Abramo Hardwood Flooring Co

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2010

n/a...

Chris Peterson

Chris Peterson

I have 40 years of experience as a carpenter and am well rounded. I’m a very dependable quality craftsman, I pay attention to detail.

03/10/2014

Rich was great and very reasonable for price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished and stained all hardwood floors in the house after the carpet was removed.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

09/09/2013

He came out that day to see the job. Then sent a written estimate. He came with his son on time for the oppointment to do the work. They did an excellent job on the floor without leaving any mess. The room is now set up and looks beautiful and has recieved many compliments from my visitors. WE now are going to use him again to do the rest of the house after Christmas. I can't wait!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pulled pu old carpeting, sanded and finished old flooring underneath carpet. Came out looking like new. Fantastic job!

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/01/2012

Everyone on the jobsite was impressed. The electrician, the carpenter, myself.... Rich takes pride in his work but gets the job done fast. Both of the jobs he did for me were beautiful. Every time I need hardwood floors done, I'll be calling Rich.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rich has done 2 different jobs for me and both have turned out great. The first was a second floor apartment built in 1925 that had a hardwood floor that was old and beaten. Rich brought that floor back to the roaring twenties. The first person who saw the place rented it out. The other job was my father's house. Started off with old beat up carpet and vinyl. Everyone who sees the new floor loves it.

08/24/2012

Rich came the day I called and gave me an estimate. I called 4 references and received very positive feedback which led to me selecting him to do the work. It was done in couple of segment a few weeks apart. The job site was always very neat. The dust was minimal and the water based sealer did not have much odor. The floors look great. Rich takes pride in his work. It was a pleasure to work with R...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinished living room hardwood floor, replaced dining room hardwood floor and repaired water damaged sub flooring, replaced hall and bedroom hardwood flooring

09/07/2010

They were great. They had been recommended to us by people that I work with and he came when he said he would come to give the estimate. He actually did the floors for me when i was out of town. We came back and everything looked wonderful. He even set up a mover for someone to move our furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished our hardwood floors on the first floor of our home.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

intallation, snading and refinishing of hardwood floors