Northeast Property Group Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2013

1.5

Northeast Property Group Inc. is a full service real estate firm located in New London, CT. Since 1990 we have been specializing in commercial brokerage, property management, and facilities maintenance. We employ approximately 30 individuals trained and educated in providing leading property management and commercial real estate services....

Coney Drywall, LLC

I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of your project may change when I see it. We look for ways too save you time, and money. If you go to my original Homeadvisor page, you'll understand. Times have change in the world of online promotion, I've always been here, for many years.

EJMMPAINTING

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC has recently opened in 2021 offering a home services for residential and commercial properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC, to deliver quality professional services that you can trust.

10/14/2015

Description of Work
I am forced to have Northeast Property as my property manager, the person in charge of handling my problems when I had a leak in my unit did everything possible to make the situation worse, slowed down the process so it took a year to get my home back in order. if you can avoid using them find someone else... it's all good when they collect the check each month but if you need them to actually FIX anything , good luck.

Category property management

09/16/2014

If Isabella Peterson is an indication of how NorthEast Property Group, Inc. will treat you and your property, I advise to steer clear. To begin, over a month went by and we could count on one hand the number of times she ever tried to contact us to let us know how things were going with the renting of the house, despite our numerous calls to her. We had multiple parties interested in the property ...

Description of Work
We tried working with Isabella Peterson of NorthEast Property Group, Inc. because we needed to rent our house located in a nice neighborhood of New London CT. All we were looking for was clear attempts to get the word out about the property, the posting of some ads, putting up a sign for the front, and keeping us at least moderately informed of the overall process.

Category property management

We offer fully integrated custom real estate solutions including: property management, condo association management, commercial management, apartment leasing, commercial leasing, commercial brokerage, receivership work, reo, full property maintenance.

Mortgage services, legal services, new home construction, new plumbing or electrical.

Free property management proposals, maintenance