Sir Grout of Greater Fairfield County

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2007

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

Joelma's Cleaning Service

I specialize and am responsible for cleaning numerous homes in a timely and orderly manner. I have been a housecleaner for 20 years and can guarantee that you will have an amazing experience.I have someone who works with me to help me get the job done.

Handyman Andy

Tired of irresponsible and expensive contractors? The handyman Andy is the right one for you. He's an expert on European style home design that offers a high quality service at an affordable price. We offer the fastest deadlines at the most cheapest prices in the business. We offer a several payment plan because our priority is your satisfaction. We are professionals at indoor home improvements to outdoor landscapes. Free estimates. "I am an European craftsman and handyman. Just tell me what need to be done in your home or apartment and I will make it!" - Andy Please be patient with your inquiries for the next month. We will be with you as soon as possible.

HR Commercial Maintenance LLC

We are providers of construction services in the Hartford area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, HR commercial maintenance LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your construction needs!

06/26/2021

My floor looks absolutely new. Grouting color is great. I can't say enough about the professionalism and friendliness of the Sir Grout team. Extraordinary in every way.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile floor grout cleaned and tile refinished.

03/11/2019

Chris showed on time, listened as I discussed what was expected and he performed as expected. Chris was very personable. I would definitely recommend Sir Grout and Chris gave me a price on an additional grout job which I will have Sir Grout do and will request to have Chris again.

Description of Work
Regrouting bathroom floor and shower floor.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

08/01/2017

It went great. Chris, Cole & Karl worked for 1.5 days to complete everything efficiently & neatly. They were on time, professional & easy to work with. Will use them again next time.

Description of Work
Cleaning/Coloring/Sealing of all tile & grout surfaces in the house.

06/08/2017

Great job. We are very pleased with the results and would hire Sir Grout again in the future. T & L Le Bel, Shelton, CT

Description of Work
Outstanding cleanup of our main shower, floor tiles in two bathrooms, and main entry hall slate tiles. The Sir Grout team was professional, timely, and cost effective. They performed the work efficiently and "as advertised."

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

02/14/2017

Excellent.!

Description of Work
Tile floors in 3 bathrooms cleaned and restored.

Category ceramic tile

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. No sanding wood floors refinishing. Slip resistant applications.

Ask for details.