A Plus Exterior LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

215 Bridgeport ave

Milford, CT 06460

FREE Gutter System with any Roof or Siding Install. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred, GAF Weather Stopper Integrated, and CertainTeed Select Shingle Master. We are dedicated to customers satisfaction.Call for Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors and Handy-Man services. We stand behind our work 100% Labor. We use only top quality products to provide you with a finished product we can all be proud of. Special discount to Angie's list members....

01/07/2022

Arlene M.

I was very pleased with my ability to speak with someone if I had a question and the windows are nice and the service and install were good. I would definitely use this company for another job and they are local.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category gutter cleaning, replacement windows

12/20/2021

SCOTT V.

A Plus Exterior Roofing Milford, CT Worth the wait! A+ to A Plus Exterior! Exceptional customer service and they went above and beyond to help us get the roof we needed. Trustworthy, reliable, and genuine good people. They were relentless and helped us get what we needed from our insurance company to help aid us in the process. Crew was very nice and worked efficiently- completed our roof in one day! Looks amazing! Thank you so much and we will continue to share this wonderful experience and encourage others who are in the market to reach out to A Plus Exterior! A+++++++Experience!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

10/08/2021

Alvin H.

The team was very thorough, responsive, helpful, and professional. Ray, the sales rep, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He represented the company very well.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replacement

06/04/2020

Frank A.

We just had “A Plus” side our house. I will tell you right up front.. “A plus” is outstanding!! Alex (the owner) is great to work with. Totally down to earth and very knowledgeable. Their workmanship was outstanding and their quality of work was perfect and Alex, Fabio, David and his crew were absolutely professional. They spent a lot of time on detail! They also cleaned up around the house every day before they left ...and left it spotless. The work they did on our house was perfect... we couldn’t be happier!!! Gina in the office was a pleasure to work with. She was patient and helped us through any questions we had to get our house sided. Their price was very competitive... actually the best we got. I highly recommend Alex and A Plus for sure!!! Thanks Alex and A Plus!!!

Description of Work
House siding and new gutters

10/30/2019

Emily J.

We could not possibly be more pleased with our experience with A+ Exterior!!! This the the most professional, experienced, talented, and caring team we have ever had the pleasure of working with. They managed a complete exterior renovation in barely 2 weeks!! Siding, roofing, gutters, trim, and a HUGE window. The galvanized barrel gutters are my abs favorite, such a treat! What a great experience and beautiful results :) Thank you Alex, Fabio, Gina, Lee, and Justin. Please come do our driveway next summer!!!

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, siding, window, trim

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, dumpster service

10/18/2019

Jose C.

I stopped by office to get a quote on front door install and front steps and deck railing. Company representative came out and measured. I was told I would get a quote in a week that was 7 weeks ago. Still waiting. Unreliable. Not even a phone call !!!! I also needed windows and siding but was waiting to see how front door and railing work was performed before committing. I would not recommend

Description of Work
Front door, front steps,deck railing

Category gutter repair, remodeling

Sorry that this happened but your quote was sent to you 6 weeks ago to your email. Maybe we have your email wrong?

09/04/2019

jim L.

They came out late to give the estimate and that should have been a clue. Once I agreed to a price we scheduled the work. I was specific that it had to be done on this day, weather permitting. They never called or showed. I gave them another chance and they said they would get me on the schedule and would call me by Thursday. That was 7 days ago and still no word. I am extremely disappointed.

Description of Work
Siding and gutter repair.

Category gutter repair, siding

We apologize for your experience but due to the weather we could not get your job done within a week time frame as requested. We tried to make accommodations and get your repair done but it wasn’t possible within your time frame. thank you for your feedback

07/13/2019

Mike P.

From first meeting with Alex Montero, installation date with Gina, roof installation and follow up the whole experience with A+ Exterior was flawless. Excellent company

Description of Work
New roof installation

02/14/2019

Thomas H.

Staff and workers were great. Quality was very good. Some costly (to A+) communications errors were made that were somewhat troubling but they made everything right at their expense. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and reroof

05/17/2018

David K.

It was the best experience we ever had with a contractor. Alex was on time, responsive, and did a fantastic job on our siding. What I anticipated would take one week took 3 days and the job was done. Alex replaced all my gutters free of charge because when he was taking them down they accidentally dented some of them. I never even had to address the issue with the gutter because Alex automatically replaced all of them, free of charge.I am so happy I chose A + Exterior as my siding company and would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Alex is honest, reliable and does high quality work. My house looks amazing!

Description of Work
Siding on house

Category siding

12/20/2017

Tom T.

They were easy to work with and performed the scope of the work they estimated. Alex the owner was involved throughout the projects.

Description of Work
Several outside projects, gutters, siding and roof repairs.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

11/18/2017

Maria S.

Our experience with A+ was phenomenal from start to finish. Alex, the owner, was straight forward, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to do business with. The crew he sent was on-time, professional and a pleasure to deal with. It was the same crew from start to finish and the workmanship was top notch. Gina in the office was knowledgeable and responsive to every phone call. I would highly recommend A+ Exterior.

Description of Work
Exterior siding for a two story colonial house

Category gutter repair, siding

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK! YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER 1 GOAL. SO HAPPY TO HEAR WE HAVE EXCEEDED YOUR EXPECTATIONS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

10/28/2017

Shayla F.

Great. We completed the trim work and needed someone to come in and complete the siding very happy with how everything came out. Looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Complete strip and siding project with cedar impressions siding

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, dumpster service

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your satisfaction is most important to us. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your very important home improvement project!

09/30/2017

Gregory H.

It took a while for them to get to me (other jobs), but I was very satisfied with the job and the price.

Description of Work
Gutter and vinyl siding repair/replacement

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your satisfaction is key and very important to us! We look forward to working with you again.

09/13/2017

Kristin S.

Alex and his team were professional, they answered all of our questions. Extremely neat and the work was done perfectly. I will certainly hire Alex and his team again when it comes time to side my house!!

Description of Work
Replacement Gutters

Category gutter repair

09/13/2017

Pat K.

Excellent! The work started and completed on-time for the price quoted, no surprises. My yard was clean everyday.

Description of Work
Strip and replace roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, dumpster service

09/05/2017

James E.

A Plus and their crew made the process painless! They showed when they said they would did a very professional job and cleaned up when they were done. I absolutely would hire them again.

Description of Work
my old garage needed a roof.

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Your satisfaction is key and our #1 priority. We thank you again for the opportunity to assist you with your very important home improvement project. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/17/2017

Sharon B.

We couldn't be more delighted or satisfied with the owner, crew and staff at A+ exterior. The results of their work has made our house look like a new home. The work is flawless. It is evident that both the owner and his staff take great pride in what they do every step of the way from walking us through the process before the start of work and to completion. We highly endorse A+ Exterior for their outstanding work and professionalism, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Tear down existing wooden shakes on house, garage, toolshed and replace with new vinyl siding and gutters

07/01/2017

Trudy H.

It was performed and completed according to the schedule

Description of Work
Remove old roof install a new roof

06/21/2017

Deborah W.

A+ experience. Alex and Gina helped me with every stage of the process, particularly since this required an insurance claim it was really useful to have Alex's expertise. Every crew that showed up was prompt, fast, considerate and friendly, clean and polite, left the place in great shape and couldn't have been more impressive. This company is top-notch. Everything about the experience exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
New roof due to wind damage.

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on excellence in customer satisfaction. It's been a pleasure working with you!

06/03/2017

Susan M.

Alex and his crew were professional and friendly. They took every precaution to protect my property and cleaned up amazingly well. They completed the roof in one day, and the gutter crew came the next day and finished in half a day. I would recommend A Plus Exteriors and use them again.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

It's been a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]. Customer service and satisfaction is our number 1 goal and the key to our success. Thanks so much for the reference. Please let us now if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

08/01/2016

Eileen B.

Alex and his crew did an excellent job. The job was completed thoroughly and in the time specified. The cost was lower than other companies who work in this area but Alex was extremely knowledgeable, gave us good advice and we are very happy with the result. Gina, in the office, is a pleasure to work with. She responds promptly to requests, knows everything and is really helpful. We would say the same about Tim, who installed the windows. We highly recommend A Plus Exteriors.

Description of Work
Siding and Windows replaced

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

07/05/2016

Tom W.

The job went extremely well, Alex and his crew worked nonstop until the job was completed. Any concerns or changes we wanted to make were taken care of immediately. Every phone call or email was answered within hours . At the end of every day the yard was cleaned up meticulously, in fact, one of our neighbors is going to have A+ put siding on their house as well, they were so impressed with their work. Their price was very reasonable?, Overall, I highly recommend A+ and I will use them again, when necessary, our house looks great!!

Description of Work
Alex and A+ exterior replaced all of our gutters and put up new siding on the house and detached garage.

06/18/2016

Jason C.

They arrived around 8:00 am and completed the roof by 5:00 pm. The yard was cleaned exceptionally well. The gutter crew arrived first thing the next morning and the job was complete. An overall very good experience and I feel confident in recommending them for a project.

Description of Work
Roof installation.

04/24/2016

Juan N.

They were very professional and did an amazing job! The job was done fantastically and flawlessly. They exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this company and will hire them again for future work on my home.

Description of Work
They added siding to my house.

Category siding

It was a pleasure working with you. We take pride in our work and strive for the outstanding results you received. Thanks so much for the recognition. We appreciate it very much and look forward to a long lasting business relationship.

CENTRAL CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS

DBA: EcoView Of New Haven is a premiere full insured and service contractor the operates out of Wallingford, CT. We pride ourselves on high quality work and precise attention to details. Call today! How We Got Started We started in this industry in 1988. Company started in 2015 We describe our business as Family owned and operated What separate your company for the rest As your local EcoView dealer, our commitment is to serve the community with the highest quality

Offers by CENTRAL CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS on Angi
    360 Contracting LLC - Westport

360 Contracting LLC is your ideal choice for a professional construction company. I am conveniently based in Westport, CT, and here is more about why choosing my service is the right thing to do. I specialize in providing professional renovation services. I established this company years ago, with the idea to become one of the preferred renovation experts in the area that can meet the needs of every client who turns to me for help. I have over a decade of experience, and I have expanded my base of loyal clients thanks to my commitment to excellence, passion for remodeling, and close attention to every detail. With that said, every client can benefit from my professional construction company the right way.

Offers by 360 Contracting LLC - Westport on Angi
    Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction