2021

Went very well. They were here on their scheduled time and called me 20 minutes ahead of time. They showed up all wearing their masks. He also honored a couple coupons I had as well as an additional amount.

Description of Work
Removed furniture and electronics from home

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/20/2021

They were workable, flexible, and did a good job. I

Description of Work
They picked up a lot of materials that I needed to hauled away.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Waste Removal, Junk Removal and Hauling, Free On-Site Estimates, Same Day and Next Day Appointments, 100% Licensed and Insured, Top-rated in the Industry

haz-mat removal