Peoples Products - HR40 Windows

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2016

252 Hartford Ave

Newington, CT 06111

When your energy bills aren't average, your windows shouldn't be either. Exclusive Dealer for HR40 Windows. HR40 is an Exclusive High-Performance Replacement Window with Heat Mirror, Krypton Gas, Foam Filled Frames, Power-Strength Glass, High Impact Glass, Rain-Wash Clean Glass, special decorating virgin vinyl (no regrinds), perfect color match to outside casing covering for majestic look and extremely high performance. For more information, visit www.peoplesproducts.com or HR40.com. Call 1-800-354-7660 for a free estimate, good for 1 full year. We will donate $5.00 to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation for every Free estimate on HR40 Windows from Nov 3 2017 - Dec 31 2018. To email: info@peoplesproducts.com...

06/14/2022

Martina C.

We’ve been doing renovating and we needed windows and the price was good and service was good and we are very happy!

Description of Work
8 replacement windows

06/13/2022

Gia B.

Everything went so smoothly. We shopped around a lot and this was the only company that we felt comfortable with—especially with professionalism, price, and helpfulness. We really made the right choice. The windows are gorgeous and the screens are even cat-proof. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Category insulation, replacement windows

05/17/2022

Sheila H.

My son broke a front window with a baseball that I needed replaced to my family room. Peoples products was close by and took care of it quickly with no issues. I was so impressed by how personable everyone from the company was! I love my new window and I’m excited to get a new door soon. I’ll be replacing all of my windows with HR40 windows from Peoples Products in the near future. I’m so happy to do business with them and I’d definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
A new window

04/18/2022

David S.

I found Peoples Products online and hired them to install basement windows and a door. The installation was quick and the windows and door look great! No complaints! I just wish I had discovered Peoples Products sooner. I’ve been getting extensive renovations done on my home, and these windows are much nicer than the other windows in the rest of the house. We could tell the basement was much warmer after having these windows put in. They made a definite difference with the insulation. We would definitely recommend Peoples Products for your home renovations.

Description of Work
Basement windows and door

Category insulation, replacement windows, doors

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Our mission is to serve!

03/23/2022

Jamie M.

We were very happy with the installation of our windows they came out beautifully! We plan on getting the rest our windows done with Peoples Products. For the price and the quality of the windows, HR40 is the way to go!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We’re glad you’re happy with our services. Our mission is to serve!

03/16/2022

Kelly P.

We are very happy with our windows and roof! We will definitely be using Peoples Products for siding and future home improvements.

Description of Work
Replacement windows & roofing

Category roofing, replacement windows

10/22/2020

Kim J.

Everything from the sales presentation to the installation went great! The windows are of great quality, we live on a busy road and can barely hear a thing!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

10/13/2020

Jodi F.

I love the windows, I can definitely notice a difference in my home after they were installed. The windows operate very easily. The installation was quick and the installers made sure there was no mess afterwards.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category doors

03/04/2020

Hans B.

Love our new windows from Peoples Products. The windows are great quality and the company provided us with great service. I would highly recommend them if your in the market for windows.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction with us.

03/04/2020

cresene J.

Jay was very informative and he even brought me coffee. The windows look great and the company was a pleasure to work with

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

We aim to please! Thanks for the great review.

02/20/2020

Jeanette T.

Windows are phenomenal they kept the cold and the noise outside my house! The service is unbeatable, we call and they’re here right away. I wouldn’t use any other company after dealing with peoples products.

Description of Work
HR40 Windows

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the king words [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you're enjoying you HR40 windows.

01/21/2020

Judith S.

It was a very pleasant experience working with Peoples Products. The team was professional and helpful, our new windows look great.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for sharing this experience with us! It is great to hear that our service achieved the five-star quality that we strive to reach with all of our customers.

01/21/2020

Tom C.

Peoples products has a great quality window, very efficient. Friendly and courteous service on the phone and in our home. They also have 100% stood by their warranty! Highly Recommended!

Description of Work
Replacement windows and doors

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this resounding recommendation! We are very happy to hear that our windows and customer service lived up to our five-star standard.

01/20/2020

Mark G.

The sales guys were friendly and informative, not pushy at all. The salesman who presented the product was very educational and made the process easy to listen too. The workers were clean and efficient, everything was done remarkably fast. Since we got our new windows, I can feel the difference in our home.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows & Sliders

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for your kind comments, Mark. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our company.

01/20/2020

Barbara H.

Good service and product. The sales rep did a great job and the installation was professionally done.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

We are very happy to hear about your positive experiences with our company, [Member Name Removed]. Your kind words are very appreciated!

01/16/2020

Carol B.

We are very satisfied with our new HR40 windows. The company did a great job with the sales presentation and installation. If your considering windows call peoples products.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with our windows and sales team. We strive to provide all of our customers with a five-star experience throughout the entire process so it is great to hear your feedback and thank you for the thoughtful recommendation as well!

01/13/2020

carol F.

Rob the installer did a great job and the glass sliding doors look great. Peoples Products is a reliable and dependable company.

Description of Work
Sliding Glass Doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, [Member Name Removed]. We strive to provide our customers with a great experience so hearing positive feedback is a tremendous help. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your door as well!

01/06/2020

Micheal M.

Excellent job and quality windows. Peoples Products did a great job installing our new windows, the staff was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, [Member Name Removed]. We strive to provide all of our customers with 5-star experience throughout the entire process so we are thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with the installation and our customer service.

12/19/2019

Dennis S.

Great service and quality product. We got a few windows installed by Peoples and they did a very professional job.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our company, [Member Name Removed]and thank you for the kind review!

11/30/2019

Ryan M.

Great windows and a great product. Great customer service. Any issues they come out as soon as possible. They come out after a year to make sure that the windows are performing as they should. I would recommend to anyone looking for windows.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], thank you for this wonderful review, we are proud to be able to provide constant five-star service to everyone we work with and are happy to hear you are enjoying the windows!

11/29/2019

Lois D.

We are very happy with our new windows and doors. The company did a great job from start too finish, we love our new windows. I would recommend them to people in the market for home improvements.

Description of Work
Windows & Doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed], for letting others know about how much you enjoy your new HR40 Windows. You couldn’t have picked a better brand!

06/27/2019

Thomas D.

I got new windows from Peoples Products 5 years ago and the windows are high quality. The sales guy did a great job showing the product. I was so happy with the company's work that I decided to get a new roof through them. I would recommend Peoples Products to anyone in the market for home improvements.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and New Roof

Category roofing, replacement windows

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We're happy to hear you like your windows so much.

06/25/2019

Joanne P.

We love are windows from Peoples Products. The company is a pleasure to work with and the installation was done in one day. The salesman did was very informative and the company is very quick to respond to any issues.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

06/19/2019

Anthony G.

I had 12 replacement windows done by peoples products. These are really good at what they do, the salesman was very informative and friendly. The installation only took a few days and Mark worked with me to get me the exact color and style I wanted. I appreciate the hard work & help.

Description of Work
replacement windows & storm door

Category replacement windows

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We really appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Welcome to our family and if you need anything, just give us a call.

06/18/2019

Carol K.

We love our new windows from Peoples Products. They are easy to clean and the staff is very friendly & professional. Billy the service tech was very helpful and the installation was very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time. Please enjoy your new windows for many years to come. And remember to call us if you need anything. Welcome to our family!

Klaus Larsen LLC

When you choose Klaus Larsen LLC, you select a company of professionals who take great pride in our craftsmanship, and treat you, your time, and your property with the utmost respect. We make sure that before we leave your home, you are completely satisfied with our work and our cleanup, and we consider you a customer for as long as our warranty lasts. And that’s a lifetime! Klaus Larsen LLC serves Connecticut and Rhode Island with roofing services such as roof replacement, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation, and more. Put a Klaus on Your House! Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today! About Klaus Larsen: Klaus Larsen bought his first apartment building in Denmark at the age of 21, renovating every single one of the 13 apartments in it in less than three years. At the age of 32, he immigrated to the US with his tools and $300 in his pocket to live the American Dream. Little did he know those metric tools would do him little good in a country that only used inches and feet. By 1998 he was able to start his own home improvement business, becoming a roofing-only company in 2010. Klaus is well known for his historic work, using his ingenious creativity to update antique homes so their roofs perform properly while maintaining their architectural integrity. His attention to detail and Old World craftsmanship have earned him a reputation for helping to maintain New England’s rich history while integrating state-of-the-art roofing technology into it’s homes.

J Corrigan LLC

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done.

Villwell Builders I LLC

We complete projects in a timely and professional manner, never sacrificing quality for speed. If you’re considering making adjustments to your current home, give us a call. We’re local — we’ll be happy to hear from you and provide a free estimate for the total cost of your project. In addition to our competitive pricing and rates, friendly service, and skillful work, we always aim to exceed customer expectations with: 0% Financing Available On Most Jobs Free Inspections / Estimates Insurance Claim Filing Assistance

Offers by Villwell Builders I LLC on Angi