TURNER & SONS ROOFING & SIDING, LLC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2006

General Remodeling

We are a local family owned and operated company serving Northern Middlesex County with Beauty, Quality and Responsibility since 1956. We offer roofing, siding, window, door & gutter installation and repair services. We service the towns of Middletown, Cromwell, Portland, Middlefield, Durham, Higganum, Haddam & Killingworth....

Dicky Matos Roofing

Dicky Matos is your local construction professional that serves homeowners and businesses with exceptional customer service. With over 16 years of professional experience and expertise, you can count on Dicky Matos to complete your project on time and within the agreed upon budget. We take pride in helping customers beautify and maintain their cherished homes or place of business. We have an "Equipter" with our roofing service for "no mess roofing". You will appreciate this tool to help keep your property clean! Please don't hesitate to contact us today for a no cost or obligation consultation on your next project today. Thanks!

KBL Roofing

KBL Roofing is established in 2000, offering professional roofing services such as replacement and repair, in Bridgeport, CT and surrounding areas.

CENTRAL CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS

DBA: EcoView Of New Haven is a premiere full insured and service contractor the operates out of Wallingford, CT. We pride ourselves on high quality work and precise attention to details. Call today! How We Got Started We started in this industry in 1988. Company started in 2015 We describe our business as Family owned and operated What separate your company for the rest As your local EcoView dealer, our commitment is to serve the community with the highest quality

09/09/2020

Sophie S.

They did a very good job and they restructured them with leaf guards as well. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They repaired my gutters.

Category gutter repair

08/29/2016

Lorry G.

The whole project went very well. Never saw a more hard working group of workers. They left the area cleaned up and took care to remove deck items and whatever else around the house so that no damage would occur. Done deal👍😊

Description of Work
I had an obvious structural issue going on with my 87 year old home. The problem was figured out by Doug Turner and his team of guys and explained to me what the actual problem was and how it could be repaired. I couldn't be happier with the quality of work and the communication throughout the process. The workers,along with an on site supervisor, worked straight through the hottest days of the summer and had the job done in 2 days. I also had some siding and gutter issues that were taken care of. I would recommend Turner and Sons (Middletown) without reservation. Very, very pleased with all aspects of the job from having all my questions answered to the quality of the work done. Also, very pleased with the price when I saw the that there were more issues visible as the old shingles were removed that were taken care of. Couldn't be happier to recommend Turner & Sons.

04/15/2016

tom H.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

03/05/2015

Elizabeth F.

I highly recommend Turners & Sons. Hayden & Doug are are wonderful to deal with from start to finish and even after when minor repairs or adjustments are needed. We can't say enough great things about Greg who did the siding and windows on our house. He's the best and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him. They were not the lowest bid out of the 4 we obtained but they were the best and, from our neighbors experience, had the most confidence in them & the quality of their work. We will use them for any and all future exterior projects.

Description of Work
Siding, windows, doors, they contracted out for gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

11/26/2014

Jeffrey T.

It went perfectly I've had no problems at all. The person that did it was extremely qualified and skilled. He himself, with no help put the staging up himself. Did the entire thing in ten days. The worker that he had was very skilled, did a great job. Everything fits perfectly the way he did it. We were very happy with it.

Description of Work
They did siding on my home.

Category siding

07/07/2006

THEY USED TWO CREWS TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINISHED BEFORE BAD WEATHER HIT US. WHILE THEY WERE WORKING THEY MADE SURE THE BASE OF THE ROOF WAS IN GOOD CONDITION AS WELL, SO I WOULDN'T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY ROOF LATER.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A ROOF ON MY HOME.

TURNER & SONS ROOFING & SIDING, LLC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2006

33 PLUMB RD

Middletown, CT 06457

We do not install or service slate or commercial roofing. We do not install cedar shake roofing or siding. We only use Harvey Building Products windows. We don't offer interior remodeling services.