Right Choice Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2012

Right Choice Painting has being in business for over 16 years... Our costumers are very important to us and don't mater if you have big or small jobs, we will treat you the same!...

JPM Powerwashing

JPM Powerwashing

JPM Power Washing, Pressure Washing Steam Washing, Chemical Washing for Houses, Patios. Decks , Pavers, Gutters, Fences, Boats, an much more. Call today for your free estimate 516-606-1144. I have been working alongside DAlessandro and son contractors for sometime now. My company is here for the communities needs in home improvement. I have lived in syosset area 3 years now an I love the community here. I cover Nassau and Suffolk county area commercial and Residential.

06/17/2016

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of the entire interior of home.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use but was very professional in our deslings

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never contacted me

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

12/14/2015

They showed up on time, were neat, courteous and professional.  I am very impressed with the work that was done and will definitely be using Right Choice painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepare and paint most of the first floor of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

07/27/2015

Right Choice was prompt, professional and hard working. Sanding the old deck was hot, hard, dirty work. They did a great job. Then they pressure washed the deck, caulked all seams and screw holes, and applied stain. They worked diligently and finished quickly. The deck looks great. They were the alternative to rebuilding the deck. Calling Right Choice was definitely the right choice for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbished a 20 year-old deck: sanding, opening closed board seams, cauked, pressure washed and applied solid stain.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you. It is our goal to provide quality work. We hope to work with you in the near future. Right Choice painting

Interior & Exterior House Paining, Commercial Painting, Pressure Washing & Deck Staining & Refinishing, Epoxy floor painting.