ATLAS CONCRETE PRODUCTS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

We manufacture and then deliver our products in a curtious and professional manner. We service the state of Connecticut and have sales people who come to your home and give free estimates. ...

E.k masonry&more

E.k masonry&more is a full service masonry company located in Palm Harbor, FL. With over 18 years of experience we bring the highest quality in masonry and landscaping work. We are commited to high performance, professionalism and attention to detail.Whether your next masonry project is an indoor or outdoor enhancement, call the local Palm Harbor Mason experts to get it done right!

EAGLE MASONRY & EXCAVATING LLC

With over 20 years of construction experience, we are here to address all your masonry and concrete needs.

DH & K Construction LLC

15 years in the business. Free estimate. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Offers by DH & K Construction LLC on Angi

05/28/2015

Description of Work
They never responded to my request to contact me.

05/23/2014

My experience with Atlas Concrete was terrific. They contacted me less than 24 hours after I left a message requesting an estimate. Within days, they had visit my home and called me with an estimate and time line for removal of my old crumbling steps and the installation of new steps. We are very pleased with the work they did and with the removal team they recommended. I would strongly recommend ...

Description of Work
Arranged for old concrete steps to be removed and installed new precast steps with iron railings

06/03/2011

Arrived on time and the job was excellent. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Front concrete steps needed to be levelled. Received a free estimate and agrred on job.

07/07/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON MUDJACKING AND REPAIRING THE PIERS IN THE FOUNDATION OF MY HOME. THEY WERE VERY KIND TO US AND CLEANED UP THE MESS WHEN THEY WERE DONE.

Description of Work
THEY REPAIRED PARTS OF THE PIERS IN MY HOME.

Category mudjacking

We provide precast concrete products including: front entrance steps, wrought iron rails, pipe rails, Hatchways(or Bulk heads) with steel doors, Basement egress's, septic products, drywells, road barriers, concrete window wells, precast deck piers, yard drains, Hand holes, and many custom products.