AMAZONIAS PAINTING & CLEANING SERVICE

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2012

My company is fully insured and references are available....

Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

K&M New Worlds Construction Plus

With over 25 years of professional painting experience, we are here to meet all your painting needs and make your dreams come true.

Brothers Painting & Carpentry

Brothers Painting has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/25/2017

Very very well!! Junior advised and informed me through the entire process.

Description of Work
Painting and plaster work

Category interior painters

04/24/2017

They were great to deal with. Their prices were more than fair and competitive. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted 5 rooms

Category drywall,interior painters

08/18/2016

On time! Reasonably price dish responsive. Overall nicely done good work.

Description of Work
Patch paint.

Category house painters,interior painters

06/26/2016

Day one arrived on time? very neat, professional and timely excellent quality. Took great case to keep house clean during the process. Superior job overall.

Description of Work
Remove popcorn ceilings in 8 rooms. Prime and paint ceilings and repaint 1 room.

Category interior painters

07/30/2015

It went very well. There were no problems. Junior was easy to work with and very efficient. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Powerwashed, sanded, made numerous repairs, and painted the exterior of our house. Installed new shutters and painted the doors.

Category woodworking,house painters

We do all painting,cleaning and Hardwood Flooring services,(Interior and exterior painting, Roof Cleaning , post construction cleaning, window cleaning, power washing....)

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express