A Plus Exterior LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

FREE Gutter System with any Roof or Siding Install. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred, GAF Weather Stopper Integrated, and CertainTeed Select Shingle Master. We are dedicated to customers satisfaction.Call for Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors and Handy-Man services. We stand behind our work 100% Labor. We use only top quality products to provide you with a finished product we can all be proud of. Special discount to Angie's list members....

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Millstream Construction

We are a Local Roofing company specializing in all your roofing needs. We are a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning as well as a Master Elite contractor with GAF. We pride ourselves on quality and honesty. We offer financing and can help you pick a program that's right for you and your family. Servicing all areas of Connecticut including Fairfield County and parts of Southern Massachusetts.

Offers by Millstream Construction on Angi

06/04/2020

We just had “A Plus” side our house. I will tell you right up front.. “A plus” is outstanding!! Alex (the owner) is great to work with. Totally down to earth and very knowledgeable. Their workmanship was outstanding and their quality of work was perfect and Alex, Fabio, David and his crew were absolutely professional. They spent a lot of time on detail! They also cleaned up around the house every ...

Description of Work
House siding and new gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

10/30/2019

We could not possibly be more pleased with our experience with A+ Exterior!!! This the the most professional, experienced, talented, and caring team we have ever had the pleasure of working with. They managed a complete exterior renovation in barely 2 weeks!! Siding, roofing, gutters, trim, and a HUGE window. The galvanized barrel gutters are my abs favorite, such a treat! What a great experience ...

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, siding, window, trim

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,dumpster service

10/18/2019

I stopped by office to get a quote on front door install and front steps and deck railing. Company representative came out and measured. I was told I would get a quote in a week that was 7 weeks ago. Still waiting. Unreliable. Not even a phone call !!!! I also needed windows and siding but was waiting to see how front door and railing work was performed before committing. I would not recommend

Description of Work
Front door, front steps,deck railing

Category gutter repair,remodeling

Sorry that this happened but your quote was sent to you 6 weeks ago to your email. Maybe we have your email wrong?

09/04/2019

They came out late to give the estimate and that should have been a clue. Once I agreed to a price we scheduled the work. I was specific that it had to be done on this day, weather permitting. They never called or showed. I gave them another chance and they said they would get me on the schedule and would call me by Thursday. That was 7 days ago and still no word. I am extremely disappointed.

Description of Work
Siding and gutter repair.

Category gutter repair,siding

We apologize for your experience but due to the weather we could not get your job done within a week time frame as requested. We tried to make accommodations and get your repair done but it wasn’t possible within your time frame. thank you for your feedback

07/13/2019

From first meeting with Alex Montero, installation date with Gina, roof installation and follow up the whole experience with A+ Exterior was flawless. Excellent company

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category gutter repair,roofing

Call for Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Windows and Doors

Plumbing & electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction