CSC & Son LLC Home Improvement

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2010

We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. From concept to design through completion. Updates, complete gut and remodels, removing walls to adding on, we do it all....

T C B Painting

We take the pain out of painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pro Painters

Pro Painters provides full-service commercial and residential painting in Watertown, CT and the surrounding areas. Family owned and vastly experienced we provide a full range of services that improves the interior and exterior look of your home, or business

A & A Painting & Carpentry Co

We are a medium-sized company with 27 years in the painting industry, with 6 full time painters and 1 carpenter. We do not sub-contract our work, we do all the work our self, we ask for 35% deposit, 35% at the half work completed and 30% upon completion of job.

12/10/2018

MaryAnn H.

It didn’t! They never called with a quote

Description of Work
Downstairs powder room flor tile

Category home remodeling

I spoke to them one time and explained I wasn’t available to do any additional work until after the first of the year so I’m not sure why they posted a review when it was clear I wouldn’t be able to do their job within the time line they were looking for.

03/01/2018

Donna P.

Friendly, professional, and responsive. Small repair in the master bathroom shower. Worked around my schedule to get the job done in a quick timeframe. Never treated my tiny job as if it was not important, which I appreciated greatly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shower Tile Repair

01/10/2018

Richard S.

Darrell and crew were very responsive , conscientious, punctual, and willing to work WITH you. Always communicated and did quality work.

Description of Work
Master shower leak repaired (demo/waterproofed) and retiled

12/18/2017

Colleen P.

Very good, Darrell and his crew were on the job everyday and it was completed a day early.

Description of Work
Bathroom completely remodel

08/03/2017

Anjelica G.

Everything went extremely well. Whenever unexpected alterations to the original plan arose, Darrell was very transparent, took the time to explain the issue, explain any cost associated, and was able to find a solution to the problem. The experience was professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
Darrell and his crew remodeled a bathroom in our home. This included demolotion of previous structures, install of new tub, sink and vanity, tiling of walls and flooring, and installation of fixtures.

05/22/2017

April F.

Darrell and his crew were fantastic. They really went above and beyond to make everything exactly the way I wanted . (I'm an interior designer, so I'm very particular about details)

Description of Work
I live in a home built in the 1700's. I called Darrell to get a quote on replacing 4 windows

Category replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

04/18/2017

Bri W.

Excellent! Superb! Fantastic! Darrell and his crew worked tirelessly at a steady pace and their work was impeccable. Darrell was very knowledgeable about the age of our home and the best way to remodel it. For instance, the full bathroom was almost 100% original to the house. He and his crew did as we asked - added modern/updated fixtures to our home while preserving the integrity of its age and original aesthetic. He tiled a new shower for us and it is gorgeous. He installed a specialized macerating toilet in our basement and built a bathroom around it "from scratch" and that was a last-minute project we requested! When Darrell encountered problems due to the home's age or the fault of the home improvement store, he kept a positive attitude and found us the most cost-effective solution. He had great suggestions regarding both materials and planning/layout. He and his crew worked diligently and kept tools/equipment out of our way when they left each day. Darrell explained all costs, kept receipts for us to review and we found the cost to be well worth all the wonderful new changes. We never felt like we were paying for something we didn't get. Darrell consistently kept us informed throughout the process. I have worked with other good contractors before, but this company IS THE BEST! We will be calling him in the future for other projects, as needed.

Description of Work
In a 1938 home: Complete gut and remodel full bath. Convert stand-up shower into closet that could fit stacking laundry machines and shelves. Remodel half bath. Build completely new half bath in basement. Remodel kitchen ceiling that was water-damaged and install new lighting. Add crown moulding to upper kitchen cabinets. Replace front door. Replace part of back door and repair threshold. Replace three windows. Other misc projects I'm probably forgetting.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

11/09/2016

James D.

Darrell and company were wonderful to work with. High quality work. Professional. Provide excellent design suggestions along the way. And was always willing to answer my most basic questions. We're going to have back soon to remodel another bathroom.

Description of Work
remodel of our master bathroom

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

10/16/2016

Stacey G.

Darrel was great from the very start of the project. Coming to the house for an estimate and always returning texts to my many questions. Price was exactly as discussed. Came to the house everyday as planned and did great work. Love my new bathroom and will use him again for our next bathroom update.

Description of Work
Bathroom update and remodel

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

09/02/2016

Michael J.

Darrell and his crew did a superb job. They put a lot of thought and effort into their work and they keep you informed throughout the process. Given that this was my first major remodel, I had a lot of questions, but having Darrell walk me through this process and protect my interests throughout was a huge advantage. In addition to that, Darrell was never once late, he was extremely responsive when we had questions (even at off-hours), the crew was polite and friendly, and they cleaned up after the day's work each day. And the cherry on top - Darrell's pricing was extremely competitive, transparent and fair. We loved them so much that my 2 year old son even gave Darrell a goodbye hug on the final day. I'd give him an A+ if Angie's list would let me.

Description of Work
Remodel of full bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Handyman, Kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal