Fleeting Enterprises

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

Delivery Service

No job too small. Flat and hourly rates. Review upon request. Additional Phone: (860) 757-3447....

American Junk Removal LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call me today, The Owner, on my Mobil Phone anytime at 1-203-736-6825. We Specialize in: - Whole House & Estate Clean- Outs - Large & Small Jobs ( From One Item To Many ) - Commercial Clean- outs - Shed Removals - Demolition & Carpet Removal - Pool & Hot Tub Removal - Construction Debris Removal - Playscape Removal - One Time- Heavy Duty Cleaning - Soot Damage & Puff Back Clean- Ups Free Estimates

The Junkluggers of Hartford and Middlesex Counties

We are a locally owned small business providing eco-friendly furniture and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers. We aim to donate or recycle as much as possible and will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we donate to a local charity on your behalf. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured and has a genuine passion for the environment and our customers. We’re on a mission to save the Earth, one piece of junk at a time!

New Chapter moving company LLC

Are you moving to a new spot across town? If you're puzzling over all the last minute details that go into planning a move, make your life a little easier by contacting New Chapter Moving Company, LLC. We're local movers providing residential and commercial moving services in the CT area. Our team can have you packed and moved in a jiffy. You can count on us to take extra care of your belongings before, during and after your move. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/01/2014

They did a great job organizing and packing each item for the move. The TV, mirrors, and pictures were given extra special attention.

Description of Work
Fleeting & Sons moved our furniture from an apartment in mid-town Manhattan to our new home in Glastonbury CT. Mike & Dan found our location in Manhattan and managed a great parking spot outside the building. They were extremely careful wrapping each item and loading it on the truck. They had a great system for loading and packing the truck. All items arrived with no damage and they were just as careful removing items. There is a lot of family pride in this 3rd generation team.

03/12/2014

Jimmie and his crew were very professional. They took the time and care to wrap and secure all the furniture, including the big screen tv, for safe travel. Everything was delivered as promised and in the same condition it started.

Description of Work
Moved boxes and furniture from apartment to new house

03/10/2014

GREAT!!! Jimmie and team were on-time and focused on each of the two trips. They carefully moved us into our new home. I am very grateful for the care, attention to detail and flexibility.

Description of Work
Moved us into our new house in two separate instances.

02/26/2014

They were great...We called one week before our move from Storage in West Hartford to Colchester. They arrived on time worked hard and very pleasant, professional and courteous. So much better than the movers that put our furniture in storage and the price was less than they quoted.

Description of Work
Moved our furniture from storage

01/24/2014

We had previously moved various items over ourself (TV, bikes, etc) and had mainly furniture and boxes, although it's not like we had a lot of stuff. However, they only had a small moving truck (14"). While they did their best to fit everything into the truck, we had to leave about 20 small boxes at our apartment and return over the course of the next week to pick them up. I'm not certain if the i...

Description of Work
We worked with Fleeting and Sons for a move from out two bedroom apartment to our new house.

01/17/2014

I did all my own packing, and Jim and his men carefully wrapped my furniture and moved all my boxes and other things. They were efficent and quick, polite and pleasant, and worked efficiently even though it was the coldest day of the winter. They did a terrific job. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moved all my furnishings 100 miles to my new apartment.

12/17/2013

These movers were so careful! They treated this small job like it was just as important as an entire house! They carefully wrapped furniture to keep it safe and moved everything flawlessly. they were all amazingly polite, considerate, friendly and punctual.

Description of Work
moved three rooms of furniture to the garage and back for floor refinishing.

11/19/2013

My only negative is that it wasn't over until about 1:30 a.m. but they didn't charge me anything above the original estimate.

Description of Work
Moved my furniture and wordly goods.

11/09/2013

Punctual, extremely pleasant, professional, talented and persistent. He was very careful and knew exactly how to move all items in some very tight situations. His assistant was as pleasant and professional as well. We would not hesitate to use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Picked up furniture from three locations and delivered same to the destination, which was a second floor apartment.

10/11/2013

They were very very nice and courteous. They came when they said they would, and made a trip just to see what needed to be moved. He was punctual and very reasonably priced. He just miscalculate the time it would take for the move.

Description of Work
They moved me to the building next door.

Category moving company

In-House Furniture Moving. Junk Removal. Handyman Services.