Tracey Energy Services LLC

Founded 1931 • With Angi since March 2017

325 Howard Ave

New Haven, CT 06519

We are an 88 year old third generation full service heating oil company. We are based in New Haven and our qualified & experienced HVAC Department can handle maintenance, repair and installation of warm air furnaces, boilers, water heaters and air-conditioning. We offer many solutions to properly

07/02/2019

Jason D.

The customer service at Tracey Energy is always top notch. They respond immediately. Tried others in the past and these folks are always head and shoulders above with there response and professionalism. Get the service and repair plan, worth it all day long.

Description of Work
Emergency delivery - ran out of oil

Category heating oil companies

05/24/2018

WILLIAM C.

Tony, Keith and Richie arrived on time. They answered all my questions at the beginning of the installation and my questions as I checked on them. They were knowledgeable and performed the services that my husband and I agreed to. Tony made sure the A.C. was sending cold air our of the ducts before they left. They did not track any mud in, as the ground was a little soggy. I am very pleased with the service, from my contact with Gary, who answered my email in a timely manner and came to my condo to give me a detailed 5100.00explanation of what they could do and what we needed done. Very knowledgeable and professional. We will use their services for maintenance of our furnace and air conditioner.

Description of Work
Installation of a Rheem Air Conditioning Unit

03/08/2018

Jeff A.

One of the things that I appreciate that make them stand out, they don't try to sell you on the things that you don't need. They will give you honest appraisal and will take time to explain what they are doing.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning. They worked for me for 8 to 9 years now

ralph D.

They maintain my older furnace with a fair price, and they are always there when you need them.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning and trouble shooting

A. K.

Very well, the technicians are always on time and very professional. They were helpful and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company for heating and air conditioning needs as well as an oil delivery company. The oil drivers are just as courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Annual tune-ups

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies

Thomas J.

Service showed up when they said they would. Very professional. Quoted price before doing repair. No mess left when job finished.

Description of Work
Emergency furnace repair. Black smoke coming from chimney.

03/02/2018

Cindy S.

Excellent! My oil tank was replaced quickly and the Service Techs did a wonderful job. They were courteous and professional. I would definitely hire Tracey Energy again.

Description of Work
Oil tank replacement

03/02/2018

Zaiden D.

They came in less than a hour at 1am. the service tech was nice, fast and extremely helpful.

Description of Work
Not enough oil pressure was getting to my furnace

Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration LLC

To a home or business owner in Connecticut, having an effective, efficient, and reliable HVAC system in place is vital. Our summers are hot, and the winters get plenty cold, and that means your equipment needs to be able to keep up if you intend to remain comfortable. That requires the attention and care of heating and cooling contractors that are a cut above. We strive to be absolutely exceptional in all regards! In order to do so, we offer Carrier® products as well as a customized and customer-focused approach to our services. We deliver a team that is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and above all, one that puts you first. For complete HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance services call or message Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC!

2022 Super Service Award

East Coast Mechanical Inc

Formed in 1994 by Norm Wium, East Coast Mechanical Inc. has become one of the preeminent Trane Comfort Specialist Dealers in the area. We specialize in residential renovation and replacements along with residential/light commercial construction and service. Located at 1187 Highland Avenue in Cheshire, we have a complete fabrication shop, office and service parts inventory on site. We offer 24-hour service, maintenance agreements and, of course, free evaluations and heat loss calculations for comfort system installations. Additional email - info@calleastcoast.com.

Offers Coupon

HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Full HVAC Services...Maintenance, Repairs and Installations of all oil or gas furnaces, boilers, water heaters, oil tanks, central air conditioning or mini-split systems.