Connecticuts Finest Movers LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

60 Stowe ave

Milford, CT 06460

We are a well established moving labor company servicing all of CT. We will work fast, efficiently, and carefully, so all of your belongings stay safe whether we are loading or unloading your rental truck, pod, pack rat, abf trailer, storage unit, storage container, or just moving furniture from one room to another. We will save you about 40% from our full service competition !...

07/24/2018

Karen B.

Tremendous! Six strong men and two trucks showed up on time and ready to work. They were friendly , fun, and remarkably efficient. The price was more than fair. We paid less than half of what we paid 20 years ago to move the same amount of stuff!!! Can’t say enough good things about this company

Description of Work
Move from Cheshire to Milford, large homes

07/28/2017

Kimberli M.

Description of Work
professional, responsive, responsible, polite

05/06/2014

Sally J.

From start to finish they made what would typically be a stressful event a non-event. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They carefully took furniture down a 3 flight narrow hallway without any problems, loaded and unloaded a truck full of furniture.

11/13/2013

Joanne A.

I needed to switch my dining room and living room. The 2 gentlemen who did the work showed up on time, worked quickly, and were 100% professional. I made the arrangements with the owner of the company who assisted me in filling out the online request for services. The cost was more than reasonable and I would highly recommend this company to everyone!

09/09/2013

Robert C.

Amazing service. I panicked when I heard that an 18 wheeler was pulling up to my home with 2000 lbs of household items. Most of the items were valuable antiques, beds, dressers, artwork, pictures and crystal. I found CT Finest Movers on Angie's List and spoke with Peter. I didn't have to leave a message like with the other moving companies and wait for a call back. Every time I called to ask questions over a 3 day period he picked up the phone and was both helpful and a calming influence. The freight company gave me a window for delivery of 9-5 and I new it would be a nightmare trying to coordinate helpers. On the morning of the delivery I was given a window of when the shipment would arrive. Calling Peter and giving him 2 hours notice he had a crew which arrived within 15 minutes of the shipment. Incredible timing. The movers Chris and Kenny were fantastic. They helped the driver of the 18 wheeler unload the 3 pallets weighing 2000 lbs. Without their help the driver would never have been able to unload the furniture. The truck was on a slope and without them the pallets would have tumbled off the lift. Chris and Kenny were fantastic. They were polite, kind and hard working. They didn't stop for a minute. Once they got the 3 pallets off the truck and into the garage, they began removing all the packaging. Brought all the pieces into the house without bumping into anything. They were so careful! They even moved furniture in the house to make room for the new pieces. Helped me to arrange the furniture. They took the stairs with all the weight of the heavy pieces in stride. There reassuring smiles and confident attitude calmed me down. While I was trying to figure out where to put many of the pieces, they were cutting up and stacking the packing boxes. Like I said, they didn't stop for a minute. When my husband got home there was nothing left for him to do. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. Chris and Kenny, thank you so much for helping me put my house back order!

Description of Work
Connecticut Finest Movers unloaded 3 huge pallets of household furniture weighing 2000 lbs, which included antiques, beds, dressers, lamps, chairs, pictures, books and pictures. There were many fragile items that needed to be handled with care. They helped the driver of the freight company to unload the shipment, bring it into the house. Move furniture around to accommodate the new shipment, cut up and stacked the boxes. I do not know what I would have done without them.

06/08/2010

Cherie C.

We exchanged email and had a phone call. I received an estimate for the work and they were able to fit me in the very next day. I was able to pay via PayPal which was convenient. They arrived when promised, surveyed the job and got to work. Both movers were very friendly and courteous and seemed to genuinely care about my stuff, floors and walls. They worked efficiently and safely. If I had the need, I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Found these guys on Angie's List. I hired them to move several large items around my house that I couldn't move myself--sofa, chair, file cabinet from the ground floor upstairs; fridge from the basement to the garage, etc.

12/02/2009

Allen A.

They are courteous, professional, and expert movers who know how to pack (the right way so nothing moves in the truck) and get the job done at a fair price. With the drive it took about 8 or 9 hours with 2 movers and cost about $500.00... nothing damaged in my 3 times of using their service.

Description of Work
I hired 2 movers to pack and unpack our moving truck. The move was in Connecticut and went flawlessly. I have used their services 3 times and would highly recommend them to anyone.

MHO MOVERS

MHO Movers is an experienced and trusted partner for all of your local and long distance moving needs. Through the years we have performed thousands of residential and commercial office moves, made thousands of furniture deliveries, provided packing and crating expertise, and suggest sensible storage solutions particular to your needs. Piano's and high value artwork are one of our specialties, and we can also get your belongings safely and afford-ably to any overseas destination. We have six skilled longtime employees.

Selective Van Lines

We specialize in long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Guaranteed International

Medas is freight forwarder with full moving and relocation service company. We sell shipping containers for storage and export. We offer full wrapping, packaging, stagging, crating, yard clean-up,, garage clean-out. We offer interstate auto transportation.

Estimates are done over phone and are free
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer loading and unloading services for Uhaul, Budget, Peneske, Ryder , Pods, Pack Rats, Abf trailers, storage units, storage containers, or just moving furniture from one room to another, We Will also drive your rental vehicle if notified in advanced for an extra fee.

We do not provide the moving truck and all items must be packed up and ready to be moved once we get on job site.