RB Painting & Restoration

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2012

Rick Bloeser DBA RB Painting & Restoration is licensed and insured in the State of Connecticut. I began residential & commercial painting and home repair back in 1987. In addition to myself, I have a first class network of professional experienced Trades people. No projects are too large or small CT Lic HIC.0616798...

Services Plus

Services Plus is a full-service exterior and interior painting company that has been serving Southern New Englanders that love their homes since 2002. Over the last two decades, the caliber of Services Plus' work has enabled them to expand from their headquarters in Holliston, MA and in 2019 they opened a second office in Warwick, Rhode Island. From their RI office, Services Plus' dedicated team of estimators, project managers, and crews are bringing the highest-quality painting and carpentry services to the residents of CT and RI who take pride in the way their homes look. At Services Plus, we understand the time, money, and effort that goes into repainting your home. Two decades of experience has informed the way that Services Plus approaches projects, so that each customer relationship begins with trust and understanding of our shared goals. With NO DEPOSITS, you do not pay Services Plus until your project has been completed. Request a free estimate today and learn more about how Services Plus has been helping Southern New Englanders fall in love with their home all over again, since 2002. RI&CT Office: 401-787-2102 RI@ServicesPlus.net

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, interior and exterior painting, and powerwashing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. We have a flooring mobile showroom, meaning we bring the whole store to you so you can shop from the comfort of your own home. We also have a no-haggle price structure, so you can be confident that you will get our best price without the need to negotiate. Additionally, we can finance all of your project up to $100,000 to turn your Home Improvement projects into affordable monthly payments. Visit our website to get pre approved for financing with no hit to your credit. BOOK A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE ONLINE!! www.Square1USA.com.

Offers by Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions on Angi
Ccvpainting

My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team is here to help.

Offers by Ccvpainting  on Angi

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Paint house exterior: Power wash, prep surfaces (scrape, sand, fill holes, caulk, spot prime), paint two coats on trim and two coats on exterior, cleanup. Rick and his team were meticulous and treated the exterior of the house as if it were their own. He was quick to communicate and explain when there were delays (unavoidable). He was responsive to questions and frequently asked for feedback on the work being performed. The price quoted was the price paid. I would not hesitate to recommend his work and volunteered to be a reference.

Category drywall

Painting and carpentry, interior and exterior

I do not build homes.