3's Company Cleaning Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2015

3.4

3's Company Cleaning Service...

Handy House Cleaning

Joelma's Cleaning Service

I specialize and am responsible for cleaning numerous homes in a timely and orderly manner. I have been a housecleaner for 20 years and can guarantee that you will have an amazing experience.I have someone who works with me to help me get the job done.

Dream Cleaning

Dream Cleaning is a family owned and operated residential house cleaning company that has been serving the Fairfield County since 2007. Our main focus and goal is taking care of your needs and making sure that your homes are beautiful after we leave, Call us TODAY for a free estimate and thank you for visiting our profile.

03/03/2009

Their cleaning was good initially but soon was hurried and effortless. There were times they did not clean certain areas in my home (tables, shower handles/door) as if they assumed it was clean enough or perhaps thought I would not notice. They broke a couple of items in my home and their vacuum clearner ripped my expensive rug - they never even told me about it...just left it for me to find.

Description of Work
House cleaning twice monthly. Three women would come to our home. I have used this company for approximately 1-year.

09/18/2007

3S Company Cleaning Service did the cleaning and came on time. I had them come 3 times, and they either broke or stained furniture every single time they came. There was also a bad communication problem because only one of the could just barely make out a few English words. It was very frustrating.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned my 5000 square foot home. They did the whole house which too over 1 1/2 hours.

07/23/2007

Fine, I called, she refused location.

Description of Work
She would not come to my location, 30 minute drive.

06/23/2006

I called the company for cleaning services. I left 2 phone numbers for a return call, but no return call was made.

Description of Work
The cleaning services were not performed.

02/10/2006

THEY ARE VERY GOOD. THEY ARE THOROUGH. THEY DO EXACTLY WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO. THEY COME ON TIME. THEY DO A GOOD JOB. WHEN I COME HOME MY HOUSE SMELLS WONDERFUL.

Description of Work
IT IS $75 PER SESSION. THEY CLEAN MY HOUSE.

Category house cleaning

Cleaning Contractors,House Cleaning,Janitorial Service,Janitorial Service,Maid & Butler Services,Window Cleaning