Dan's Dump Runs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a Veteran owned and operated company. The owner proudly served in the Marine Corp as a Military Police Officer. We are locally owned and operated out of Groton, CT and service mostly New London County, in Connecticut. But we do service other areas of Connecticut if the job is large enough. Additional email - dansdumpruns@hotmail.com Locally owned. (860)-389-6329...

The Junkluggers of Hartford and Middlesex Counties

We are a locally owned small business providing eco-friendly furniture and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers. We aim to donate or recycle as much as possible and will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we donate to a local charity on your behalf. Our team is professionally trained, licensed and insured and has a genuine passion for the environment and our customers. We’re on a mission to save the Earth, one piece of junk at a time!

Max Serv

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

Charlton Kleening Service

Specializing in RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We also offer in home dog care. Where your dogs are Safe and Sound at Home!!! Visit our website at www.charltonkleeningservice.com

12/11/2016

Dan and his folks arrived as promised, and did the job quickly, efficiently, and courteously. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed a refrigerator moved to my rental property and the original refrigerator removed and disposed.

11/03/2016

Great service, went above and beyond to make sure the stove arrived in great shape and also made sure not to mar our floors by literally lifting the whole stove and carrying it across the floor, very impressive.

Description of Work
Moved a 550 pound wood stove from one location into my living room.

09/30/2016

Awesome as usual. Dan and his crew were a little late getting there but he kept in touch and they got right to work and got it done. We had a very tight schedule that weekend getting an apartment ready for a new tenant and they were indispensable in helping us.

Description of Work
We needed a dump run to make room in the garage and moving of some furniture into the garage.

Category handyman service,dumpster service

09/23/2016

We had Dan's Dump Runs remove an old shed, throughly clean the surrounding area in backyard, and install a gravel bed for the new shed we are installing. Dan is a ex-military guy, and it shows - very punctual, meets the quoted price, no surprises while the job is underway, and leaves the worksite spotless. Can't recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Removal of old shed, install gravel bed for new shed, backyard cleanup

Category gutter cleaning,hauling services,lawn service

09/04/2016

Dan and his crew were prompt and courteous and did exactly what they said they would do! They took an additional piece for a few dollars more and some additional odds and ends at no cost. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Needed to have old furniture and a refrigerator/freezer hauled to the dump.

05/27/2016

Our previous tenants left a large amount of belongings behind in our shed. We first hired Dan to haul that pile of nasty mattresses and debris to the dump. Upon completion of the first haul, we asked if he wouldn't mind giving us a quote for the basement, as the same had happened there. Debris, left behind belongings etc. The whole place was a wreck. He was happy to assist us. They arrived today (5-27-16) and worked hard from around 8am until about 1:30pm. He stopped only once to take a truck load to the dump and came immediately back. His team was kind, and courteous. I didn't hear them curse once while working, which some may not care about but we have 4 young kids at home. There wasn't a lot of chit chat either, I could tell they were there to get a job done and not fool around. Over all a very professional crew. Dan showed me around the finished basement and I was just blown away by the way it looked. I'm not going to say "sparkling clean" because, well, it's a basement. But I certainly felt like I could walk around down there again without fear of tetanus. I'm beyond please with Dan's professionalism, cost, and finished work. I would absolutely hire his team again. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Removed large amounts of belongings left behind by previous tenants. Cleaned the area by sweeping and vacuuming.

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

01/23/2016

They arrived at 6:30 am and worked straight through till the entire job was done. They took load after load to the dump, and also delivered various items to be donated. The crew was cheerful, polite, and worked efficiently together. They swept up all the debris and left us with a clean, empty house. I highly recommend Dan's Dump Runs and would hire them again if I needed this service.

Description of Work
Dan and crew emptied a large house, basement and garage.

09/08/2015

They did a good job and got it all done in one day! I could have done it myself but it would have taken a month. They were very professional, punctual, polite, and just wonderful!

Description of Work
Hauled away junk

09/04/2015

Dan and his crew were punctual and very professional throughout the removal process. They are very organized and have a system for sorting the items into their appropriate categories - garbage, donate, recycle, etc. Once the items were loaded on the truck, Dan provided me with a donation slip for the items being donated. The final bill matched his verbal estimate. While we completed the paperwork, his crew broom-swept the areas. The entire process of finding and communicating with Dan was so simple. The work was completed well within a week of our initial discussion. I will definitely use Dan's Dump Runs again!

Description of Work
Cleared out debris and old lumber, windows, screens, chemicals and other miscellaneous items from the garage and the shed.

08/13/2015

Scheduled service promptly and arrived when they said they would. Finished the clean-out quickly and cleaned up the site. Great care used in protecting the property and safety first. Great crew.

Description of Work
Emergency gutter clearance service

Junk removal. Attic clean outs, furniture removal. Basement junk removal

Leaf removal. Lawn mowing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal