Peoples Products - HR40 Windows

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2016

When your energy bills aren't average, your windows shouldn't be either. Exclusive Dealer for HR40 Windows. HR40 is an Exclusive High-Performance Replacement Window with Heat Mirror, Krypton Gas, Foam Filled Frames, Power-Strength Glass, High Impact Glass, Rain-Wash Clean Glass, special decorating virgin vinyl (no regrinds), perfect color match to outside casing covering for majestic look and extremely high performance. For more information, visit www.peoplesproducts.com or HR40.com. Call 1-800-354-7660 for a free estimate, good for 1 full year. We will donate $5.00 to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation for every Free estimate on HR40 Windows from Nov 3 2017 - Dec 31 2018. To email: info@peoplesproducts.com...

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Asfalt shingle ,wood ,epdm roof ,siding ,paint and more Free estimate

When I started in business, I knew what I wanted was a special kind of company, a business that focused on quality and on building relationships with its customers. A company that would become a welcome and trusted part of my community. Since then I have had the great fortune to build relationships with many of my customers, working together to help them realize the potential in their homes. DBA Czerwinski, Steve.

02/10/2021

The sales presentation was very good, the salesman did a great job showing me the value of the HR40 window. The window itself is of excellent quality. The installers were extremely professional, I am very impressed!

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

10/22/2020

Everything from the sales presentation to the installation went great! The windows are of great quality, we live on a busy road and can barely hear a thing!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

10/13/2020

I love the windows, I can definitely notice a difference in my home after they were installed. The windows operate very easily. The installation was quick and the installers made sure there was no mess afterwards.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category doors

03/04/2020

Love our new windows from Peoples Products. The windows are great quality and the company provided us with great service. I would highly recommend them if your in the market for windows.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction with us.

03/04/2020

Jay was very informative and he even brought me coffee. The windows look great and the company was a pleasure to work with

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

We aim to please! Thanks for the great review.

Windows, Siding, Roofing, Doors, Insulation, Energy Inspections