Absolute Garage Doors

With Angi since March 2012

Family owned and operated, we repair, replace, and install garage doors and garage door motors in CT. We work with many manufacturers to find exactly what you are looking for; steel, wood, carriage house style, contemporary style, glass, recessed, and bead board garage doors are very versatile. We can even show you what your door will look like on your house before you buy. In addition, we do framework for door support, install high lift tracks, and try our best to give you a seamless experience with us. Brands incl: Clopay, Haas, Amarr, Wayne Dalton, General Doors, LiftMaster, Craftsman, Chamberlain, Genie, and more!...

American Overhead Door

American Overhead Door

Residential and commercial garage door and opener sales and service. We can service and repair all major brands of doors and openers throughout the entire state of CT. We pride ourselves on having the BEST service anywhere and have a huge showroom in Middletown with several doors on display as well as openers and small color and material samples. We have been in business in Connecticut for over 30 years and are experts in garage door and opener replacement and repair. If your garage door is broken, off the tracks, has broken springs or is just not working properly, do not attempt to repair the door yourself. There are components on the door that can cause serious injury if not handled properly. Call the professionals at American Overhead Doors. American Overhead Doors offers a wide selection of Clopay door styles and construction options to meet your home style and budget. From custom carriage house doors to insulated raised panel doors, we have it all. Financing available. Cost is determined by job.

Offers by American Overhead Door on Angi

05/23/2017

Sam came over within two hours of my call. He replaced both springs and pulleys in about an hour. He even noticed a problem with the hook on the automatic door rigging and took care of that as well. When he was done, he put a sticker with his contact info above the switch on the wall so I wouldn't have to search for his number in case I had any problems. I would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door springs and pulleys.

It was my pleasure! - Sam

05/12/2017

Very prompt service. Answered all my questions and did a quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 garage doors and installed 1 garage door opener

12/23/2016

Very well! Sam did the estimate and the installation. He was pleasant, courteous and obviously took a lot of pride in his workmanship. He installed a new, pressure-treated 6-by-8-foot frame for the door as well as tracks and all the mechanicals. The steel door isn't of the best quality (I bought the cheapest one they had), which isn't Sam's fault. I did have a problem with the lock after the insta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new, metal door installed on an old garage opening.

08/12/2016

Excellent. They were professional and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed garage door openers

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

07/25/2016

We are very happy with the results. We called the day before and he was there first thing in the morning. He was very professional and friendly and had the job done in no time. I would highly recommend Absolute Doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken rail/ track.

CATEGORY garage doors

It's wonderful to hear we met your expectations! Will do business with you anytime! - Absolute Garage Doors.

WE ONLY SERVE CUSTOMERS AT THEIR HOME Garage Doors, Garage Door Motors, Frame Work. We install, service, and repair garage doors and parts, garage door motor and parts, and replace frame's wood work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal