dec-tite llc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2010

I have 5 employees.All employee's are trained certainteed manufacturer installer's.Look up are credential's at www.certainteed.com .Yes we do use subcontractor's if needed. But usually all work is handled in house.license number 00561472....

Tanis Masonry Inc.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

Coney Drywall, LLC

I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of your project may change when I see it. We look for ways too save you time, and money. If you go to my original Homeadvisor page, you'll understand. Times have change in the world of online promotion, I've always been here, for many years.

Alex Masonry

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.

06/18/2014

Description of Work
roofing

Category doors

building roofing, window, and siding contractor. 24 years in buisness,quick estimates,professional workmanship. we also offer masonary services,metal bending services,seamless gutters,flat roof specialist,EDM,PVC,hot modified and tapered roofing systems.

no plumbing and no electrical.