Chavez Landscaping

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

we do landscaping maintenance mulch,topsoil, spring clean up,fall clean up, gutters cleaning,planting,and power wasing siding and pattios brick or stone and we wash painted houses. any question or reference gime a call...

Estabrooks Farm & Garden LLC

We offer garden maintenance services like mulching, pruning, weeding as well as garden design and installation. We emphasize organic gardening methods and plant and soil health.

Shoreline Pro Landscape Services

We are located in Madison CT and we also have an office and lawn mow hub in Clinton. We mow from Old Saybrook all the way to Branford and do Killingworth as well. Additionally, we have an efficient and talented Landscape crew. We do flower bed maintenance , mulching , hedge trimming , pruning , 2 to 5 step lawn programs , tree work , brush and log dump runs , garbage dump runs , Landscape design , planting , Spring and Fall Cleanups , Fence Installation, Fireplace Installation , walkways , patios install, snow removal only In Branford , Guilford , Madison , killingworth, Clinton and westbrook , Gutters and So much more . We do a ton of soil jobs and lawn seeding but we do not deliver soil and mulch unless we are also going to be installing these items . Shoreline Pro Lawn and Landscape Services is owned and operated by Joe Cavanaugh 2nd. Although we are not a huge company we do take on large jobs as well as small. Joe also does all the estimating and gets help in the office. We do every job as if it were our own home and take pride in the outcome. Joe and his crew are very meticulous and knowledgeable in the Landscape field. Also employees are given a background check and have several good referrals that were checked in on before hiring. Shoreline Pro is open 24 / 7 365 days out of the year. Don't hire a clown call Joe and his group of Pro's !

A2Z Home Maintenance services

We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts Home improvement services including, roofing, deck repair, remodels, electrical, interior painting, exterior painting, and plumbing repairs. Give us a call today! contractor also a A+ accredited member with the Better Business Bureau of Connecticut

11/24/2014

They were very professional, on time and did quality work. It's so refreshing to see this after 23 years of needing help around this house. Will definitely call them again

Description of Work
Company removed leaves from around the house, garage, and front drive areas, as well as cleaning the gutters of leaves and removing the leaves from 3 decks.

Category landscaping

11/17/2014

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/15/2014

06/23/2014

Description of Work
They never came back after talking about doing some work. Seemed to disappear

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/19/2013

Initially the vendor was responsive, did the work as contracted. Surprised he hasn't responded in collecting the money due. Also failed to follow-up to numerous calls. The vendor essentially abandoned me. Very odd!!

Description of Work
Summer yard clean up. Removed brush, weeds, debris. Set up a bi-weekly lawn care service.

01/01/2013

wonderful, ever two weeks they ocme and do my yard.

Description of Work
awn mowing, weed wacking, blowing the sidewalk and driveway and leaf removel.

12/21/2012

They were prompt and professional. They are very willing to do what you ask. They were neat and clean. They had quality equipment.

Description of Work
Clean up and remove leaves

Category lawn service,leaf removal

11/08/2011

I have a huge yard and they do all my mowing. They have been doing my leaf pick up and weed whacking. I have several flower gardens and they weed the flower gardens and they dug up around and put dirt around my fruit trees. They charge me only $40 every two weeks. That's an awesome price. They also do snow removal but they don't do it for me because I live in a different town and I have a guy who goes to college doing it for me.

Description of Work
I use the service of Chavez Landscaping for lawn work every other week. They do weed whacking, mowing, weed picking and garden up keep.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

full landscaping and power whaser

trees near to the house