Mendez Electrical Services, LLC

Founded 2015

Mendez Electrical Services LLC is your number one electrical expert in Hartford! Our passion and experience shine through on every job, big or small. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and building long-lasting business relationships with our clients. Call today for a free estimate! State

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

electrician (29)lighting (6)home security systems (3)ceiling fan installation (2)

11/16/2022

Rebecca G.

So glad to have hired Mendez Electric Services to do the exterior and interior electrical work we needed. They are reliable. Started the work when they said they would and completed it on time as well. Very positive experience. They are professional, friendly and trustworthy. We highly recommend them and would hire again!!!

Description of Work
Replacement of exterior riser and electrical panel

08/05/2022

Fellipe M.

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Punctual and professional to the max. Big enough to do major electrical jobs but small enough to still care about there customers and not take them through the coals. Joel and Adam were both very thorough and friendly. They were patient with all my questions (and there were many) and they were reliable through the whole process. I’m a customer for life. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installation new ceiling lights, wiring rerouting, flood light removal and install.

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], we love our new customer for life! We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. We’d love to service you again.

04/12/2022

Deena B.

Great service and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replace a faulty outlet

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

04/09/2022

Tracy M.

He was very nice and courteous. He found my problem very quickly and gave me a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I'm glad I was able to help you out.

12/15/2021

Jeffrey T.

Went Fabulously. Jose came when scheduled. Let me walk him through all of the things that I'd done with a friend (retired EE). Took the time to listen, then tested things and discovered that the breaker we had tested as good didn't work when the dryer was actually running. Installed the replacement and stayed until the dryer tested out correctly and worked. He even offered to help me put the dryer back into place.

Description of Work
Diagnose why dryer would not heat. Replaced circuit breaker.

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Thank you for the great review. it was my pleasure

10/02/2021

Beth Ann S.

Perfect responsiveness and results. Neat, clean, and respectful of person and property.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

06/13/2021

Chris M.

Fantastic service! Joel & his buddy did everything we asked & more. Brought outlets up to code. Went out of their way to get a minor part to complete the job. All for the price they quoted. We'd recommend M.E.S. and hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Move outlets, add range outlet, add light fixtures, etc.

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you so much! We'd be happy to work with you again :)

05/30/2021

Cheryl M.

Super job by Joel and his nephew. Fast and efficient! Great job and Great price! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an electrical contractor. Will definitely call them for all our electrical needs!!

Description of Work
Electrical - Ceiling Fan Installation

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

Thank you for the great review it was our pleasure.

05/30/2021

Francisco R.

Joel Mendez is the best electrician i have ever met and dealt with. His prices were fair and he was very relatable. I do not know or understand electrical anything. He has a way of explaining it in a very understandable way. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor if you need electrical work done, stop searching and hire Joel Mendez, you won’t regret it.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], it was a great pleasure to work with you and I hope we could work together again in the future!

04/09/2021

Jason B.

Joel was professional and did a wonderful job. He didn't mind when I needed additional outlets. His prices were reasonable and I will hire him again for any future electrical work.

Description of Work
Wall outlets

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Thank you so much !

03/19/2021

Karen W.

It went great! Joel worked with me to get the light fixture exactly right. It wasn’t an easy job, but Joel figured out how to make it work, and I am extremely pleased with how it turned out. I would definitely hire Joel again. He was prompt in answering my inquiry, super personable, professional and tidy. He took care of everything and my light fixture looks amazing! Thanks, Joel!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! It was my pleasure :)

03/01/2021

Mark J.

Our cooktop cracked, so we purchased a new one and needed it installed. Joel did a great job, he was able to do a consultation over the phone with pictures that I sent him, and then came over on a snowy Friday to do the work. It took maybe 75-90 minutes and I couldn’t be happier with the end result and cost. I will definitely hire him for any future electrical work that I need done.

Description of Work
Installing new electric cooktop

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] :) !

02/19/2021

Lois B.

Perfect, they arrived on time😊 courteous, did the work and even cleaned up.

Description of Work
kitchen outlets and lights install

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] :)

Mabel D.

He was wonderful. He was extremely professional. He was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them. He was very polite. He provided a really good customer service. He did a quality job.

Description of Work
He did an electrical wiring for me.

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure to work with you :)

Dismary C.

It was good. He was good. He was very professional. Everything was good. We recommended them to our neighbor too. It was a good price.

Description of Work
They did electrical wiring for me. He installed the lamp for us too.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Thank you so much !

Vanessa N.

It was great. It was phenomenal. It was a good service. He was on time. He has a good personality. He has good customer service. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed camera and light switches for me.

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Bob C.

He did a fine job. He knew what he was doing. When he was done with the job, I have no longer a problem. The price was a bit high than what I expected.

Description of Work
He came in and he did the power box connection.

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

02/08/2021

Cecil H.

The owner Joel Mendez and team were polite, courteous and COVID conscious when he came out for the quote and completed the work. He provided a fair written quote within 3 hours and once excepted, scheduled the job to start within 3 workdays. He arrived on time, completed the job and cleaned up after himself. He was also conscientious of everyone living, working and/or being home schooled in the house to the extent possible. He charged a fair price for the work being done (I did receive competitive bids). I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Installed 2 hidden coaxial cables from the basement to the 2nd floor..

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] !

02/04/2021

Lawrence J.

Joel is very efficient and personable. His work is neat and professionally done,

Description of Work
replace outlets

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Dylan S.

Joel’s services were terrific, 100% hiring him again for another job. Super respectful and very trust worthy.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you !

Yanelly R.

Avery professional explained scope of work stuck to time line and work was completed to my satisfaction. Not only would I hire again I would refer his services.

Description of Work
Electrical

Thank you !

Maria C.

Perfect! Timely, focused, respectful, good explanations, clean work. I have heat! Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Electrical heaters installed

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] !