Amazing Grace Construction

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2017

Our mission is to turn your imagination into reality by working with you every step of the way. After working in almost every area of construction throughout his life, owner Scott Weidt decided it was time to take his wide knowledge base and put it into one centralized business. It was important to him that his customers could make one confidant phone call and know whatever facet of the business they required help with, AGC could handle it. Although concrete became his passion along the way, but we are available for much more than only that. Amazing Grace Construction is named after a little girl (the one in the pictures) who stole Scott's heart, his stepdaughter....

I am a locally owned and operated company. I have been doing this longer then some people have been alive, and am dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients.

We are a family-owned and operated business, serving the New London, New Haven, Fairfield and Hartford Counties for 30 years. We have a broad experience in various fields such as hardwood floor installations, repairs, custom staining, sanding and refinishing. We are insured with workers compensation, and are licensed in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York. Our team has experience working with antique flooring, reclaimed wood, custom staining, chestnut and other uncommon woods. Our team understand that just like homes, no two floors are built identically. Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to focus on your individual needs in order to meet your expectations. We take in consideration the number of rooms, shapes of rooms, types of flooring used, and types of sub-flooring used to give you an honest and accurate estimate. The owner is on every job and employees are covered by workman's comp and we have liability insurance and an additional umbrella

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

06/04/2018

Scott did a very good job excavating our backyard. The cost was quite reasonable. He was also responsive and communicated clearly with us in terms of what to expect, hours needed etc.

Description of Work
Earth removal/ excavation

Category hardscaping

Patios Walkways Decorative concrete including stamps and colors Carpentry Decks Snow Removal Landscaping