GeoMetric Moving & Storage

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2009

31 Franklin Street

Middletown, CT 06457

GeoMetric Moving has been a local business for 25 years, in Connecticut. It was started by Ronald Adamowicz Sr. back in 1984, moving local families and business. In 2002, the household moving division was turned over to Ronald Adamowicz Jr., and moved to the Middlesex County. GeoMetric Moving and Storage is now GeoMetric/Middlesex Moving & Storage in Middletown, CT. Geometric Moving is now a proud part of the Middlessex Chamber of Commerce, helping the community. Our reputation has been built by working closely with our customers to make their move easy and problem-free. Our experienced movers are trained in all areas of household and commercial moving. All Connecticut local moves are charged by the hour. We accept personal checks, money orders, and cash....

07/05/2017

Nancy W.

The movers were great, very careful and took direction well, as not all the furniture in the house was being moved. Owner of company was on-site to get the move started, then returned when job was finished to calculate the total cost and receive payment. Only snafu was that he realized a while later that he under-charged based on the signed contract, so he came back to pick up additional money.

Description of Work
Move from Madison to Clinton.

01/20/2016

Christina S.

Description of Work
Excellent prompt service. They arrived ahead of schedule to verify that they had the right size truck; wrapped my furniture in plastic to prevent damage; padded the banisters in both places so they weren't damaged. They were fast, efficient, careful and made certain everything was moved within my time frame. Extremely polite and pleasant to work with. I would use them again and highly recommend this company

07/09/2015

Jay G.

Description of Work
I contacted this company through Angie's List and got no response. Then I went to their website and contacted them through there. Still got no response. Would not recommended this company if you're looking for any kind of call back or email back.

03/18/2015

jennifer G.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Moved both my mother and me over the last month. Mom to assisted living. I moved into new home

06/24/2014

kathy C.

Description of Work
Ron did an excellent job with my move. His crew was professional even when we had to move bedroom furniture into three rooms until I liked where it was. This is the fifth move with geometrical they are absolutely top notch .

06/05/2014

Michael N.

Description of Work
We contracted with Geometric movers for a Sunday move in October 2013. They arrived on time with three men and a truck. We were moving from a 7 room colonial to a condo. The move was professionally handled. Furniture was wrapped, moved, and unwrapped in a very timely manner. No damage to the furniture or buildings. Their estimate was right on and very reasonable. If we move again we would definitely use them

05/20/2014

mary alice P.

Description of Work
This was a quite large moving job. They were on time and on the job. No foolishness. They were also very kind regarding any worries that I had and very knowledgeable about furnishings. There was a long walk between the house and where they had to park but they did not make a big to-do about it. Overall very professional, gentlemanly, and real hard workers. Anyone would make the right decision in retaining this company.

08/15/2013

Heather U.

I was never contacted by this organization, at all.

Description of Work
Via Angie's List, I requested to be contacted to set up an estimate for my move.

Category moving companies

I had my office review all messages, we have no record of your call. We receive 10 to 20 calls daily requesting estimates, the calls we miss go to our company messaging system, we always respond within a few hours. Thank you, Ronald Adamowicz President GeoMetric Moving & Storage

05/13/2013

Jennifer H.

Both times the move went really well. They were on time. They were professional, friendly, and didn't waste time. They put stuff right where I told them to. They took care and had respect for both my possessions and for the property. Geometric charges by the hour, and the rate was reasonable. I am using them again this July to move to my new home. I have recommended them to others and would not hesitate to do so again. I did not even consider using a different moving service.

Description of Work
I used Geometric Moving in June of 2010, and again in June of 2011 for moving services. Both times the moves were short distances, less than 45 minutes maximum. They were recommended to me, and I liked them especially because I saw that they worked with antiques. I don't know if that's still listed on the website, but I have a huge old rolltop desk that is a little wobbly and they took good care of it. They had to carry that thing down three flights of stairs. They wrapped it in plastic as well as the sofa. They took care with my stuff and didn't make a mess, and cleaned up after what little there was (plastic from wrapping the sofa, etc.) Last year my fiance and I moved in together, so they had to first pick up his stuff, then pick up my stuff, and then take it to the new place; they also took my washer and dryer to my mother's apartment because I was giving them to her. They do offer a packing service. I choose to pack my own items. If I pack items myself they are not liable for damage, which is perfectly reasonable - it's just something to be aware of. I have never used their packing service but I am careful in how I pack and label items that need care.

Workaholic Express LLC

Moving with Care 100% satisfaction guaranteed! At Workaholic Express our main goal is to establish an outstanding reputation with our client’s. We understand that the fine points of customer service is what drives a successful business. We have no problem going that extra mile to see to it that our client’s are beyond satisfied. Book with our premium local and long distance moving service.

Offers by Workaholic Express LLC on Angi
    CT Moving and Storage

We are a moving & storage company that offers all the services that include climate controlled storage, packing services, and more. ☎ at 800-552-3478 today. From start to finish, we work to provide you with top-notch services and unbeatable results. Each of our team members is clean-cut, honest, and hardworking. They will respect you, your belongings, and your needs. Our moving company maintains clean and well-equipped trucks. As one of the most respected moving companies in CT, we know working with a moving company can be a nightmare, so we work to make your experience like a dream.

ADVANTAGE MOVING

Advantage Moving & Storage wants to move you!! We are a local Plainville, CT based full scale moving and storage company that prides itself on excellent service and unbeatable price. We promise to offer the very lowest rates on any move, and the most impeccable service. Our movers are experienced, hard working, clean cut guys that understand moving is more then a job and more of an art. What you move are your life long possessions, everything you have worked hard to acquire to represent you, and don’t you want them to be handled with the up most care and respect. We offer full packing materials and unpacking at the lowest cost. We have a large climate controlled warehouse for all your storage needs. We are fully licensed and insured. You’re in good hands, but don’t forget the best part of all… We have the ABSOLUTE LOWEST RATES and your going to save lots of $$$$. Call us today for a free estimate. Please visit our website

Household & Commercial Moving The GeoMetric Moving Guarantee! Runners covering the floors. Free Plastic wrapping on fabrics. Pads covering the railings. Experienced fulltime movers. Licensed in Connecticut Free moving boxes