Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc - Newington

Connecticut
10/31/2022

700 D N Mountain Rd

Newington, CT 06111

If you're looking for an emergency plumber in Newington CT, than look no further! Since 1956, Advance Plumbing & Heating has provided professional plumbing and heating services to clients throughout Connecticut. Our work is 100% guaranteed. Fast, local, and reliable service in Newington is just a phone call away! Additional email - michael.advanceplumbing@gmail.com, advplumbing700@gmail.com...

4.4

plumbers (574)drain cleaning (97)water heaters (82)HVAC Companies (34)home remodeling (26)appliance repair (16)sewer cleaning (13)drain pipe installation (5)gas leak repair (4)well & water pump repair (4)water softeners (4)house painting (1)

02/17/2022

Eric F.

Very quickly. Technician was done in less than 20 minutes. Friendly and professional. $240 for that job strikes me as way too high. I know the prices come from a standard book, but really, $240?? When your toilet is backed up, you're usually not in a position to shop around for best price (and availability). I may have to find a 2nd plumber to do the "small stuff", and use Advance for bigger jobs.

Description of Work
Unclog 1st floor toilet

Cost $240.05

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Advance Plumbing, I am happy to see you were please with our responsiveness and punctuality. As you stated we do have a standard book for pricing, you lucked out at your visit with one of our most experienced and efficient drain technicians. The standard pricing allows us to have consistent pricing among out team as well as provide a price up front before we start work. I do see you rated us at a 5 for professionalism which we very much appreciate. Jobs big or small we are happy to help.

02/01/2022

Ugo M.

Now it is working. I hope it will last. The plumber was very patient in spite of the challenge. Very nice person. Thank you!

Description of Work
I had water coming back in the kitchen sink

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

12/23/2021

John C.

Don't hesitate to contact Advance Plumbing for any plumbing issue. I have used them for years, and they are responsive, fair, and honest. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

12/01/2021

Peter G.

They got there very quickly and the price I paid was very normal. Every job I've used them for has been perfect.

Description of Work
I had a toilet clogged in a 1 bathroom rental property.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

09/22/2021

Floyd W.

A short time after calling Advance Plumbing and Heating a plumber arrived. He was pleasant but professional and he quickly fixed the problem. I highly recommend Advance Plumbing and Heating. Everything was done to my satisfaction and the mount charged was reasonable.

Description of Work
Toilet tank water would not shut off & water shut off valve for the water supply line was frozen.

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review, it is truly the best compliment. I am happy to hear your problem has been resolved and you were happy with our service.

09/02/2021

Lesley M.

Plumber arrived when scheduled and installed a new garbage disposal. All went very smoothly.

Description of Work
replace garbage disposal

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our services.

08/21/2021

Mary T.

Very well. Tech arrived within time range - removed the old faucet, which was not an easy job, and put the new one in. He triple-checked his work, and made sure everything was clean before he left.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

08/11/2021

Christine F.

Awesome. It was a difficult job due to limited space but the plumber Joey was terrific. The office manager was wonderful and very accommodating. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Pipe replacements

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

05/07/2021

James Matthew N.

We have done business with Advance Plumbing for a number of years now and have been pleased every time. Each technician has been a complete pro, and all work has been completed for a good price.

Description of Work
Diagnose leak in kitchen / Replace faucet

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

04/05/2021

Nina Z.

This plumbing company was so responsive and professional. We are in the process of selling the house a a few things came up during a home inspection. I called them and up and they essentially were able to come ASAP. We called over the weekend and the technician was awesome on the phone. He suggested that we had the job done on a weekday so that we were up charged for a weekend fee. He was able to come on Monday and was very honest and professional. I feel like these are one of the few companies that do their job because they love it and does what needs to be done. Thank you so much for your help today! We will definitely be calling again if anything else comes up (hopefully nothing comes up lol).

Description of Work
Leaky faucet in bathtub and toilet reseal

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/11/2021

David M.

They were punctual, neat, made the conversion quickly so we didn’t lose much heat. Michael was the most prepared of the people that came to give an estimate, and the price was very competitive. We had a few issues with the hot water and they were very responsive

Description of Work
Oil to gas conversion

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Review for Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc - Newington - 700 D N Mountain Rd, Newington, CT - 39242516

02/12/2021

Peter P.

The technician was prompt, professional and thorough. He spent 2 hrs cleaning roots out of the line and found a break which will require the line to be replaced. He scheduled an appointment for the following day for someone to come out and give us a quote. Great job cleaning up after and followed Covid protocols.

Description of Work
Clean out sewer line.

Category appliance repair,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

10/25/2020

Stephen B.

Very bad I asked him to put new faucet in shower and he said that wasn’t going to do that he wanted to replace all the pipes behind the shower for 1990.07 me and my husband replaced the faucet for 80.00 and now have no leak I called a plumber because we didn’t know how to fix the leak but with professionals on the internet we were able to fix it

Description of Work
Leak in bathtub

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

09/04/2020

Hans N.

Gregg, the technician/plumber that did the repair was very courteous and professional! He was able to complete the work in one visit.

Description of Work
Repair a piping leak

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/02/2020

Mike P.

The plumber came late and didn’t come prepared with all equipment. He did NOT know what the problem was so we explained everything again and he still didn’t know what the issue was so he snakes they toilet looked in the basement and told us the problem could be that water is coming in from outside the house from the basement door which was wrong. He told us we could call him back if the problem wasn’t fixed at no charge. It happened again and we called him and he told us he had to charge us, he had us explain for 20 minutes on the phone what our issue was and claimed he fixed it a month ago. I called another plumber told him the same issue we had and he didn’t even come to our house and he said the problem is the main sewage. But we hand already spent $250 on a plumber who we called 4bdays ago who charges us an emergency fee to come out 3 days later. I will never refer him and will never use him again. He has the knowledge of a novice plumber. Money down the drain

Description of Work
There’s was a problem with the main sewage

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience regarding the problem at your home, I am attempting to look into the matter however I do not see your name and or address listed in our computer system here at Advance Plumbing & Heating. If you would like to call me at the office 860-232-3053 I would be happy to look into the matter further Thank you Nicole

08/18/2020

Robert J.

It was very good. Will recamend. Very professional.

Description of Work
Hot water tank valve

Category appliance repair,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/17/2020

Bill H.

Very well-quick unclog of shower drain

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

06/20/2020

Louis T.

If you need a true plumber, then look no further. This long established family own plumbing and heating business does it all from “soup to nuts”. Courteous, quick, professional and experts in their field. If you want the job done right the first time, they know what they’re doing and how to do it. I definitely recommend Advance Plumbing and Heating. Hands down the best!

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/21/2020

Bruce S.

Advance Plumbing is outstanding. In the past 3 years they have been doing small jobs of unclogging drains, but just recently I had a big project. The main line (cast iron line in my cellar ) cracked. They came down and had to remove that pipe and re-plum over 100 feet of pipe. They took the pipe out and installed new piping in less then 6 hours and left the cellar in a lot cleaner then they found it (that's in a clay cellar). The lady in the office (Nicole) was fast in getting help to us. I would recommend them for any job from plumbing and heating. GOOD PEOPLE

Description of Work
remove the main cast-iron drain line

Category plumbing,drain pipe,gas leak repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/20/2020

Kathleen P.

It went better than expected and things are working and not leaking.

Description of Work
Fixed leak between toilet bowl and tank.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

05/12/2020

Gilbert G.

Absolutely OUTSTANDING price, customer service, communication(Nicole), & work(Zack). We couldn’t be happier with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Tub & shower hardware replacement/leak.

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/07/2020

Jim F.

Advance Plumbing contacted me promptly. The technician arrived on time. He was polite and competent and did the job perfectly. He left the area where he worked clean and orderly.

Description of Work
Delta Faucet replacement