Junkin' It - A Glenstone Company

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2017

175 Gracey Ave

Meriden, CT 06451

Glenstone is your one-stop-shop for any Demolition or Removal needs you have! We are clean, reliable, and professional with every task we take on. Give us a call now and receive a FREE estimate! Website: http://www.glenstone.net...

02/17/2016

Andrew G.

punctual and gave a good price.

Description of Work
Removed junk, punctual and gave a good price.

07/14/2015

Linda A.

At the last minute were able to come in and remove a lot of stuff, a whole truck load of stuff to be removed. They did excellent work. Professional, understanding and empathetic. Price compared to other junk removal businesses were fair.

Description of Work
They did an estimate on the 6th or 7th and moved my stuff on the 9th.

05/03/2015

O'Neil G.

Punctual, polite. Thought was a little pricey. Load charges are 1/4 , 1/2, 3/4 full load. Though the amount of tiles was relatively minimal I was charged full load because they thought it was too heavy and would have to empty the truck immediately thereafter. Floor space from which the tiles were removed was 350 sq ft. Took the better part of an hour to remove the sixteen bags. But would use them again since they were punctual and polite.

Description of Work
Remove 16 contractor bags 1/3 full with clay tiles.

04/12/2015

Robert S.

I needed some muscle to help me move an antique kitchen stove c.a. 1920 and was having trouble finding someone to help. It was solid cast iron and heavy. Chris provided a three man team and a truck for the move. The job involved picking up the stove (I dissasembled it) from the seller's residence in Hamden, CT, hauling it in three pieces out of the basement, loading it up and tieing it down, transporting it to Weston, CT and unloading into another basement. They were polite and courteous at the sellers home (and throughout), they were very careful with the cargo and just all around excellent. I am very happy I found them and I will definitely use them again in the future. It was a GREAT experience.

Description of Work
Moved an antique kitchen stove c.a. 1920 - very heavy.

04/09/2015

Theresa B.

They were great! I am moving and accumulated a lot of furniture and junk I don't want to take with me and called three companies for estimates to remove it. Junkinit was the least expensive. I don?t always select the cheapest quotes, but the owner was professional, knowledgeable and projected confidence and energy. His men were friendly and helpful and did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Two young men brought a dumpster to my house and worked nonstop for almost four hours breaking down and carrying out all the items I had marked for disposal. They packed the dumpster, swept every room and took the dumpster with them when they were finished.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

09/12/2014

Steve M.

The guys scheduled me quick, were prompt, easy to work with and were in and out within 20 minutes tops. They knew exactly what they were doing and were outstanding. They made it look incredibly easy!

Description of Work
I had an old fridge in the basement for several years and needed it hauled up the stairs and away.

Category hauling services

[Member Name], Thanks for the review! It is greatly appreciated and you were an awesome customer to be involved with! Hope to hear from you in the future! Thank You, Brian

09/29/2013

Andrea C.

Christopher DiPreta is the owner of Junkin' It. When another company that does local and long-distance company stood me up, I contacted Chris about moving a couch I was planning to buy on craigslist. He was terrific. He gave me a great price, showed up with a second guy to help with the move at the seller's address early, and the move went off without a hitch. I tipped him, and he refused the tip, but I insisted he take it. This is an honest, reliable company, and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Moved a couch I bought on craigslist from Trumbull to Westport, CT.

Category moving companies, delivery service

Hey [Member Name], Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to working with you more in the future! Thank you, Junkin' It Team

CENTRAL CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS

DBA: EcoView Of New Haven is a premiere full insured and service contractor the operates out of Wallingford, CT. We pride ourselves on high quality work and precise attention to details. Call today! How We Got Started We started in this industry in 1988. Company started in 2015 We describe our business as Family owned and operated What separate your company for the rest As your local EcoView dealer, our commitment is to serve the community with the highest quality

Offers by CENTRAL CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS on Angi
    Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Interior & Exterior Demolition, Dumpster Rentals, Junk Removal