Advanced Roll-Off LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2011

182 Pickett District Rd

NEW MILFORD, CT 06776

We are an independently owned, full service dumpster company that has been serving our area since 2004. We have experienced, professional drivers, new equipment and offer services 7days a week. Our staff is always available to help 24 hours a day....

09/15/2016

jack W.

Fantastic!!!!

Description of Work
I rented a 20 yard dumpster to clean out my parents house. We used these guys last year they were great.

Category dumpster service

08/01/2016

S C.

Excellent! They helped me pick the right sized dumpster and they were right on the money. If you mention the online $25. coupon that's taken off the bill. I was ill for awhile whilst I had the dumpster and they were fine with me keeping it extra time, and it's only $5. a day if you run over. I have stone walls/pillars at roadside, and they were expert drivers carefully coming in and not damaging anything. AND, the dumpster was clean! From the phone to the driver, they were professional and polite. Drop off and pick up were exactly when they said it would be. They were not a rip-off like so many dumpster companies and if I ever need a dumpster company again, they are the ONLY ones I will call!

Description of Work
Cleaning out my basement, garage and house clutter.

Category dumpster service

11/15/2013

Kimberly H.

I am very pleased with Advanced Roll-Off and highly recommend them. They were extremely helpful from the start with my basement clean up project. The staff was very knowledgeable, readily available and easy to work with. When I called they were able to meet and my needs on short notice exceeding my expectations. They were polite and prompt and true to their word. A very enjoyable experience for a not so much fun project!

Description of Work
Provided me with a 15 yard dumpster and removal services for my basement clean up project.

Category garbage collection, equipment rentals, dumpster service

08/02/2013

Matthias L.

Advanced was great! From my first call, I spoke with their office and they helped me figure out what size I needed for my clean up project. After the call, they had the dumpster dropped off to me that same afternoon. The driver was very polite, asked me where we wanted the dumpster placed. We got the clean up project done, and I called back in the next day, and they sent the driver over within a few hours. Overall they were VERY polite, professional, and I would definitely use them again!.

Description of Work
The Advanced team dropped off a dumpster within 24 hours of my first call to them, and came back about 2 hours after I called it in as full. FAST!

Category garbage collection

ctdumpsternow.com

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Providing dumpster services to residential and commercial customers.

JC Dumpster Rental and Sales LLC

Joe's Junk Removal and More is locally owned and operated out of the Danbury Connecticut area. Whether it's just 1 item or the entire home, we remove it all. We offer both Commercial and Residential services so don't hesitate to reach out today! FORGET The REST...CALL THE BEST! Evening Appointments Available 7 Days A Week *****FREE ESTIMATES******

FS Sanchez Landscaping LLC

Specializing in landscaping services, hardscaping, rock walls, patios, decks, and more! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We deliver 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 yard dumpsters to your residental or commercial job site for construction, household debris and yard waste.

Ask For Details.