Better Carpet Cleaners

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2006

861 Newfield St

Middletown, CT 06457

Additional DBA - Better Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning....

06/14/2018

Karen Y.

Good - friendly, professional, punctual, price was reasonable. There was one stain on the carpet that they couldn't get out. We didn't know what it was since the tenant made it. Later, I found some carpet cleaner at Home Depot that did get the spot out. Otherwise, the work went well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning after tenant left

11/01/2017

Ronald P.

I have been using Better Carpet Cleaners for at least 20 years and the only person that works there that I will let clean my rugs and furniture is Eric. All my friends also use Eric.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

10/25/2015

David A.

Both the carpet cleaning and the duct cleaning went great. The carpets looked so much better and they made special effort on some of the worst stains. Duct cleaning service was also great and they explained exactly what they were going to do. No surprises with the estimates given over the phone. Would definitely contact them in the future.

Description of Work
Contacted Better Carpet Cleaners to clean carpets and made a second appointment for duct cleaning. The responded right away to schedule the appointments.

05/18/2015

Deborah W.

Eric the technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. The carpet does look better than before it was cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet of living room, hallway, and stairs.

05/17/2015

Debra E.

The provider was very prompt in responding to a message I left on Angie's List. They gave me a number to call to schedule the service. I called the number on a Wednesday and the appointment was scheduled for Friday morning between 11:00 and 1:30. Louis arrived at 11:00 and within 1/2 hour had cleaned the carpet. The carpet was in bad need of a cleaning. It had old pet urine stains on it. There were also a few dark brown stains left from furniture leaving marks following a previous cleaning. Louis said he did not think he could get those up. I was really amazed at the job when Louis finished. Even the stains he did not think would come up were gone. He was very pleasant and professional. I was extremely happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
He steam cleaned my living/dining room rug.

03/27/2015

Marc P.

Reasonable rates. Attentive to the work and did a great job. I was able to get service within a couple of days of contact. I was very happy and have recomended to several others.

Description of Work
cleaned and sanitised carpets.

10/25/2014

Abby F.

We are selling our house and needed the carpets professionally cleaned. I called Better Carpet Cleaners on 10/24/14 for a price and mentioned I found them on Angie's List. They answered immediately, and asked what areas I needed cleaned. I was given all the Angie's List discounts they had. Initially, I was just going to have the family room, one staircase, 3 bedrooms and a hallway done. That only came to $129 before tax. I added on the 2nd staircase and the basement because the price was right. I was pleasantly surprised that they could come out the next morning between 8 and 10am. One gentleman showed up at about 9am. We showed him the trouble spots on all of the carpets and he went right to work vacuuming first and then steam cleaning. He was done in a little over an hour. The carpets look amazing! I only wish I found them sooner. They were very professional, reliable and affordable!

Description of Work
Steam cleaned a large family room, basement, 3 bedrooms, a hallway and 2 staircases.

08/15/2014

Laura C.

Al came exactly on time, was friendly and cleaned carpets that had 4 year Old stains. He did a great job, he even found our cat Jack who was scared and hiding!! Would definitely recommend and use again. Oh and he cut $20 off of the price. So helpful To my wallet. So glad I use Angie's list and found this great Carpet cleaning company!!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of living room, stairs, hall and two bedrooms

06/30/2014

Jeremy M.

The cleaner was in my area and called to ask if he could come by a bit early, which worked well for me. He did a thorough job, and now both carpets look better than they have in years.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in large basement room and hallway/dining area upstairs

03/11/2014

Deborah K.

I was very impressed by the professionalism and responsiveness. The first carpet cleaning rep did a good job but there were still a few stains left, due to wicking. When I called Better Carpet a few days later about my concern - they responded immediately and sent a 2nd cleaner to the house to redo the carpeting. He did an excellent job and we couldn't be happier with how the carpet turned out. I was very impressed and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in five rooms and a hallway

02/24/2014

Virginia L.

Did a good job but was unable to remove stains that I later removed myself. I would, however, use them again.

Description of Work
shampooed rug in living room and hall

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

01/04/2014

MJ M.

It went extremely well. The provider was concerned about the blood not coming out of the couch, but he did a great job. He also did a dining room chair, which he warned that the grease stain might not come out, but it came out beautifully. He also did a great job on the rug. I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned a couch that had blood on it, a dining room chair and an oriental rug.

12/01/2013

Mary D.

The staff was great. They arrived early, reviewed the area to be cleaned with me, explained the process and advised how long they might take. The carpet looks great. They were able to get out all the stains but one. They had told me ahead that a few might not come out. The dry time took a little longer than they said but it was worth the wait. Love that they sent me a thank you note for doing business with them.

Description of Work
Services by Better Carpet Cleaners.

10/21/2013

Cindi G.

If went very well - they were prompted and did exactly want I had ask

Description of Work
clean rugs and furniture

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/21/2013

Joseph S.

Initial phone contact to determine cost of service and subsequently schedule service was polite and professional. Technician arrived at my home within the two-hour window given to me when I made the appointment. He (Eric) was friendly, polite and professional. My family room carpet hadn't been cleaned in over a year and between a dog, a cat and people often eating in that room, it was very soiled. He worked tirelessly on the high-traffic areas until they were totally clean. All other carpets came out great, as well. The experience was totally positive and the price (used a coupon) cannot be beat. ""

Description of Work
Cleaned a large family room, large master bedroom and walk-in closet, an average sized bedroom, long hallway, 12 x 15 area rug. Also put Scotchguard protectant on family room carpet.

09/13/2013

Judith N.

My 90 year old mother was extremely pleased ( and she is a very particular person) with the work performed. All the furniture was moved and back in place by the employee. Very polite and professional. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned one (1) sofa, living room carpet and three(3) throw rugs

09/02/2013

Jennifer K.

They did an excellent job and we are very pleased with the results! You cannot beat their prices, we had 4 rooms and stairs done for $127! A bargain for an excellent job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

08/27/2013

Nance S.

Went very well, pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

07/02/2013

Charlie H.

He did the landing at the top of the stairs for no extra cost which was very nice. Only disappointment was a stubborn fruit juice stain that didn't come out and he didn't mention it and I didn't think to check until he was gone. Overall, a very good experience.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning - 2 rooms, hallway and stairs.

06/20/2013

susan F.

He was punctual, pleasant, and eager to please. He moved the large furniture (couch, heavy table) which we were not able to move. The estimate was upheld, and we were very pleased with their response and the finished product.

Description of Work
Cleaned one large wall-to-wall carpet in our family room

04/18/2013

Bridget N.

I was not impressed by this and found it very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I had received a coupon to have a tile cleaning done and decided to schedule this to be done. I had called the company the day before to confirm and explain which door for the cleaner to come to. I was given a two hour window which the cleaner would arrive, however the day of, the two hour window came and went and no sign of the cleaner. I called because I had errands to run that day and did not want to be waiting around, and when the dispatcher called the cleaner to see where he was she told me he wasn't even on his way yet. I was very disappointed and cancelled the service. I believe if the cleaner was running late then it would only be courteous to give us a call.

02/18/2013

Victoria C.

Overall went very well--there was a little confusion about when they would be arriving, but they did finally arrive at the end of the window of time they told me. The guy doing the work was very professional. He surveyed the job and then brought in the equipment to do it, snaking the hose through the 3rd floor window from his truck which was in the parking lot downstairs. He was quite efficient and offered me different options with the cleaning, like a pre-cleaning stain treatment and a post cleaning treatment to resist stains. The job was well done and dried in plenty of time before my next client the next day. I was pleased with the service and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the carpet in my massage therapy clinic--a waiting room and two treatment rooms.

01/14/2013

Diane D.

One room had to be cleaned three times, one room twice. My property is a rental and I thought the rug in one room would have to be replaced. The technician kept working until clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned & deodorized four rooms.

05/18/2012

Dawne G.

I was ready to replace my carpeting in the living room, dining room, stairs and hallway. I called Better Carpet Cleaning and when the carpets were cleaned they looked so good I'm keeping them. The company was excellent. Careful of furnishings and treated stains and spots thoroughly. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, dining room, stairs and hallway carpeting.

05/17/2012

J R.

The work performed is ok but just the area's around the bed sofa chairs but I don't consider that a complete job. Next time I will ask if they move the heavier furniture to clean under.

Description of Work
Guy was great they didn't tell me that they did not move beds and sofa and chairs to clean under. I was told to removed all the thing that I could in preperation for their visit thinking they would move the rest but that didn't happen.

Sunset Services LLC

We specialize in house cleaning and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Purpose Steamers LLC

We are brothers, Vic & Cesar, who run and operate All Purpose Steamers LLC, a carpet and upholstery cleaning business. Since we use exceptional and powerful equipment, we restore carpets to look like new again. We use a truck mount system in which the unit is directly connected to the engine of the truck which powers our system for a steam extraction process. The Butler System is recommended by most Major Carpet Manufacturers and Retailers for all your carpet & upholstery care needs. Also, we have used Green solutions and detergents since the start of our company. Going the extra mile is second nature to us, which is why customer satisfaction has always been our number 1 priority. Call us today for great service!

Ameri-Best Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Ameri-Best Carpet Cleaning - the Steam Carpet Cleaning and Restoration experts that Farmington Valley business and homeowners have been choosing since 1999! Our impeccable reputation offers customers peace of mind from knowing the job will be done right the first time. Our experienced carpet cleaners use the most advanced truck mounted carpet cleaning system which removes ground in dirt and revives your carpets appearance. For 15 years, we have been locally, family owned and operated, fully licensed, insured and certified in all areas of our trade. At Ameri-Best, we always strive to provide the highest level of customer service at affordable rates and always put the customer first with our fast and courteous service. We specialize in Carpet / Area Rug / Oriental Rug / Tile / Upholstery and Mattress Cleaning, Carpet Deodorizing / Protection and Water / Flood Damage Restoration. Call us today to discuss your next cleaning project. And remember – we provide the most thorough carpet cleaning ever or it’s free!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Carpet & upholstery cleaning.

NA