Tracey Energy Services LLC

Founded 1931 • With Angi since March 2017

We are an 88 year old third generation full service heating oil company. We are based in New Haven and our qualified & experienced HVAC Department can handle maintenance, repair and installation of warm air furnaces, boilers, water heaters and air-conditioning. We offer many solutions to properly heat or cool your home properly. We work with both #2 heating oil and natural gas fuels....

HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angi
East Coast Mechanical Inc

Formed in 1994 by Norm Wium, East Coast Mechanical Inc. has become one of the preeminent Trane Comfort Specialist Dealers in the area. We specialize in residential renovation and replacements along with residential/light commercial construction and service. Located at 1187 Highland Avenue in Cheshire, we have a complete fabrication shop, office and service parts inventory on site. We offer 24-hour service, maintenance agreements and, of course, free evaluations and heat loss calculations for comfort system installations. Additional email - info@calleastcoast.com.

Offers by East Coast Mechanical Inc on Angi
R & R Heating & Cooling

R & R Heating & Cooling at your service. We have over 20 years of industry experience and provide our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company foundation is built on honesty and integrity. Most contractors upsell, but I do not. If it can be fixed, I will fix it. We specialize in central A/C, heating and furnace systems in addition to a variety of HVAC-related projects. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. There is a 30-day warranty on all our services. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! **After 5pm, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you on the same day for emergencies, or the next day for normal business requests You can also book online on our website**

07/02/2019

The customer service at Tracey Energy is always top notch. They respond immediately. Tried others in the past and these folks are always head and shoulders above with there response and professionalism. Get the service and repair plan, worth it all day long.

Description of Work
Emergency delivery - ran out of oil

Category heating oil companies

05/24/2018

Tony, Keith and Richie arrived on time. They answered all my questions at the beginning of the installation and my questions as I checked on them. They were knowledgeable and performed the services that my husband and I agreed to. Tony made sure the A.C. was sending cold air our of the ducts before they left. They did not track any mud in, as the ground was a little soggy. I am very pleased with t...

Description of Work
Installation of a Rheem Air Conditioning Unit

03/08/2018

One of the things that I appreciate that make them stand out, they don't try to sell you on the things that you don't need. They will give you honest appraisal and will take time to explain what they are doing.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning. They worked for me for 8 to 9 years now

03/05/2018

They maintain my older furnace with a fair price, and they are always there when you need them.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning and trouble shooting

03/05/2018

Very well, the technicians are always on time and very professional. They were helpful and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company for heating and air conditioning needs as well as an oil delivery company. The oil drivers are just as courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Annual tune-ups

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Full HVAC Services...Maintenance, Repairs and Installations of all oil or gas furnaces, boilers, water heaters, oil tanks, central air conditioning or mini-split systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check