Tracey Energy Services LLC

Founded 1931 • With Angi since March 2017

We are an 88 year old third generation full service heating oil company. We are based in New Haven and our qualified & experienced HVAC Department can handle maintenance, repair and installation of warm air furnaces, boilers, water heaters and air-conditioning. We offer many solutions to properly heat or cool your home properly. We work with both #2 heating oil and natural gas fuels....

HARP Home Services LLC

HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angi

07/02/2019

The customer service at Tracey Energy is always top notch. They respond immediately. Tried others in the past and these folks are always head and shoulders above with there response and professionalism. Get the service and repair plan, worth it all day long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency delivery - ran out of oil

CATEGORY heating oil companies

05/24/2018

Tony, Keith and Richie arrived on time. They answered all my questions at the beginning of the installation and my questions as I checked on them. They were knowledgeable and performed the services that my husband and I agreed to. Tony made sure the A.C. was sending cold air our of the ducts before they left. They did not track any mud in, as the ground was a little soggy. I am very pleased with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Rheem Air Conditioning Unit

03/08/2018

One of the things that I appreciate that make them stand out, they don't try to sell you on the things that you don't need. They will give you honest appraisal and will take time to explain what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning. They worked for me for 8 to 9 years now

03/05/2018

They maintain my older furnace with a fair price, and they are always there when you need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning and trouble shooting

03/05/2018

Service showed up when they said they would. Very professional. Quoted price before doing repair. No mess left when job finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency furnace repair. Black smoke coming from chimney.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Full HVAC Services...Maintenance, Repairs and Installations of all oil or gas furnaces, boilers, water heaters, oil tanks, central air conditioning or mini-split systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check