America One Abatement Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

America One Abatement Inc. is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and hold licenses in the IICRC, Lead and Asbestos Contracting, General Contracting, and Mold Remediation. All work is done in house, no need to use subcontractors to keep your costs down. Free estimates within 15 miles, call for rates after 15 miles. Call today 203-843-6020...

Call us at (860) 989-6517 today! E D Painting is one of the leading quality painting contractors in CT. Provides interior and exterior painting to residential and commercial owners. Experienced house painters is the main reason for quality work. Excellent customer service and knowledge of painting products and equipment.

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Specializing in property services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/01/2016

America One Abatement was a great help in responding in a timely manner. They were thorough in looking into an area of question about asbestos, and tested for same. After finding some mold, they came out and removed the mold in the proper way. They were always responsive, and supplied necessary documentation.

Description of Work
Mold was removed from garage attic.

Category mold removal

10/27/2014

- The two owners of the company were able to make two rooms within my house look brand new. Keep in mind that my house is old and hasn't been updated in over 20 years. They originally came to clean up a mold problem, and i had told them i was thinking of getting my bathroom re-done. They gave me a price for both the mold removal and the remodel of my bathroom. The one thing that stood out was that...

Description of Work
1. Removed Toxic Mold from sun room, replaced damaged piece of carpet. 2. Replaced old rotted out windows in sun room. 3. Replaced Bathroom floor. 4. Painted Bathroom Walls.

Category flooring contractor,replacement windows,interior painters,mold removal

10/22/2014

Frank saved my home, literally. I had a terrible roof leak while i was in Florida for the winter and it caused my kitchen and living room to grow mold. Mold was found underneath the tile floor, under the carpet, and all over the windows. He did what he could and at the end of the project everything was either cleaned or replaced. Frank was responsive and very reasonably priced. I would recommend h...

Description of Work
New Tile Floor, Carpet, 10 Windows, Paint, and Mold Removal.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,replacement windows,interior painters,mold removal

All Phases of Construction, Environmental testing, Removal of Lead, Asbestos, and Mold, Fire and Water Clean up. 24 hour service