Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2006

TV Sales
Computer Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Vectro Computers

Computer service that comes to your home or business! Vectro has been In business for over 10 years providing computer help, repair and networking. Service is provided on location at homes and businesses in Glastonbury, CT and surrounding areas. Work is done by a skilled technician who is Microsoft, Wi-Fi and CompTIA A+ certified. Entertainment centers and wall-mounted smart TV installations are serviced by a carpenter and a technician.

AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR

We have been servicing the greater Hartford area and beyond for 34 years. We accept all major credit cards, give senior discounts and quote the cost of repair prior to doing the repair. We provide a receipt with a written warranty on every job completed. Our techs are clean cut and respect your property. We also provide service after business hours that may require a higher fee.

A Action Appliance

Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Thermador, Bosch Viking, Profile and many more. You will love our 5-year warranty, clean cut professional staff, and discount coupons. Our live customer care operators are waiting to answer your questions. We thank you in advance and promise to do our best. Additional contact names - Doug Scheer, Jay Miskin. Cost is determined by the job. Appliance repair. Clothes washer & dryer repair. Stove repair. Range repair. Oven repair. Cooktop repair. Dishwasher repair. Garbage disposer repair. Refrigerator repair

09/28/2015

it went real well

Description of Work
fix my computer

Category computer repair

03/20/2015

Their service was great. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. I told them what I was looking for and they were very helpful.

Description of Work
I purchased a new TV from them.

Category tv sales

07/28/2014

Description of Work
This is the 3rd time you've sent this request for feedack. Please do not send it again.

Category computer repair

12/28/2013

They arrived within the time frame designated. They removed and disposed of our old equipment, which required a second trip as the old TV was too big for their van. They installed the new equipment, which included a wall mount, cabinet, TV, receiver, surround sound. They also setup and connected it with our Directv system. They were professional, personable, and neat.

Description of Work
Installation of TV, DVD, Receiver, Surround Sound.

Category home theater design,tv repair

03/09/2012

Jordan at Best Buy in Manchester helped me tonight with the purchase of a washer. He guided me to an appliance that was a few dollars more however it provided me with FREE delivery, FREE removal of current machine. He didn't pressure me and was very professional! Excellent customer service is what makes a company. I'm sure the delivery next week will run just as smoothly as this evening did. Thank...

Description of Work
Looking to purchase a washing machine. Walked into Best Buy and asked for a salesperson to assist me.

Category appliance sales

07/07/2006

ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO COME, AND THEY FIXED WHATEVER WAS WRONG WITH THE COMPUTER SUCCESSFULLY. WE ARE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. I THINK WE HAVE USED THEM MORE THAN ONCE.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED OUR COMPUTER.

07/07/2006

WE USE THEM ALL THE TIME. THE PEOPLE THERE PRETTY MUCH KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. THEY ARE VERY SLOW. THEY NEED MORE QUALIFIED PEOPLE BECAUSE WHAT THEY HAVE IS NOT ENOUGH TO GET THE CUSTOMERS OUT QUICKLY.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED OUR LAP TOP.

07/05/2006

THEY WERE VERY EXPENSIVE AND CHARGE BY THE HOUR FOR THE SERVICE CALL, SO IT REALLY ADDS UP FAST. THEY DID GET THE COMPUTER TO ME RIGHT WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. IT JUST WASN'T WORTH THE PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY UPGRADED THE MEMORY ON MY COMPUTER AND CLEANED IT.

09/28/2015

it went real well

Description of Work
fix my computer

07/28/2014

Category computer repair expert

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available