GeoMetric Moving & Storage

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2009

GeoMetric Moving has been a local business for 25 years, in Connecticut. It was started by Ronald Adamowicz Sr. back in 1984, moving local families and business. In 2002, the household moving division was turned over to Ronald Adamowicz Jr., and moved to the Middlesex County. GeoMetric Moving and Storage is now GeoMetric/Middlesex Moving & Storage in Middletown, CT. Geometric Moving is now a proud part of the Middlessex Chamber of Commerce, helping the community. Our reputation has been built by working closely with our customers to make their move easy and problem-free. Our experienced movers are trained in all areas of household and commercial moving. All Connecticut local moves are charged by the hour. We accept personal checks, money orders, and cash....

Fallon Moving & Storage Inc

Fallon Moving & Storage Inc

For more than 28 years, the staff at Fallon Moving & Storage, Inc have been safely and securely transporting commercial and residential property. Fallon Moving & Storage, Inc, is one of the most respected firms in the industry offering quality services. Our trained professional staff can provide you with assistance in every aspect of your move - from packing, unpacking and placement of your personal goods at your final destination.

07/05/2017

The movers were great, very careful and took direction well, as not all the furniture in the house was being moved. Owner of company was on-site to get the move started, then returned when job was finished to calculate the total cost and receive payment. Only snafu was that he realized a while later that he under-charged based on the signed contract, so he came back to pick up additional money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Madison to Clinton.

01/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent prompt service. They arrived ahead of schedule to verify that they had the right size truck; wrapped my furniture in plastic to prevent damage; padded the banisters in both places so they weren't damaged. They were fast, efficient, careful and made certain everything was moved within my time frame. Extremely polite and pleasant to work with. I would use them again and highly recommend this company

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company through Angie's List and got no response. Then I went to their website and contacted them through there. Still got no response. Would not recommended this company if you're looking for any kind of call back or email back.

03/18/2015

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved both my mother and me over the last month. Mom to assisted living. I moved into new home

06/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron did an excellent job with my move. His crew was professional even when we had to move bedroom furniture into three rooms until I liked where it was. This is the fifth move with geometrical they are absolutely top notch .

CATEGORY moving companies

Household & Commercial Moving The GeoMetric Moving Guarantee! Runners covering the floors. Free Plastic wrapping on fabrics. Pads covering the railings. Experienced fulltime movers. Licensed in Connecticut Free moving boxes