Ehrlich Pest Control

Founded 1928 • With Angi since December 2005

Since 1928, Ehrlich Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions....

PINNACLE PEST MANAGEMENT

PINNACLE PEST MANAGEMENT

Taking Care Of Your Pest Control Needs While Caring For The Environment

09/07/2017

The service provider was professional, and honest and helpful in determining which services we needed, and which we didn't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite monitoring

11/26/2014

They are wonderful. I would absolutely use them again in the future. I have had an annual service with them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Ehrlich. I found that we had something in the attic. They have been coming out every time I call them and think that I heard something or to check the traps for me.

12/19/2005

I THINK THEY DO A GOOD JOB. THEY ARE THOROUGH AND DO A GOOD JOB. WE HAD A RECOMMENDATION FROM A NEIGHBOR. I DON'T SEE THEM VERY MUCH. THEY DO THEIR JOB. I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF INTERACTION. THEY COME CHECK THE BASE STATION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT IS $200 DOLLARS, THREE TIMES A YEAR. IT IS FOR TERMITE CONTROL. THEY PUT A BASE STATION AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control, Bird and Bat Control, Integrated Pest Management, Green Pest Control, Deer Repellent, Vegetation Management Services, Bioremediation Services, Wild Animal Trapping, Ant Control, Bed Bug Entotherm